PDA

View Full Version : Used bike parts in Calgary

JustinL
07-26-2004, 05:51 PM
Are there any Bike recyclers in Calgary that might have parts for a 97 YZF750R?

Specifically what I'm looking for is the left fairing.

TIA,
Justin

Heckler
07-26-2004, 07:04 PM
Try JTS Motorcycles, TJ's Cycle, or Mike's Bikes. One of them should have what you're looking for.

bookem
07-27-2004, 12:03 AM
From my personal experience, don't go to JTS if you don't have to... the dude there is a f*$%ing moron. It's unfortunate that he's most likely to have what you're looking for.

Heckler
07-27-2004, 07:28 PM
Hahah :D Ahhh, Karl is not that bad. He's just a little opinionated... that's all. He does not budge on his prices though.

cbr_ryder
09-01-2004, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by Heckler
Hahah :D Ahhh, Karl is not that bad. He's just a little opinionated... that's all. He does not budge on his prices though.

No kidding, tells me that he'll cut me a deal if I come down and buy these three parts I needed I get there and he charges top dollar and on top of that he tacks on GST (or tried to anyways). He does although have quite the selection of parts...

autoBITCH
09-02-2004, 04:20 PM
bump.....TJ's motorcycle for sure.....there's a lot of stuff but you'll find something eventually!!!! :thumbsup:

JustinL
09-03-2004, 09:07 AM
Thanks for the responses guys,

Next time I'm down in Calgary I'll go shopping. It's tough to find parts for this bike though.

ShadeZE
09-17-2004, 03:30 PM
Karl is a liar and a cheat. Never get ANYTHING other than fairings from TJS, and even then, check them over thoroughly. I came very close to having Karl's shop burned down by some 'gang' acquantinces after he screwed me over. Just stay away from him, unless you're willing to put a pipe wrench in his face and threaten to beat his face to a bloody pulp when he tries to rip you off.

Kobe
09-17-2004, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by ShadeZE
Karl is a liar and a cheat. Never get ANYTHING other than fairings from TJS, and even then, check them over thoroughly. I came very close to having Karl's shop burned down by some 'gang' acquantinces after he screwed me over. Just stay away from him, unless you're willing to put a pipe wrench in his face and threaten to beat his face to a bloody pulp when he tries to rip you off.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Heckler
09-17-2004, 05:12 PM
Little extreme there?

I have never had any problems with JTS. Karl may drive a hard bargain, but I've never had him screw me over.

It's a used parts shop. You get what you pay for, AS-IS.

HellfireR6
09-19-2004, 12:27 AM
and usually the price is jacked up by 300% for used... always check with a dealership for a price before buyin from them...

Texas
09-20-2004, 03:27 AM
Originally posted by ShadeZE
Karl is a liar and a cheat. Never get ANYTHING other than fairings from TJS, and even then, check them over thoroughly. I came very close to having Karl's shop burned down by some 'gang' acquantinces after he screwed me over. Just stay away from him, unless you're willing to put a pipe wrench in his face and threaten to beat his face to a bloody pulp when he tries to rip you off. Might want to settle down with the "gang" shit on a public board.. Why not firebomb him yourself?