PDA

View Full Version : Free viper test drive

joseph
07-24-2004, 01:42 AM
I was listening to the radio today and heard them announcing some sort of promotional event at a dodge dealership in calgary in which you can test drive a viper or one of their other top of the line cars with no obligation. All you need is to be over 18 with a license. Its supposed to last only a couple days and am not sure where it is. Does anyone know which dealership? How long is it for? and who's all going":D

H4LFY2nR
07-24-2004, 03:28 AM
In Edmonton there was some Mopar track day or something. You could test drive a whole bunch of cars on the track by yourself, do the 1/4 mile in the SRT Ram, SRT-4, or ride along in the SRT Viper. I tried to dig up the thread but couldn't find it. Maybe it is similar to what you're talking about?:dunno:

Edit: Obviously I didn't look hard enough because the thread was 3 down from this one.GOLD MEDAL TOUR (http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=52202):banghead:

joseph
07-24-2004, 08:57 AM
^^^^Thanks thats probably it. Except I thought we would actually get to drive the SRTs. But I guess not.:dunno:

/////AMG
07-24-2004, 09:14 AM
Yea theres a Dodge track day here in a coupl eof days, you get the letter if you own a dodge/jeep/bla blah vehicle.
I didn't sign up, should have.

A_3
07-24-2004, 09:19 AM
One guy brought his here to play golf yesterday while on a test drive. Left it parked in the most obvious spot (where EVERYONE could see it) for 4 1/2 hours, but hey I would be proud driving one of those even if it was a test drive!

joseph
07-24-2004, 03:08 PM
^^^:eek: He left it for 4 1/2 hrs:banghead: Man I woulda taken a tour around all of calgary for that amount of time.:drool:

It would be kinda hard to see it leave though :love: :cry:

1badPT
07-24-2004, 03:55 PM
Golf or drive a viper.... :confused:

what the hell is wrong with that guy?? :eek: :nut:

joseph
07-24-2004, 04:40 PM
Drugs maybe :dunno:

Yah thats probably it. Large quanities of of drugs.

turbo_equiped
07-24-2004, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by joseph
Drugs maybe :dunno:

Yah thats probably it. Large quanities of of drugs.

:rofl: