PDA

View Full Version : s13 front clip

07-19-2004, 10:16 PM
Hey everyone! Im new to the forum, this is my first post, and Im glad I found this website. Good to see a Canadian based car forum. Does anyone know where I might be able to pick up an s13 sr20det front clip for a reasonable price (in Ontario)? I located a few places in the states, but after it gets shipped over, Ill be paying an arm and a leg :thumbsdow If not a clip, all the necessary parts to complete a swap into a 240sx. Many times however you see the engine, ecu, tranny, and harness for sale, but I know there is more then that for a complete swap (thats why id prefer to find a clip). Well, either way, If anybody knows of a place that offers a half decent price, please let me know. Thanx

DeathBy240
07-19-2004, 10:49 PM
There are a few places that sell on eBay from Ontario. I heard really good things about JDM Source in Calgary, i wish I would have bought my engine from them, it probably would have saved a lot of headaches. They have good prices too, but you would have to get it shipped.

legereandrew4
07-20-2004, 05:07 AM
:thumbsup:

jdmsource
07-20-2004, 09:36 AM
are u planning on doing the silvia front conversion aswell? if yes then it would be a good idea to buy a front clip, but if u are looking to do just the motor then i would suggest you pick up a motor that is complete with the wiring, ecu,MAF,and igniter chip. this way is alot cheaper on shipping too. we provide both front clips and complete motor sets, and if you have any qustions or concerns regarding anything please contact me either by pm or gimme a call toll free at 1 866 717 4252,

oh BTW shipping for a motor to you from here is about $125

07-23-2004, 08:44 PM
Thanx guys. No silvia conversion... at least not yet. Most likely then, I will get my engine from jdmsource. Read up on good things and happy customers :thumbsup: However, I will have to delay. The car I was going to buy might NOT be for sale anymore :banghead: . My buddy got this car last year (91 240 coupe) with only 130K! But till now, the car has been in 1 minor accident and has numerous dings and scratches. He took the worst care of it, plus he tried learning how to drift... didnt work out too good for him. So to top it all of, the idiot blew the engine cuz he was driving without oil! Recently he was thinking of selling it and buying something else, so of course I jumped on it right away, but 2 grand was way to steep, considering the ass-muncher paid 2 grand for it. I offered him 1200 and this made him rethink the deal :( . Now I gotta wait and see what the hell he is going to pull off. :cry: More then likely he wont put a new motor in, the car will sand there on the lot and get its windows busted by some punks… kinda sad. I got an 89 240, but the damn thing is not worth putting a sexy sr20det in!