PDA

View Full Version : I bought a new car

Pages : 1 [2]

kenny
06-13-2002, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by Clem
FYI: Calgary BMW's service dept SUCKS ASS. Might want to consider coming up to Bavaria BMW.

Their sales department sucks too man. They lost a sale because they wouldn't even acknowledge me... damn bastards. Oh well, I'm happy with the AMG... time to do :burnout: 's in front of Calgary BMW. shoot rocks all over the M3s.

max_boost
06-13-2002, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by Clem

Back at cha!!! :)

When you coming up so I can give you some mod inspiration? Got a lot of different routes you might be interested in taking with your new car. We should talk. :)

FYI: Calgary BMW's service dept SUCKS ASS. Might want to consider coming up to Bavaria BMW.

Thanks for all your help man! Body wise, I have a good idea of what I want. Going to take things one step at a time! hehe

I've dealt with Calgary BMW before, I use to have a 92 325I and had it serviced there for two years. I do know what you guys mean, the service can be crappy at times.

max_boost
06-13-2002, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by kenny

Their sales department sucks too man. They lost a sale because they wouldn't even acknowledge me... damn bastards. Oh well, I'm happy with the AMG... time to do :burnout: 's in front of Calgary BMW. shoot rocks all over the M3s.

In some ways I am glad you didn't get the M3 lol because I'll be the poser M3 sedan! lol