PDA

View Full Version : Pho Huong Viet

hatetank
07-17-2004, 10:00 PM
This caucasian has sampled many of the vietnamese restaurants in town but none seem to come close to the one 2 minutes away from me.

Pho, Bun and all their Mon Khai Vi are great and the prices are reasonable.

If you are ever up Bow Trail (near westbrook mall) go sample a lunch at Pho Huong Viet -- you will not be disappointed.

1badPT
07-18-2004, 10:45 PM
I'll check it out - Vietnamese is one of my favourites, and since Viet Hai changed hands, I need a new favourite place for Vietnamese. :thumbsup:

rogue
07-19-2004, 12:36 AM
also Pho Anh Huyen on centre st North while we are at i will have to try your place too i have had alot and not many are really that great. Fingers crossed:D Pho anh huyen is the only place i regular at on fridays it is MY FAV mmmmmmmmmm chicken and beef MMMMMMM MSG:D

1badPT
07-19-2004, 01:54 PM
Viet Hai is ok, but I knew the previous owner and they made much better food :D The current owners do alright, but its not my favourite.

girlRACER
07-20-2004, 03:22 AM
Originally posted by hatetank

If you are ever up Bow Trail (near westbrook mall) go sample a lunch at Pho Huong Viet -- you will not be disappointed.

Where is it exactly? That's not too far from where I live.

hatetank
07-20-2004, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by girlRACER

Do you know where the Boston Pizza is on Bow Trail and 33 st? Pho Huong is right across the street (bow) in a little mini-mall that also has a Video Headquarters.

accordboi_02
07-20-2004, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by girlRACER

It's practically next door to Video HQ; you can't miss it.

Food there is alright; I still like Pho Dac Bo or whatever it's called on 17th ave and 50 st SE.

k_dawg
07-29-2004, 12:56 AM
I live really close to that area so its a good place to go. Pho Dac Biet is the best I think but its way way far in the SE. This is a good subsitute place though. Check it out if you ever are in that area. Good people and friendly too.

nmack
07-29-2004, 09:30 AM
wish there was a viet restaurant in the tuscany area...
i usually goto that place in between New asia and Sun Chiu Kei ...forget the name... NOT the one attached to new asia...

H-Man
08-05-2004, 07:40 PM
Another good vietnamese place is Vietnam Fortune. It's down in Kensington beside Chicken on the Way. They also make those delicious vietnamese subs that I like so much :D