PDA

View Full Version : Ground Control Coilovers And Koni Yellows?

Freebs
07-23-2004, 03:34 AM
Ok im just trying to get a few of your opinions out there on this set up i am looking to buy. I am getting Ground Control Coilovers with Koni Yellow Shocks.... I want something that can take corners like nothing else and want some what of a good ride. Can i expect that from this set up? So what do you think? Any one out there with this set up give me your feed back dosent matter what car, i just want a general idea.
thank you.

Gondi Stylez
07-23-2004, 03:40 AM
Well i have GC and koni reds on my teg and i like them!! but for the money when i upgrade to yellows i may just go tein but hey who knows whats out there for a sunfire?! i didnt even know they make GC's and yellows for that application!??!

but ya u should like it! from what ive heard yellows are the BEST for the $$! but my reds are pretty sweet too but it sucks that u have to loosen/tighten it when its off the car unlike the yellows!

Freebs
07-23-2004, 08:24 PM
Yea im just hopping the coilovers arent as bad as people say.. they say its like ridding in a tank... so is this true?

buh_buh
07-23-2004, 09:00 PM
You can get custom spring rates with the GC's so harshness of the ride depends on that. I'm on GCs + Koni Yellows. I like them.

GTS Jeff
07-23-2004, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by Freebs
Yea im just hopping the coilovers arent as bad as people say.. they say its like ridding in a tank... so is this true? as buh buh said, u pick the spring rates. research whats good for your car and whats comfortable vs track setup