07-25-2004, 11:49 AM
What do you all use ? and would you recommend it.:whipped:

Lennon
07-25-2004, 12:00 PM
Soap and water is your best friend.

Just wring out the cloth so its not sopping wet. :thumbsup:

GTS Jeff
07-25-2004, 05:47 PM
careful with the soap. it can dry out your vinyl and make it look faded and shit. i use armorall about once every couple months and windex every couple weeks. careful not to use too much cuz cleaning fluids smell bad.

t-im
07-25-2004, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
careful with the soap. it can dry out your vinyl and make it look faded and shit. i use armorall about once every couple months and windex every couple weeks. careful not to use too much cuz cleaning fluids smell bad.

Windex is horrible for vinyl..or anything of the like!!!

1badPT
07-25-2004, 10:03 PM
Amour All every so often and a microfibre cloth weekly to get rid of dust. Would highly recommend both.

Lennon
07-25-2004, 10:09 PM
Never use windex... ever. BAD

GTS Jeff
07-25-2004, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by Lennon
Never use windex... ever. BAD why?

FiveFreshFish
07-25-2004, 11:16 PM
Armorall is evil shit. In the hot sun, it emits a vapour that ends up greasing up the windows. I'm not sure if it's in the Armorall or how it reacts with vinyl that causes the greasey film.

For weekly dusting, try using a Swiffer. It works great and you can re-use it many times.
http://www.homemadesimple.com/swiffer/caenglish/images/dry/dry_refill_image.jpg

1badPT
07-25-2004, 11:23 PM
Your windshield will glaze with or without armour all-especially if its a newer car. Gotta clean the inside of your windshield d00d :tongue: :poosie:

FiveFreshFish
07-25-2004, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by 1badPT
Your windshield will glaze with or without armour all-especially if its a newer car. Gotta clean the inside of your windshield d00d :tongue: :poosie:

Actually, I discovered this Armorall problem with my older cars. Maybe it's the older vinyl or the Armorall was past its best-before date (if it has one).

I've avoided using it in my newer cars and haven't had problems since, but I clean the insides of all my windows every 2 to 3 weeks.

TomTom
07-26-2004, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by 1badPT
Amour All every so often and a microfibre cloth weekly to get rid of dust. Would highly recommend both.

was wondering your same question untill i tryed the armerall stuff and took off the dirt that i didnt even think would come out)and thats on white