PDA

View Full Version : omg...damn NW ACURA AGAIN! pt.2

lilboykorea
11-01-2002, 07:15 PM
Guess what i find while i was planning to fill up the windshield fluid?...
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid37/p7baf4c43ecfe53c4912bf26ff6a41570/fd181735.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid37/p2a29d451f1e8f67fb75f9fac36a2aa05/fd181732.jpg
I HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS SCREW DRIVER TIlL NOW!!!!

what are the bastards at the dealer thinking when they are workin on our cars?!

i am more than sure that this screw driver is from the dealer while they were checking up on my headlights because some parts of it needed to be replaced....

my dealer has been giving me very bad service...
first they washed my car while its headlights were broken and open to moisture and water,...causing my hids to go out(and they will not replace it)
now i find a f ing screwdriver sittin on top of the engine cover?
what if this thing fell in? maybe messed up my car?!...

had to vent...
can u guys help me on how i should approach the dealer?
thanx

92 Teg-B18A
11-01-2002, 07:23 PM
take the pics and the screwdriver to the dealer. that's just wreckless, what if the srewdriver slid off the engine cover and got tuck in a belt or something?

lilboykorea
11-01-2002, 07:25 PM
can i sue them?...

Stratus_Power
11-01-2002, 07:37 PM
how did that screwdriver manage to stay on the engine all these time?

lilboykorea
11-01-2002, 07:40 PM
i have NO CLUE... i think the paddin on the hood held it down?!
god...what a piss off..

RX-7_TWINTURBO
11-01-2002, 07:43 PM
My only advice is to voice your concerns as high up in the company as possible ...find out who the manager of NW Acura answers to and find out who That guy answers to, and so on and so forth ... once you start talking with the high level guys in the company you will find that they are alot more helpfull and alot more eager to rectify the situation

these are my experiences anyways try it and you should be able to get your hid's replaced as well

Good luck !:thumbsup:

D'z Nutz
11-01-2002, 08:15 PM
Go back to NW Acura and ask them if they had a screwdriver missing. When they acknowledge that one went missing (and they're sure that you got it, otherwise they wouldn't say they would), tell their dumbasses where you found it. Be sure that they admit one went missing and possibly if they could describe it (maybe talk to the actual service person that took care of your car), othewise they could deny anything and say you just put it there to discredit them. It's a long shot, but it's better than directly accusing them, which they can (and probably will) deny.

szw
11-01-2002, 08:33 PM
I've never seen the NW acura shop, but I've never seen a shop that would notice 1 screwdriver missing!

Go throw it through their window.. haha
(I do not condone this behavior!

That sucks very careless of their employees.

Zephyr
11-01-2002, 09:30 PM
wut if its a gesture saying "we hate your car, so screw you!"...heh screw you...u know as in the screw driver..in ..all..yea.....*shuts up*

Arthur Dent
11-01-2002, 10:44 PM
My wife used to work there. The boss is a real ass. Good luck.

exr90
11-01-2002, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by Zephyr
wut if its a gesture saying "we hate your car, so screw you!"...heh screw you...u know as in the screw driver..in ..all..yea.....*shuts up* haha :D very nice...

lsvetc
11-01-2002, 11:34 PM
uh, I dont think you can sue because I'm sure Acura will not even notice that 1 screw driver is missing! they must have a bazillion behind there. Also, just because you found a screw driver there doesnt mean its from Acura. I guess theres really no proof. However, what I do suggest is that you go to Acura on a busy day, say for example Saturday, and somewhat make a scene out of it. This way, other people can see that customer sevice is crappy and their immediate action would be to try and silence you. Now you have them by the short and currlies! Demand them to pay for your HID and give you some compensation, ie free oil change. If they dont agree, just make a bigger scene! They'll crumple under pressure sometime! :clap: :thumbsup: :rofl: :devil: :bullshit: :D :tongue:

Stratus_Power
11-02-2002, 12:05 AM
make a scene then ask for a free oil change.. god knows wat they are going you leave in your car next time :rolleyes:

lsvetc
11-02-2002, 12:52 AM
or ask for like some acura gifts! They have some really cool car model toys! :clap:

szw
11-02-2002, 01:45 AM
Yea making a scene almost works everywhere!!! For whatever reason just scream like a mad-man and you will get good things in return!

Oh when you make a scene, try to pick up an RSX type-S shift knob for me. Thanks!

Davetronz
11-02-2002, 02:21 AM
Originally posted by szw
Yea making a scene almost works everywhere!!! For whatever reason just scream like a mad-man and you will get good things in return!

Hmmm someone screamed at me when I was working at CompuSmart. Wouldnt let me test the speakers that he fried and wanted to return (I could smell the burnt components). Insisted I give him his money back. He kept yelling, stepped to my boss who was an ex military guy and threatened him. Claimed that he was an engineer and wouldnt let any "punk" behind a counter tell him that he ruined his speakers (they were still under warranty and I would have given him his money back but I had to test them first...)
The guy continued to be an ass. My boss detained him, I called the cops, we pressed charges when the cops came, end of story...

So complaining and causing a scene doesnt always work! :rolleyes:

lilboykorea
11-02-2002, 01:23 PM
my plan is to call silverhill acura... ask their manager for a number that i can call to report this... so maybe regional director or someone inthat level...
call say my thing...
go to the dealer...tell them...
etc etc....
what do u think/ good plan? if theres anyother better ones share!

infamous
11-02-2002, 01:25 PM
i would raise the most hell that you could...call the manager, call the regional director, hell even call their head plant in japan! do as much as you can and get the service you deserve as soon as possible!

Weapon_R
11-02-2002, 01:26 PM
Begin at the local level. Ask to talk to a manager, tell him that they screwed up your HID system, and that they refused to deal with it.

Then tell them about the screwdriver etc. If that yields nothing, ask him to provide you with the regional managers name and number. Eventually you will get some answers.

lilboykorea
11-02-2002, 01:28 PM
starting out at the local dealer sounds good...

importadrenelin
11-02-2002, 03:15 PM
I have NW Acura as well... bought my Type R from them... they promised me like special optional stuff for my Type R when I bought it like Floor Mats, Rear Mat for the trunk and we would make a deal to have the stock Type R wheels fixed up..
We pay for the car, no floor mats at all and scraped rims.:thumbsdow

lsvetc
11-02-2002, 06:05 PM
I delt with them before and I didn't really get the sevice I wanted. With Silverhill, they threw in everything for my teg, floor mats, splash guards, block heater, 6 free oil changes! The service was much more professional! NW Acura can lick my sac! :bullshit:

Grand Damn
11-02-2002, 08:51 PM
finders, keepers :thumbsup: