PDA

View Full Version : The Manchurian Candidate

///M3
07-31-2004, 09:04 PM
saw it today, I kept loseing interest, and there were alot of boring parts. So i dont recommend it:thumbsdow

oh and there was like 8 ppl in the theater:rofl:

That.Guy.S30
07-31-2004, 09:43 PM
yea i watched it last night.. not great at all. i expected somethin as good as training days but was dissappionted.

method
08-01-2004, 12:48 AM
if you enjoy the whole concept of MK ultra, espionage, conspiracy crap, you'll like the manchurian candidate....

.... if you can sit through it. my ass fell asleep.

I liked the original more surprisingly.

FiveFreshFish
08-01-2004, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by ///M3
saw it today, I kept loseing interest, and there were alot of boring parts. So i dont recommend it:thumbsdow

oh and there was like 8 ppl in the theater:rofl:

I saw it Wednesday at the Preview Night at Westhills. The theatre was small and I was surprised it wasn't full like most previews I've been to.

I would recommend this movie for a rental, but it's definitely not worth full admission.

kenny
08-02-2004, 02:38 AM
The movie still finished 3rd place, closely behind Bourne Supremacy, can't be doing THAT bad with what you guys are saying about empty theatres and stuff :)

This is my favorite type of movie so I'll have to go see it, despite the negative reviews so far haha.

Si_FlyGuy
08-02-2004, 03:19 AM
This movie got a lot of really good reviews...just beat out Harold and Kumar for top release of the week hehe.

///M3
08-02-2004, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by Si_FlyGuy
This movie got a lot of really good reviews...just beat out Harold and Kumar for top release of the week hehe.

Alot of movies beat out Harold and Kumar.;)

This week:

1.The Village
2.The borne supremacy
3.The Manchurian Candidate
4.I, Robot
5.Spider-man 2
6.Catwoman
7.Harold & Kumar
8.A cinderella story
9.Fahrenheit 9/11
10.Anchorman