PDA

View Full Version : Low Cost Autobody

max_boost
10-31-2002, 11:48 AM
They are on the corner of 37th Ave NE/Edmonton Trail, across from Kal Tire. Just got my car back and I am very impressed with their bodywork. They are very courteous to their customers, fast but also efficient. The prices are cheaper than most bodyshops, I recommend any of you guys who need bodywork done to give these guys a shout!

With the exception of my pink ford aspire courtesy car, my experience has been truly outstanding:rofl:

Davan
10-31-2002, 12:10 PM
Thanks for the tip, Sam. I have a ding above my tail light I'd like to get taken care of this spring, I'll definetly check them out! :)

CRXguy
10-31-2002, 03:30 PM
Sweetness. More hookups!:D

max_boost
10-31-2002, 03:37 PM
There was an article about this bodyshop in the Calgary Sun awhile back. They bought a 92 Red Ferrari (not sure exact year) that was completely written off and rebuilt the car back to original specs!:eek:

If you walk into the shop, you can see the article on the wall, it is simply amazing if you look at the before and after shots! It took 9 1/2 months to complete the job but that was because they were doing it on their own time. Nonetheless it is amazing what they did to that car!:thumbsup:

You can also try out Maranellos if you have lots of money to spend and lots of time to wait:tongue: