PDA

View Full Version : Almost got a ticket!!!

turbo_equiped
07-21-2004, 01:49 AM
Well, i was going on castleridge road beside Safeway in NE. I was stopped to turn right at the lights, because there was traffic coming from the other side. I didnt notice there was a cop car waiting to turn left. So when the traffic stopped coming from my left side i pushed down the pedal all the way as to turn right, making a huge sound not fast at all though. Its just what the car does. Old car so not really good on pick up. So i turned right not fast or anything just making a huge sound. I notice the cop car in the opposite lane, waiting to turn left, giving lights no siren and taking a U-Turn right behind me. I wasnt speeding or anything so i just kept on going at normal speed which was under 60. At first when the cop car was taking a u-turn it had its lights on, and when it caught up with me right behind me, its lights were off. So i just stop at the next intersection waiting to turn left, and the cops right behind me. I thought they were gonna flash the light signalling me to stop right after i make the left turn. I turn left and so does the cops and they change the lane and pass by me. Fuck, that was so close. I was like HOLY SHIT!!!
I am so fucking sure that they were coming for me, the car sounds like as if someones street racing or something if push down the pedal all the way. So i am pretty sure they were coming for me, but when they saw i am going at the normal speed, just changed their mind. Because after they passed me, they didnt have their lights on or anything and just kept on going normally. So, if they were going for someone else, they would have like sped up with siren and all that shit. But fuck was that close, i thought i was like fucked bad. And i noticed later, i didnt even have insurance or registration in the car at that time, because i was cleaning it from inside right before and forgot to put the stuff back in. I was so fucking scared, this would have been like my first ticket and first experience with the cops.:banghead:

dieselpower91
07-21-2004, 01:53 AM
Which one of these 3 is it that has no pick-up and is very loud?
2004 BMW 745Li,2003 Acura MDX,1998 BMW 325IS
:D

Must be the 325IS cause it's so old!
Congrats on not getting pulled over.
Gotta love getting lucky on stuff like that.
I once got out of the no insurance ticket because the cop felt bad for me so he lied for me in court!

Rockski
07-21-2004, 01:55 AM
shitty thing to happen man, but your so lucky you didnt get pulled over

turbo_equiped
07-21-2004, 01:57 AM
Originally posted by dieselpower91
Which one of these 3 is it that has no pick-up and is very loud?
2004 BMW 745Li,2003 Acura MDX,1998 BMW 325IS
:D

Must be the 325IS cause it's so old!
Congrats on not getting pulled over.
Gotta love getting lucky on stuff like that.
I once got out of the no insurance ticket because the cop felt bad for me so he lied for me in court!

haah none of those cars.
This one was a 1994 Civic LX. Thats what i drive most of the times. Not for too long though. Atleast i hope not. lol

ryder_23
07-21-2004, 01:57 AM
^
why, he didnt do anything...

they were probably just following you, runnin your plates etc,, your out late, and you have a loud sounding car, just drew attention to yourself is all...

Happens all the time :thumbsup:

turbo_equiped
07-21-2004, 02:00 AM
Originally posted by ryder_23
^
why, he didnt do anything...

they were probably just following you, runnin your plates etc,, your out late, and you have a loud sounding car, just drew attention to yourself is all...

Happens all the time :thumbsup:

Yea prolly you are right. But i dont got much experience with these things, so i was scared like crazy man. But so damn lucky nothing happened, specially no ticket. After turning right making that huge sound, when i saw the cop car on the other side. I was like holy shit. For like few seconds it didnt do anything, then suddenly outta no where, lights on taking a U-turn.
lol scary scary shit.

GQBalla
07-23-2004, 12:00 AM
ahah yeah that would scare everyone ! but its all good! ahah

donz
07-23-2004, 01:33 PM
Yeah, the cop probably just ran your plate, It has happened to me before too. one time they pulled me over to check my insurence and reg, everything checked out, nothing happened. I'm begining to think it's because they are having a slow night, and they have to keep busy or something...

Shady19
07-24-2004, 11:13 PM
haha I've been pulled over so many times for w/e between checks and my plain stupidity seein cops and them flip their lights and u-ball me it just doesnt have the effect anymore... its like "oh cop, he'll u-ball me"

EK 2.0
07-24-2004, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by Shady19
haha I've been pulled over so many times for w/e between checks and my plain stupidity seein cops and them flip their lights and u-ball me it just doesnt have the effect anymore... its like "oh cop, he'll u-ball me"

uhmm...u-ball??

86max
07-24-2004, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by CycloneAWD

uhmm...u-ball??

yeah I'm confused too......:nut:

Seanith
07-25-2004, 12:27 AM
:dunno:

I think he means "u-turn"..