saiyajin
07-18-2004, 11:12 PM
wow show parked and everything!! took up 2 spaces that bastard hahah :thumbsup:

edit:
civicrider was selling the rims on those ...i think its the same car
http://forums.beyond.ca/attachment.php?s=&postid=608488

C4S
07-18-2004, 11:13 PM
Not too too bad like some other "riced" civics .. but .. I won't call this "really nice" ... just .. me .. :)

JordanLotoski
07-18-2004, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by saiyajin

edit:

man i laugh my ass off when i see that..its a civic..i never parked mine like that.or maybe he wants it keyed....i dunno..its gay

turbo_equiped
07-18-2004, 11:26 PM
yea i think it was civicriders civic. But he is like splitting it and all i think.

TofuBoi
07-18-2004, 11:50 PM
he's gonna piss someone off by the way he's parking.... hahaha..........:guns:

blueripper6
07-18-2004, 11:57 PM
i like everything cept the back end.. i dunno from hte back it seems like it hasnt gotten any suspension work(aka stock civic with body kit)

EK 2.0
07-19-2004, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by blueripper6
i like everything cept the back end.. i dunno from hte back it seems like it hasnt gotten any suspension work(aka stock civic with body kit)

take off your coke bottles, clean them, put them back on...and take another look at the pics...the back end does look lowered...and is lowered so...:dunno:

sexualbanana
07-19-2004, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by CycloneAWD

take off your coke bottles, clean them, put them back on...and take another look at the pics...the back end does look lowered...and is lowered so...:dunno:

It's lowered and that rear bumper is just plain massive.

Vtecpower
07-19-2004, 12:46 AM
dosent someone on beyond own that car and isnt he selling his rims on this site some correct me if im wrong

illeagle
07-19-2004, 12:46 AM
ahh, being lowered and working in the industrial area SUCKS!, i hear scraping 4 times a day.. that's an average of 1,460 per annum.. man it's late....must sleep :zzz:

illeagle
07-19-2004, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by Vtecpower
dosent someone on beyond own that car and isnt he selling his rims on this site some correct me if im wrong

yah i think so, His last thread was about his new CRX, so i dunno if he still ownes the car, i thought his civic had stickers all up the middle of the hood. I forget his name, but the picture of the car is his sig..

civicrider
07-19-2004, 12:52 AM
yeah i still own it, crx is my sweet winter ride/new ride because my civic is under construction:thumbsup:

saiyajin
07-19-2004, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by illeagle

yah i think so, His last thread was about his new CRX, so i dunno if he still ownes the car, i thought his civic had stickers all up the middle of the hood. I forget his name, but the picture of the car is his sig..

buddy...

wow show parked and everything!! took up 2 spaces that bastard hahah

edit:

JordanLotoski
07-19-2004, 12:56 AM
l l
l l
l l
l l
l l
l l
l l

see those lines....park car between them...not over them between them

civicrider
07-19-2004, 12:58 AM
haha its a school parking lot no one cares there buddy, i dont park like that anywhere else, im not a fucker like some people

JordanLotoski
07-19-2004, 01:01 AM
iam sure they laugh at the fact u park like that though...why dont you get some "this is a show car please dont touch" signs:rofl:

civicrider
07-19-2004, 01:03 AM
also notice the fact that the guy becide me is parked over the lines and the 2 cars behind me, everyone jsut parks in that parking lot at random, its not because my car is done up.

Ridelikeme
07-19-2004, 01:06 AM

edit:

haha custom,just gettin practiced up for wow next year

Originally posted by MIWYFSHOT

man i laugh my ass off when i see that..its a civic..i never parked mine like that.or maybe he wants it keyed....i dunno..its gay
i doubt anyone would key that car

idiot

Originally posted by Vtecpower

u are a noob forsure.. READ THE ENTIRE POST FOOL

l l
l l
l l
l l
l l
l l
l l

see those lines....park car between them...not over them between them
its custom... if hummers can do it , we should be allowed too

JordanLotoski
07-19-2004, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by Ridelikeme

haha custom,just gettin practiced up for wow next year

i doubt anyone would key that car

idiot

u are a noob forsure.. READ THE ENTIRE POST FOOL

its custom... if hummers can do it , we should be allowed too

:rofl: :rofl: awww kids are sooo funny

Ridelikeme
07-19-2004, 01:12 AM
^^^old men that have wives and sit on car sites all day are funny too ya ass:rofl::rolleyes:

Ridelikeme
07-19-2004, 01:15 AM
another

Ridelikeme
07-19-2004, 01:15 AM
i had to break in for this one.....:poosie:

A_3
07-19-2004, 01:17 AM
Most places we don't park like that but at our school in particular we have like 3 spots a person average. Pretty small school plus ridiculously big parking lot, it's pretty random like that, don't give the guy a hard time, it is in no way offending anyone at our school.

ryder_23
07-19-2004, 01:19 AM

thats how those sbankers park :rofl:

i mean they have a parking lot 3 times the size of any of the city schools, 1/6 of the people, yet they take up 10 times the space, :rofl: , sigh, i have been apart of that too :(

Ridelikeme
07-19-2004, 01:22 AM
yeah i bet u guys can tell now that i know the kid with the civic.. just thought id post some pics of it before it goes back into the shop.. u have to admit guys, even u honda haters this is one of the better all around "rice rockets" that isnt in shows...stay tuned

MoNKeE
07-19-2004, 01:24 AM
wow he bought a car that was already done. props.

ryder_23
07-19-2004, 01:29 AM
^
give the guy a break....hes changing most of it anyways...lets see pictures of your "car"...bet its 100 times better than yours

MoNKeE
07-19-2004, 01:33 AM
^^ that might be, but he didnt put the money and work into it haha. lets see pics of your car.

JordanLotoski
07-19-2004, 01:36 AM
^^^old men that have wives and sit on car sites all day are funny too ya ass:rofl::rolleyes:

iam not that old kid.....

and as far as the civic....i think its a great lookin car...just the taking up 2 spots pisses me offf..no need for it

saiyajin
07-19-2004, 01:41 AM
oh ya i think its a pretty sweet ride too hence the show parking :thumbsup: hahah just pullin on the park job hah i like ur car tho

MoNKeE
07-19-2004, 01:43 AM

uhh, isnt everyone entitled to love cars too. old or not.

MK3HKS
07-19-2004, 01:45 AM

owned!!

but ya didnt u get banned already for sayin stupid shit?

MoNKeE
07-19-2004, 01:50 AM
Originally posted by MK3HKS

owned!!

probably because he is a stupid shit. i still wanna see pics of his car tho.

GT3
07-19-2004, 03:02 AM
r u ok? That car is fuking low man

pr0
07-19-2004, 10:59 AM
hes parking like that for a reason. I got my eclipse from florida in immaculate condition with no scratchs at all on the doors, pure mint. I had it here for less than a year and have all this bull shit color scratches from other cars whipping the door. :whipped:

I just park normal in the back though.

civicrider
07-19-2004, 11:11 AM
Monkee
i never was looking for props for a car i bought done up. notice every part has been sold and i am making it my own. but even if i did keep it done up how it is you can go fuck yourself in your shitty 93 teg, dont just come onto this forum and think you run shit cuz you dont, no one cares what you think so go sit in your corner and shut up.
thanks

Jared

Kona9
07-19-2004, 11:50 AM
I have a great Idea!!! Grow up. You sound like little girls.

The civic is nice. The front conversion is nicer than the stock set up. I have my opinions of what I dont like, but it's probably best left unsaid.

Congrats on the purchase, good luck on your modification.

P.S. If I saw you park like that, or most people for that matter. I would put my jackass pants on and park beside you anyways. A ferrari, or anything super rare and expensive, is understandable. Even most of those people park further away, to make taking more than one space justifiable.

blueripper6
07-19-2004, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by CycloneAWD

LOL the funny thing is my glasses just broke. So now i am forced to use my 3 year old glasses that dont exactly work to well.. hahaha. sorry LOL.

Ridelikeme
07-19-2004, 12:19 PM

iam not that old kid.....

and as far as the civic....i think its a great lookin car...just the taking up 2 spots pisses me offf..no need for it
i was just kiddin anyways man, and im not that young!!

Originally posted by MoNKeE

uhh, isnt everyone entitled to love cars too. old or not.

yeah thanks tips

Originally posted by MK3HKS

owned!!

nope im still around, i havent said stupid shit for a long time

probably because he is a stupid shit. i still wanna see pics of his car tho.

shut the fuck up noob... whose car dipshit there are like 10 of the civic

and by the way this isnt this kids first project car, he also had a very nice metallic orange crx, and a pimp 1.6el.. and yeah he bought it like that, but wait till u see it at the end of the summer

Chester
07-19-2004, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by Kona9

P.S. If I saw you park like that, or most people for that matter. I would put my jackass pants on and park beside you anyways. A ferrari, or anything super rare and expensive, is understandable. Even most of those people park further away, to make taking more than one space justifiable.

he already explained why he parked like that and it wasn't because he has a nice car. The parking lot is huge, everyone parks all over.

SI-vic
07-19-2004, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by civicrider
yeah i still own it, crx is my sweet winter ride/new ride because my civic is under construction:thumbsup:

Are you going to be keeping the EL conversion or are you selling that?
If you want to sell it, PM me. I may be interested.

I see this car around Chinook mall sometimes, its fuckin NICE!

civicrider
07-19-2004, 02:26 PM
no thats one of the things im keeping, i hate the stock civic headlights

///M3
07-19-2004, 03:34 PM
nice civic, it looks like gokuu's:thumbsup:

civicrider
07-19-2004, 03:35 PM
yeah i think it was clarified that i bought it off of him

///M3
07-19-2004, 03:44 PM
oh sorry i didnt read the posts:D

civicrider
07-19-2004, 03:46 PM
no worries :thumbsup:

Ridelikeme
07-19-2004, 04:50 PM
oh shit.. jared man i was right then, your car is in a shitload of magazine adds then
hahaha. i thought it was yours

JDMDC2
07-19-2004, 05:28 PM
wow he bought a car that was already done. props.

LOL so funny that you even posted that, when you in fact did the same thing with your car. A bit hipocritical isnt it? :dunno:

dkny_stylez
07-19-2004, 05:34 PM
looks good, except for the tail lights

DefektiveVibe
07-19-2004, 06:41 PM
nice car just one suggestion...jdms for the backlights...that would look awesome since the car is red. and by jdms i mean red on the top part and clear all the way across the bottom. Good luck with the new mods!

civicrider
07-19-2004, 07:53 PM
nope getting IS300 tail lights done :thumbsup:

GQBalla
07-19-2004, 09:11 PM
ahah very nice! my school parkin lot is so incredibly small everyone has to park on the streets around and take up neighbours spots!:burnout:

/////AMG
07-19-2004, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by TofuBoi
he's gonna piss someone off by the way he's parking.... hahaha..........:guns:

:werd: Only nice cars park like that. My uncle parks his SL500 like that, and I don't blame him.

$tillqls
07-20-2004, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by civicrider
nope getting IS300 tail lights done :thumbsup:

i think that it will look better with jdm tailights or apc's new carbon fiber ones rather than altezzas.
just my opinion :)

Ridelikeme
07-20-2004, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by $tillqls

i think that it will look better with jdm tailights or apc's new carbon fiber ones rather than altezzas.
just my opinion :)

why the hell would he put those hideous american product company tailights on this civic..he already got rid of the altezzas and there are stock tailights on it.. the IS300 tails will look sooo tight...

i dono jub maybe u should consider this kids approach and buy your shit from canadian tire:banghead: :poosie:

civicrider
07-20-2004, 01:27 AM
i think IS300 tail lights are a little bit more original then JDM

Lo Pro
07-20-2004, 02:16 AM
is 300 is gonna look sick dub but like jeff said we should head down to canadian tire and sup are cars up with mud flaps and exhaust tips and some SWEET CARBON FIBER TAIL LIGHTS im sorry dude i had to say that im not a big fan of any of that bull shit apc crap but i still think the mercedes clk conversion on the back would look the best. Gonna be the sickest civic in calgary with out a doubt and the most original this car is gonna snap necks on the streets

lam-boy
07-20-2004, 04:05 AM

why the hell would he put those hideous american product company tailights on this civic..he already got rid of the altezzas and there are stock tailights on it.. the IS300 tails will look sooo tight...

i dono jub maybe u should consider this kids approach and buy your shit from canadian tire:banghead: :poosie:

man he gave his opinion you think your all fly shit?

you guys seriously need to take chill pills

Ridelikeme
07-20-2004, 10:32 AM
:rolleyes: man i coulda be alot more harshn then that.. i didnt aim anything at him or say a word about him.. i was just sayin there is no damn way jub is gonna put something on his car that is sold at canadian tire... if he did i can only imagine the comments that all of beyond would be making... so buck up

civicrider
07-20-2004, 11:23 AM
hmmm maybe its time this thread was :closed:

Chim
07-20-2004, 11:36 AM
I don't get why Ridelikeme is suckin civicrider's dick so much The civic is decent, I think it can speak for itself......

lam-boy
07-20-2004, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by Chim
I don't get why Ridelikeme is suckin civicrider's dick so much The civic is decent, I think it can speak for itself......

ahahahahahahahahaha funniest comment ever.

civicrider, Give you :thumbsup: to a nice ride. like chim said it speaks for itself.

ridelikeme, I know you're trying to be cool guy and defend your friends car but like chim said it can speak for itself.

talonboi
07-20-2004, 01:50 PM
i think the guy who started the thread actually owns the car and acting like its not his so he wont get flammed for parking like that:dunno:

civicrider
07-20-2004, 01:55 PM
hey dumb fuck i said i owned the car and i already explained the parking, so before you post whore read the thread:guns:

Ridelikeme
07-20-2004, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by Chim
you fucking faggot... i wasnt tryin to start up a e-flamewar but u had to go and open your trap.. yeah this is one of my good freinds cars and i wasnt tryin to stick up for it, i know the car is sick. every one on this site was bitchin about the parking thats the only thing i said..

Originally posted by lam-boy

ahahahahahahahahaha funniest comment ever.

civicrider, Give you :thumbsup: to a nice ride. like chim said it speaks for itself.

ridelikeme, I know you're trying to be cool guy and defend your friends car but like chim said it can speak for itself.

whatever man its dipshits like chim that ruin threads like these.. i was just throwin this car on here before its goes in for a big transformation

seriously mods close this thread.. its gonna go flame:closed:

Superesc
07-20-2004, 03:29 PM
Closed as requested.

D'z Nutz
07-20-2004, 03:32 PM
Seriously guys, if you have nothing useful to say, then don't say anything at all.

Closed.

civicrider
07-20-2004, 03:54 PM
thanks

Ek9Max
07-20-2004, 04:00 PM
Hey tha'ts my old high school! too bad we didn't hav ea paved parking lot when I went there.....