PDA

View Full Version : Car got jacked story

importadrenelin
11-01-2002, 05:34 PM
Story I found over at Honda-Tech.com, MY CAR WAS NOT STOLEN..

"...Like the title of this thread says, i was jacked for my car, but the thief got his. Before i tell the story, for reasons you'll understand after reading this, i am not about to say what i drive, or where i live. To those of you who know me personally, i would be very thankful that you don't go around sharing what i did with anyone, thank you.
I was driving home after visiting my girlfriend who was home from school for a few days, when about half way through the hour drive i pulled into a small gas station to grab a Code Red to keep myself awake for the rest of the way. As i left the store and started walking to my car, a tall XXXXXXXXX (i editted his race out, as it has nothing to do with the story) man approched me, and we started to talk.
Him: Is this your car?
Me:Yup
Him: Is that an intercooler tucked in?
Me: Hah, you got me, it is.
Him: What kind of kit you got?
Me: It's a rev-hard.
Him: What's it run?
Me: It's pretty slow, the motor is on the way out (i was lying at this point, trying to discourage him from talking much more).
Him: That's sweet man, i gotta a turbo prelude parked on the side, check it out.
I should have known better, but the invitation of turbo prelude was just too much. i followed him around the corner, but i saw no car. As i turned around to look at him, he punched me. While still dazed he pushed me to the ground and pulled out a gun. Now, i live in a fairly well to do suberb, and have only once seen a gun. Never held one, and had NEVER had one pointed at me. He told to give him the keys, and i did. He told me if he say me come around the corner, he would shoot me. Sadly, i heard my car start up, and i looked around the corner just to see my car drive away. I quickly went back inside to call the police.
During the questioning and paper work, the officer told me that there had been a rash of violent car theifts of late in this county. And while the gun i described was different then the other incidents, the mans appearence and manners (he SEEMED nice) was right on. Anyway, it was now 1am and my older brother Roger had driven down to pick me up. I spared him the milage to his car (Hey, it's a 1980 Supra, it's almost an antique!) and told him take my f150.
We get about 4 lights away from the gas station, and Roger asks me if i would pull over and so he could go the bathroom. Understandably, i was in a horrible mood, and i told him to wait to we get home. He complains, and i finally give in and agree to pull in behind a supermarket. We make the turn into the parking lot, and proceded out back. As we round the corner my heart stopped. About 150 feet away i could see the rear end of a car just like mine under a street light , with a pickup next to it. Then i saw a man walking towards our truck. Roger didnt say anything, as we both realized what was going on. As the man walked up to my brother's window, i tried to hide my face. In the same voice i heard questioning me about my car the man, the theif said to us. "Whats up guys? Don't worry about this, i called the police and they are on thier way here to check out why this car is here". I know why the car was there. My brother know why the car was there, and the theif knew why the car was there. He was taking apart my car. As the thief turned around and started to walk back to my car and the pickup, i looked at my car again. It was already on blocks, the wing was taken off, and the tail lights were gone (and this is what we could see from behind). Looking upon my second car to be stolen in two years, a feeling of pure hatred came over me. I remember how much it hurt to lose my SH to thieves, and now my current car, it was too much. I turned around and headed out front again. I shut the lights in the truck off, and double backed around behind the supermarket. I never pushed so hard onto the gas of a vehicle as i did this time. With the theif only halfway back to his truck he had nowhere to go. Just as i reached the middle of second gear i caught up to him. He tried to dive to his right as the front passenger side of my truck hit him, sending him spinning onto the pavement. I never flinched, nor blinked, nor slowed down. I drove right by my car, and went to the far end of the store, and back out front.
I drove the truck with the lights still off two blocks and pulled into another gas station, but this was one was closed. My brother and i got out, and looked at the truck. The grill and headlight housing were both broken, and there were two large dents in the fender, and the mirror was broken. I asked Roger to call the police for me, not to report what i had done, but to report that there was a man stripping a car behind the Kroger. Making the call brief, we both got back into my truck and drove home.
I woke up the next morning with the worst feeling i had ever had, even worse then when my prelude sh was stolen. The hardiest part was lying to my mother about the damage to the truck, but she never questioned my horrible night, ending with me also hitting a dear on way home after having my car stolen.
4 days went by, and the officer that interviewed me finally called to report that my car, and most if not all of the parts removed had been recovered as well. When i asked him if they caught the guy the officers only said "Dont worry, he got his". I agreed to drive down the next day to pick up the parts, and car-dolly my car home"

Ben
11-01-2002, 05:44 PM
thats intense!

treg50
11-01-2002, 05:59 PM
That was fu@#ing awesome. He messed up the bad-guy gooooooood, he deserved it. I would done the same. Hopefully, it stopped, if not put a dent, in the crime spree in that area. Who know how many more people would have suffered, maybe even been shot, by that asshole.

Good job F150-guy. Beautiful justice, IMO.
:D :clap:

DSM Power
11-01-2002, 05:59 PM
Yeah, seen that story before but SHEET you had me worried that the Supra was jacked!!! :eek: :eek:

RickDaTuner
11-01-2002, 06:01 PM
i,m on your side man what you did you had to do

importadrenelin
11-01-2002, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by DSM Power
Yeah, seen that story before but SHEET you had me worried that the Supra was jacked!!! :eek: :eek:

hahahahah.. no man.... if any of my cars got jacked... that would be the end of the world for the thief.....

cocoabrova
11-01-2002, 06:06 PM
This is what it's come down to.... The POS was actually lucky that the car owner only struck him with a vehicle. Couldn't say that I'd be that forgiving:devil: :devil:

Originally posted by RickDaTuner
i,m on your die man what you did you had to do
Me no understands...:confused: :rofl:

Dope Dealer
11-01-2002, 06:06 PM
That's crazy! I wonder what ever happened to the theif (If he died or what not) :)

van
11-01-2002, 06:18 PM
Intense story..good one too... glad he got his car back

Blue Devil 2
11-01-2002, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by Benny
thats intense!

I couldn't think of a better word to describe it either, this story was intense!!

P. Daddy Pedro
11-01-2002, 07:16 PM
For sure that was an awsome story, i think i would of done the same but that was really brave of you knowing he had a gone good work man. So what the hell happened to that guy after you hit him? did he get back up or was he down for the count??

92 Teg-B18A
11-01-2002, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by Blue Devil 2

I couldn't think of a better word to describe it either, this story was intense!!

I second that:werd:

lilboykorea
11-01-2002, 07:24 PM
wow:clap:

Redlyne_mr2
11-01-2002, 07:30 PM
sweet vigilante justice..nice work truck dude

ninjak84
11-01-2002, 07:41 PM
That is a great story, I'm going to tell it to my grandkids.....
"Say, have you kids heard the one about the thief that tried to dive right?"

D'z Nutz
11-01-2002, 08:08 PM
Bleh! Sounds like something I'm probably gonna get in my inbox one of these days...

"Check this out. It happened to a friend of a friend of mine: " :banghead:

CLiVE
11-02-2002, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by DSM Power

I thought the same thing when I saw the post...:D

RiceCake
11-02-2002, 02:18 AM
always nice to see justice :)

Davetronz
11-02-2002, 02:25 AM
Hahahaha that theif got OWNED

Weapon_R
11-02-2002, 06:09 AM
It's not hard to retrace the origin of the story for anyone who was looking for the guy who hit the theif though..

4wheeldrift
11-02-2002, 09:12 AM
Posting that on the internet was the dumbest thing he could have possibly done. He's gonna be having lots of fun in jail when they track him down. He should have just used the phone and called the cops, especially since they were in the process of stripping the car right there. If the guy was shooting at him, he could have maybe claimed self defence, but he might as well have shot him in the back.

infamous
11-02-2002, 10:59 AM
hahahaha that's a great story...but it seems people think that no one looks on the internet when they post dumb shit like this...hahaha this reminds me of the cobra thread! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

max_boost
11-02-2002, 11:21 AM
Wow, that must have been quite the intense experience........

mwmhong
11-02-2002, 02:41 PM
Wow, nice story, good to have a happy ending there (if that's where it ends)
He didn't do the right thing legally speaking, but if he does get caught he gets caught.
These are the same terms under which the carjacker played.
I hope the guy doesn't get caught, justice has been served. :)

lammer
11-02-2002, 08:47 PM
holy shizz!

drox
11-03-2002, 07:23 PM
I probably wouldve done something similar (but getting out of the truck after words and making sure the thief was '0wn3d'). That shit is funny :thumbsup: and the cobra thread was even funnier :D !

ninjak84
11-03-2002, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by Weapon_R
It's not hard to retrace the origin of the story for anyone who was looking for the guy who hit the theif though..

All someone has to do is trace his IP to his home and he's fukked. I certainly think posting it on the internet is not smart. The internet has lost all aspects of its anonymity these days...

drox
11-03-2002, 09:23 PM
Well, any smart person would use an anonymous proxy... or do some things Im not going into detail over.

max_boost
11-03-2002, 10:33 PM
Just imagine if you were in the dude's situation.....everything is happening so fast that you seriously would not think twice about what you did...........

But posting it on the internet was definitely not a good idea

MistaBrent
11-05-2002, 01:36 AM
is that story real or made up ?