PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone trade their Echo for an SRT-4?

lint
07-17-2004, 01:26 PM
Anyone on here trade in their Echo for an SRT-4?

max_boost
07-17-2004, 03:03 PM
LOL
Seriously, what are the chances of that? You might be better off asking if anyone traded in their car for the SRT-4.:rofl:

GQBalla
07-17-2004, 03:30 PM
really? like trade it in the dodge dealer ship>??? or juss personal trade?

lint
07-17-2004, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by max_boost
LOL
Seriously, what are the chances of that? You might be better off asking if anyone traded in their car for the SRT-4.:rofl:

Well, considering that the Echo had a cold air intake, Eibach springs, Konig wheels and a custom exhaust, I thought I'd check and see if it was anyone on here. And the owner did trade it in for an SRT-4.

Zephyr
07-17-2004, 10:25 PM
wait i dont get this thread... are u asking for a person to trade their srt-4 for ur granny echo car?

1badPT
07-17-2004, 10:37 PM
ok i'll explain this thread best i can.

lint knows someone has just traded in their echo for an SRT-4. Apparently he knows there were some mods done to this echo and he figured it probably owned by a member of this board, so he posted this thread to find out. :dunno:

1badPT
07-17-2004, 10:38 PM
To make it clearer, he should have started the thread off like "any member here just trade their echo for an SRT-4?"

PS - yes i'm a post whore in any thread that mentions SRT-4 in the title :D

:whocares:

lint
07-17-2004, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by 1badPT
ok i'll explain this thread best i can.

lint knows someone has just traded in their echo for an SRT-4. Apparently he knows there were some mods done to this echo and he figured it probably owned by a member of this board, so he posted this thread to find out. :dunno:

Correct. I guess I should have added in "Did..."

If I was looking for a trade I would have said "Does anyone here want to trade..."

ACX
07-19-2004, 10:19 AM
Did the guy get a coaching session on the horsepower increase he could expect?

:cry:

C4S
07-19-2004, 11:44 AM
:( I won't trade an Echo to an noen turbo .. Echo is so cute looking !

Kona9
07-19-2004, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by C4S

You have just completely confused the piss out of me. I have read hundreds of your reply comments on super high end exotics. You seem to have vast knowledge of some pretty hot cars............................And then you come here saying that an echo is CUTE? what has gotten into you?:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Strider
07-19-2004, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by C4S

I think you've gotta be the only person on a car enthusiast forum who wouldn't...

Originally posted by Kona9

You have just completely confused the piss out of me. I have read hundreds of your reply comments on super high end exotics. You seem to have vast knowledge of some pretty hot cars............................And then you come here saying that an echo is CUTE? what has gotten into you?:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

where's that gay pink smilie when you need it?

C4S
07-19-2004, 01:23 PM
are we talking about the Echo hatch ? or just the older style Echo sedan ? if it is the Echo Hatch, yes, it is cute, if just the older style Echo sedan, not cute, and sort of ulgy.
Yes ! I love luxury and Exotic cars like all of us do ! however, Echo hatch is one of my favourite low end car ! look near as good as a Mini Cooper, which is the best looking small car in the world.
:)

lint
07-19-2004, 01:31 PM
Yes, I was talking about someone who purchased a 2004 Echo Hatchback 5dr at Charlesglen and then decided to trade it in (not sure if it was done at the Dodge dealership) for an SRT-4, with only 4000kms on it.

350hp_or_Bust
07-19-2004, 01:33 PM
To answer the original post, I know the person who did trade in the Echo for the SRT-4 .... it was earlier on this year. but no ... I don't think he's a member of this forum.

Why do you ask?

max_boost
07-19-2004, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by C4S
are we talking about the Echo hatch ? or just the older style Echo sedan ? if it is the Echo Hatch, yes, it is cute, if just the older style Echo sedan, not cute, and sort of ulgy.
Yes ! I love luxury and Exotic cars like all of us do ! however, Echo hatch is one of my favourite low end car ! look near as good as a Mini Cooper, which is the best looking small car in the world.
:) How about I buy an Echo hatch and trade cars with you:D

Strider & Kona, if you guys knew what cars C4S owns, you would know why he has such awesome knowledge of high end hot exotics:bigpimp: