PDA

View Full Version : Need help with a stagette

Melinda
07-15-2004, 11:06 AM
A friend of mine is getting married and I have been asked to help plan her staggette bash. I think we're gonna have it at a friend's house but we were looking for some strippers for the entertainment. We're not sure if we're gonna want girls or guys stripping, but I figured someone on here might have an idea on who/where to call for either of them, the phone book has nothing in it to help me out. Any help would be greatly appreciated :) Thanks!

QuasarCav
07-15-2004, 11:12 AM
I may not be in the best shape but my hourly charges are low!

Try calling a firefighters station, I'm sure those guys could use some extra cash;)

G
07-15-2004, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by Melinda
A friend of mine is getting married and I have been asked to help plan her staggette bash. I think we're gonna have it at a friend's house but we were looking for some strippers for the entertainment. We're not sure if we're gonna want girls or guys stripping, but I figured someone on here might have an idea on who/where to call for either of them, the phone book has nothing in it to help me out. Any help would be greatly appreciated :) Thanks!

We are having a stag at my house for a friend this weekend. We used this agency http://www.iacalgary.com/stags.php. There are guys available too. You are looking $250 plus tip for 20-25 minute shows.

sputnik
07-15-2004, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by Melinda
.We're not sure if we're gonna want girls or guys stripping.

:poosie: :poosie:

Chicks dig the girl-on-girl action... at least thats what the Penthouse Letters suggests.

Melinda
07-15-2004, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by sputnik

:poosie: :poosie:

Chicks dig the girl-on-girl action... at least thats what the Penthouse Letters suggests.
Thus thats why we're not sure if we want girl strippers or guy strippers. I need suggestions on where to find them. The website already suggested was good, thanks G!

googe
07-15-2004, 12:08 PM
Haha, girl strippers at an all-girls event? The bride to be IS marrying a guy right?

Melinda
07-15-2004, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by googe
Haha, girl strippers at an all-girls event? The bride to be IS marrying a guy right?
Yes she is, you obviously dont get out to strip clubs much do you? Sometimes I think there are more girls in the club watching then there are guys...now with nothing more to stay, please stay on topic

sputnik
07-15-2004, 12:53 PM
why dont you just all get naked and give each other lap dances?

Melinda
07-15-2004, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by sputnik
why dont you just all get naked and give each other lap dances?
Again, thanks for the help :rolleyes:

Khyron
07-15-2004, 01:51 PM
Stagettes my wife has planned usually has a male stripper show up in some costume (cop, cowboy, etc). There's different prices depending on how far you want him to go. I can probably find the name of the agencies on her comp later.

And the bride is ok with the peelers? It's happened where the couple has made a no stripper agreement and gets really mad if someone screws it up.

If it's all girls, you'll probably want a guy stripper as its a show for all of them. Some guests (like her mother?) might get freaked with a girl stripper?

Khyron

Melinda
07-15-2004, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by Khyron
Stagettes my wife has planned usually has a male stripper show up in some costume (cop, cowboy, etc). There's different prices depending on how far you want him to go. I can probably find the name of the agencies on her comp later.

And the bride is ok with the peelers? It's happened where the couple has made a no stripper agreement and gets really mad if someone screws it up.

If it's all girls, you'll probably want a guy stripper as its a show for all of them. Some guests (like her mother?) might get freaked with a girl stripper?

Khyron
Nah we're all her age and everyone's kinda in on planning it except the bride, and they dont have any such rules so it's all good. We are leaning more towards a guy right now but its a few months awa so we're considering our options

GTS Jeff
07-15-2004, 04:43 PM
ive always known that girls are secretly bisexual and this proves it.

well, its not that every womans a bi, but every womans gota little bi in em.

Luke 96 T/A
07-16-2004, 12:35 AM
hahaha, no male strippers for my gf.. I've seen far too many of the male stripper websites..
girls getting kocked in the face with the thing..
licking whipcream off 'em, etc ;)

TrevorK
07-16-2004, 10:34 AM
If you want female strippers, you can usually talk to the strip clubs as the girls there often work on the side.

Then you can see them "perform" before you purchase.

QuasarCav
07-16-2004, 10:47 AM
do they get completly naked or is it some G-string thingy?

would they be suspicious if I called a stripper just for one person?

kaput
07-16-2004, 12:09 PM

Dirty_SOHC
07-16-2004, 12:25 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

SinisterProbeGt
07-16-2004, 01:14 PM
melinda we can plan this event for you ladies...
How many people total?
how many strippers do you want?
type of $$ we talking here let me know....

FoRn420
07-23-2004, 01:17 AM
I'll do the whole nite for you for 20 bucks plus free drinks :nut: lol