PDA

View Full Version : My official going away thing!

LUDELVR
07-23-2004, 11:00 AM
Hey guys, I'm thinking of having an official party at my parent's house on sunday, July 25. It'll just prolly be a little get together in the backyard so bring your own booze and beef cuz we'll prolly be doing some BBQ. Let me know if you guys are interested!

Oh yah, and this invite is really for those that I'm cool with cuz if I don't know you, you guys can go party elsewhere! :thumbsup: Cuz chances are I don't like you!:dunno: hahaha

go_n_lowhrdbdy
07-23-2004, 11:42 AM
Considering your having the party at your parents house, your probably not old enough to drink and I,m sure your parents will be chaperoning. So even though I don't know you , I wouldn't want to goto your party anyways. But have fun with the cheezies and milk party. :thumbsup: :banghead:

Quote "Cuz chances are I don't like you!" :dunno:

benyl
07-23-2004, 11:45 AM
:drama:

someone is looking to get banzor3d

Gonthro
07-23-2004, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by go_n_lowhrdbdy
Considering your having the party at your parents house, your probably not old enough to drink and I,m sure your parents will be chaperoning. So even though I don't know you , I wouldn't want to goto your party anyways. But have fun with the cheezies and milk party. :thumbsup: :banghead:

Quote "Cuz chances are I don't like you!" :dunno:

hahah typical newbie post

Team_Mclaren
07-23-2004, 11:49 AM
i have a feeling this post will go to ask LEO soon :rofl:

go_n_lowhrdbdy
07-23-2004, 11:50 AM
no not a newbie, I wasn't trying to piss him off, just making funny comments like he did.. Relax girls.. :thumbsup:

ryder_23
07-23-2004, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by Gonthro

Typical T3rry post :D

I'd be there leo, but i'm leaving saturday, so have a good one :thumbsup:

go_n_lowhrdbdy
07-23-2004, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by Gonthro

Oh and your such an old timer on this site EH? wooo you joined in Mar.. NEWBIE.. hahaha

Superesc
07-23-2004, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by LUDELVR
Hey guys, I'm thinking of having an official party at my parent's house on sunday, July 25. It'll just prolly be a little get together in the backyard so bring your own booze and beef cuz we'll prolly be doing some BBQ. Let me know if you guys are interested!

Oh yah, and this invite is really for those that I'm cool with cuz if I don't know you, you guys can go party elsewhere! :thumbsup: Cuz chances are I don't like you!:dunno: hahaha

hahaha, Drink as much N.American beer before u get depoted??? :D I don't know how good Korean beer are... hehe

benyl
07-23-2004, 12:00 PM
Korean beer isn't bad.

Soju will kill you though.

Hakkola
07-23-2004, 12:09 PM
Hey Leo, what time? Will your mom be home?

LUDELVR
07-23-2004, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by Hakkola
Hey Leo, what time? Will your mom be home?

haha, it'll be at around 7 or 7:30, and yah, she'll be home but after that performance she thought she was deceived cuz you sounded black singing those songs but failed to prove otherwise under the belt!!:thumbsdow :rofl: :rofl:

Hakkola
07-23-2004, 12:25 PM
Perfect timing, I'm off work at 6:30, ask her to have my sandwiches ready, she knows how I like them, two women on the sides with me in the middle, I'll bring the man mayo. As for under the belt, she was refering to the pinkness of my peter, the size of my meat was too much for her to handle last time, so I'm sure she only told you that to make you feel better about life. :D

Boost Infested
07-23-2004, 12:35 PM
i am in! so i shouldnt bring Sasha and Lexi then? you dont know either of them. :dunno: :angel:

ZorroAMG
07-23-2004, 12:46 PM
Leo, is Master D. Bater gonna be there? I wanna have words with him :D

go_n_lohardon:

He's gotta be at least older than you, because grown-ups don't drive lowriders...

Also, Gonthro's been here longer than march, but his name was just T3rry back then...

go_n_lowhrdbdy
07-23-2004, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG
Leo, is Master D. Bater gonna be there? I wanna have words with him :D

go_n_lohardon:

He's gotta be at least older than you, because grown-ups don't drive lowriders...

Also, Gonthro's been here longer than march, but his name was just T3rry back then...

"go_n_lohardon:" haha your a real smart ass arent you? now who is the real the real grown up here?.. Hey buddy at least my ride is paid for and Mommy and Daddy didn't buy it for me . You wanna compare toys then let the games begin.. My funding against your moms and dads..

LUDELVR
07-23-2004, 12:58 PM
fuck, just got off the phone with the travel agent, looks like I won't be leaving till august 4th!!!:banghead: In any case, this little shindig is gonna be postponed for a bit, but I'll let you guys know!:thumbsup:

ZorroAMG
07-23-2004, 01:14 PM

"go_n_lohardon:" haha your a real smart ass arent you? now who is the real the real grown up here?.. Hey buddy at least my ride is paid for and Mommy and Daddy didn't buy it for me . You wanna compare toys then let the games begin.. My funding against your moms and dads..

LMAO @ your ignorance....

Leo, 24th is not that far away from the 4th, leave the current date for the party as is!

Redlyne_mr2
07-23-2004, 01:47 PM
Dude rebook your flight for the 9th, I arrive on the 8th

Idratherbsidewayz
07-23-2004, 05:56 PM

He prolly makes more than your parents, and your funds combined haha.

You're an idiot...

finboy
07-23-2004, 06:51 PM
i'm in, should be an entertaining event.

and since leo is leaving town we can all help ourselves to various parts of his car :D

Ben
07-23-2004, 07:00 PM
I'm down, and go_n_low, just STFU, you dont know him, and thus it doesnt concern you, plese dont post again, thanks :)

buh_buh
07-23-2004, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
Dude rebook your flight for the 9th, I arrive on the 8th :werd: I'm back on the 7th

go_n_lowhrdbdy
07-24-2004, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by Ben
I'm down, and go_n_low, just STFU, you dont know him, and thus it doesnt concern you, plese dont post again, thanks :)

Must have taken you an hour to think that one up.. You STFU..

He prolly makes more than your parents, and your funds combined haha.

You're an idiot...

Is that the only name calling you could think of?

This topic shows the intelliegence of a 17yr old forum.. Ludelvr, My original post was a sarcastic comment like yours. I know I haven't offended you but the other folks on here showed their true intelligence reflecting their age.

No disrespect towards you ludelvr.

lam-boy
07-24-2004, 09:44 AM
Hey Leo, have fun man!
enjoy the things in korea..such as..
dog
cat
various rodents
err..:angel: haha have a safe trip man, sorry Icouldn't make it to your wing night, Ihad work at 6am the next day. No longer will Ibe seeing your lude go up and down 68th :rofl: how long you going for anyways?!

SI-vic
07-24-2004, 09:51 AM

Is that the only name calling you could think of?

This topic shows the intelliegence of a 17yr old forum.. Ludelvr, My original post was a sarcastic comment like yours. I know I haven't offended you but the other folks on here showed their true intelligence reflecting their age.

No disrespect towards you ludelvr.

do you think you're intellegent by making fun of other members on this forum?
All you can really say is, oh you're only 17... get a life youngin'.. .blah blah blah blah blah

maybe you should take your dad's dick out of your ass and your other dad's dick out of your mouth and stop pretending like you're almighty.

1-Bar
07-24-2004, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by finboy
i'm in, should be an entertaining event.

and since leo is leaving town we can all help ourselves to various parts of his car :D

hahaha...I'm down for that :thumbsup:

Kid_a
07-24-2004, 10:17 AM

Oh man... bwhahahahahhaa..

He makes fun of Ben's insult, saying it "must have taken him a long time", and replies to "stfu" with "...no you stfu"

BAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHA

ZorroAMG
07-24-2004, 10:20 AM
You guys smell that? Is that what I think it is? The forecast DID call for ban but I didn't think it'd get here so quickly....

Ben? :D

go_n_lowhrdbdy
07-24-2004, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by SI-vic

do you think you're intellegent by making fun of other members on this forum?
All you can really say is, oh you're only 17... get a life youngin'.. .blah blah blah blah blah

maybe you should take your dad's dick out of your ass and your other dad's dick out of your mouth and stop pretending like you're almighty.

Just like I said SI-vic yeah 17yr olds... Commenting on my dad really hurt my feelings .. hahah :drama: Sorry I won't stoop to your level, but anyways my posting on this topic has ended..

/////AMG
07-24-2004, 10:28 AM
Just give it a rest dude.

finboy
07-24-2004, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by /////AMG
Just give it a rest dude.

:werd:

you're arguing with people who could ban you at a whim, and members who have been here since beyond.ca started over 2 years ago.

there is no way you would win in this situation.

EK 2.0
07-24-2004, 11:15 AM
so back on topic...

When is your Shin-Dig Leo??:poosie:

LUDELVR
07-24-2004, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by CycloneAWD
so back on topic...

When is your Shin-Dig Leo??:poosie:

Looking like it's gonna be at around 4-5 on Sunday. My parents are just cooking up a bunch of stuff so if you want to bring your own meet to bbq that's cool too...oh yah, and bring your own beer! haha

finboy
07-24-2004, 04:06 PM
4-5 on sunday? crap, i have a family dinner and beyond.ca soccer the same day, this is going to be interesting.

LUDELVR
07-24-2004, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by finboy
4-5 on sunday? crap, i have a family dinner and beyond.ca soccer the same day, this is going to be interesting.

SOCCER!!! haha, anyway, yah, it's gonna start at around that time, you can get there after, doesn't matter, it's just starting at around 4-5 so people can get some grub. There should be plenty of food and stuff, but again, bring your own booze!! haha, after dinner, it's basically gonna be a drink and chill sesh under the canopy! :thumbsup:

LUDELVR
07-24-2004, 05:30 PM
If you guys are interested in coming, shoot me a PM. :thumbsup:

yohan4ws
07-25-2004, 10:44 PM
good times!!

karaoke wednesday again?!

OKAY!

finboy
07-25-2004, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by yohan4ws
good times!!

karaoke wednesday again?!

OKAY!

werd.

thanks for the food and keeping your dog from eating me leo.

Hakkola
07-26-2004, 01:12 AM
yeah, good times, beer wears off fast, I think I started getting a hangover at around 10, my head is poinding right now.

yohan4ws
07-26-2004, 04:36 PM
that dog is a big pussycat.. did you guys end up going to the mint afterwards ?

OOOH! I GOT PAGE 2:tongue:

Matt, Know what ya mean.. I had a funny head the whole drive home.. but man did I sleep deep :D

LUDELVR
07-27-2004, 10:02 AM
haha, no man, no Mynt that night, too fucked in the head!! :nut: Anyway, thanks to all that made it out that night, I'm glad that it was nice the entire time! :thumbsup: I have a feeling there will still be a couple more farewell parties before I actually leave!! hahaha :rofl:

But thanks for coming out guys :thumbsup: I'll for sure miss these little gatherings!