PDA

View Full Version : which are better, toyo proxes 4 or pirelli p-zero nero m+s

hlalli1
07-21-2004, 12:38 PM
Looking to purchase a set of tires (225/45/17) Having trouble deciding between the toyo proxes 4 and pirelli p-zero nero m+s. Any suggestions?

ZorroAMG
07-21-2004, 12:39 PM
Quit double posting.

hlalli1
07-21-2004, 03:19 PM
get lost

GTS Jeff
07-21-2004, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by hlalli1
get lost i bet he would if u learned to use the internet.

anyway, for those tires, just pick whatevers cheaper. they arent really hi performance at all, so it doesnt even really matter...as long as they last.

hlalli1
07-21-2004, 03:53 PM
you think I havent already searched the net, and who are you to give advice you drive a corolla, lol

ZorroAMG
07-21-2004, 03:59 PM
You drive a BMW and are asking about cheap-o tires? Why don't YOU get lost if you don't want the help?

xrayvsn
07-21-2004, 04:20 PM
you think I havent already searched the net, and who are you to give advice you drive a corolla, lol

Why bother asking for advice when all you are here to do is to be an asshole?

Why don't you go post on another forum like www.mybmwmakesmespecial.com ?

hlalli1
07-21-2004, 05:00 PM
hey LOSER, you calling me cheap, my wheels are worth more then your Merc, i might add, you should be embrassed to show that ugly thing on the net, not proud.

EK 2.0
07-21-2004, 05:27 PM
hey LOSER, you calling me cheap, my wheels are worth more then your Merc, i might add, you should be embrassed to show that ugly thing on the net, not proud.

pimping out your mother to make papers doesnt mean you are worth more than the next guy LOSER...

so take a good long look in the mirror "Mr. I'm so Special"...pinch your cheek and wake up from your bunk ass dream, where your e-thugging ,cheap tire purchasing, my wheels are more bling than Liberaces wardrobe ideals will get you tons of respect in the real world:rolleyes:

and you want a suggestion for tires??...Motormaster tires rock...all da slimmies dig those shoes yo...

GTS Jeff
07-21-2004, 09:27 PM
you think I havent already searched the net, and who are you to give advice you drive a corolla, lol so u think u are a better person and that u are more knowledgeable about cars because you drive a nicer car? or are u just stupid?

ZorroAMG
07-21-2004, 11:03 PM

Yes I am calling you cheap. And stupid. And ugly. And fat. What are you going to do? Send your mom to talk to me at recess, you Infant?

BTW, your BMW with the second slowest engine available must REALLY pull the chicks, huh?:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

But seriously, Wal-Mart's automotive section is really stepping up, you should pick up some white-walls for your trick ride, dood...

Skylinelover
07-21-2004, 11:16 PM
But seriously, Wal-Mart's automotive section is really stepping up, you should pick up some white-walls for your trick ride, dood...
He can't he has already bought everything there right to his system and his 2f2f steering wheel cover.

abc1
07-21-2004, 11:30 PM
They are both all season ultra high performance tires. The Pirelli are more expensive but last longer. Are you planning to use them all year round? If you are using them all year round, I suggest that you just buy a set of summer tires and winter ones.

hlalli1
07-25-2004, 12:45 PM
Obviously I am more knowlegeable about cars then you losers, I am not stupid enough to buy a corolla, talon or a shitty benz. lol

1badPT
07-25-2004, 01:10 PM
http://www.zpworld.com/forum/html/emoticons/ban.gif

Team_Mclaren
07-25-2004, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by 1badPT
http://www.zpworld.com/forum/html/emoticons/ban.gif

nnononon, not yet man, haha, this is a fun thread to read on

Ben
07-25-2004, 02:08 PM
He drives a BMW 323 and acts like he's the sultan of Brunai?

Typical status seeking so I'll buy a low end bimmer owner.

I may drive an old car, but at least I have respect.

http://www.psylence.com/mod.gif