PDA

View Full Version : Why is it

SouthernChick
07-31-2004, 10:09 PM
Why is it that guys have to wait a while to call the girl?? ugh this makes me kind of mad

GQBalla
07-31-2004, 10:11 PM
i dunno so it seems like your not desparate i guess:confused:

Ben
07-31-2004, 10:13 PM
:drama:
PM me your number then.

lam-boy
07-31-2004, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by SouthernChick
Why is it that guys have to wait a while to call the girl?? ugh this makes me kind of mad

well for me personally, I'm shy. :eek:

and probably they don't call right away is because they don't know what to say? they gotta make up a game plan. haha

fast95pony
07-31-2004, 10:51 PM
Why is it that guys have to wait a while to call the girl??

Because we're SLEEPING !! :zzz:

Vanish3d
07-31-2004, 11:04 PM
what kinda time frame would you like them to call by?

couple hours after seeing you?
a day?
few days?
weeks??

kiwi
07-31-2004, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by lam-boy
well for me personally, I'm shy. :eek:
and probably they don't call right away is because they don't know what to say? they gotta make up a game plan. haha

Originally posted by fast95pony
Because we're SLEEPING !! :zzz:

I'm not a guy, but I know those are almost always the reasons why they don't call... ha ha ha :tongue:

Ben
07-31-2004, 11:08 PM
well. lets see, what's the scenario?

Did you go out on a date and it ended up with a "Call me" type thing?

These type of endings generally have a 24-72hr turn around time. Any sooner, and he's infatuated or horny, any later, he's not interested/didn't like the date.

If it's after a night of hot sex, generally it's a morning after phone call in regards to "how was your sleep, did you need me to take care of anything for you today?" if he doesn't call, he sobered up and realized what he slept with, or got a case of the burns.

Hardy_Boy
07-31-2004, 11:13 PM
hahaha case of the burns :rofl: :rofl:

SouthernChick
07-31-2004, 11:13 PM
well we met friday afternoon he came up to me and we hung out for a while and then he was like well can i have your number and i was like yeah sure and gave it to him and he said well ill call you and maybe we can catch a movie sometime...:dunno:

Dope Dealer
07-31-2004, 11:20 PM
Go watch Swingers.

Vanish3d
07-31-2004, 11:33 PM
give it till sunday atleast :nut:

EK 2.0
08-01-2004, 12:05 AM
well we met friday afternoon he came up to me and we hung out for a while and then he was like well can i have your number and i was like yeah sure and gave it to him and he said well ill call you and maybe we can catch a movie sometime...:dunno:

oh...well then just wait for "sometime"...

ryder_23
08-01-2004, 12:14 AM
If you just met friday afternoon, he will probably call sunday or monday...
if he askd for your number hes interested, so just wait, he wil call...

BebeAphrodite
08-01-2004, 01:11 AM
Hmmm... Most guys I've met don't wait a while to call. :dunno:
Maybe you should find someone who doesn't like to play games because games are lame.
If you like someone why screw with their head?
Some guys need to grow up. :D

illeagle
08-01-2004, 01:42 AM
I was supposed to call a chick once and diden't, i tried, but something always went wrong

- at first, like lam-boy said, i diden't know what to talk about. Then after a couple days, i was headed to the bar, hey, perfect time to get this chick to come out...

- I'm scrolling on my cell looking for her number, a guy flys out of the alley and T-bones the side of the car i was riding in.. spent the rest of that night dealing with police, and injuries..

- afew nights later, She calls me (wow) I'm in the store, my buddy who is in the car, answers, she won't tell him her name, so his drunk ass cussed her out, told her to stop calling and hung up on her..I called back, but no answer...

- next day at work i try to call, I'm about to push 'send' on my cell, but a co-worker needs a truck moved out of the way. i put the phone in my pocket, and quickly move the truck out of the way, I go to get the phone and it's gone:confused: i look under the truck, and there it is crushed...i ran it over, crushing the screen, loosing the number..:( yah, that is a true story. It had to happen with the hot chick...:banghead:

BebeAphrodite
08-01-2004, 01:44 AM
^^--
ouch.. that totally sucks!
poor girl

Skyline_Addict
08-01-2004, 02:17 AM
Originally posted by CuteAsianAngel
^^--
ouch.. that totally sucks!
poor girl

well...girls play games too!

ummmm...all guys are different.
who knows, he could be spending so much time swooning about you with his friends that he's too busy to call!?

guys can be weird, that's for sure.
but hey, the most important thing is to take whatever outcome positively...you just met the guy, so you don't have too much to lose...i guess.

it sounds like you met up pretty casually, so perhaps he's taking the matter likewise.

FiveFreshFish
08-01-2004, 02:32 AM
Maybe he lost your number.

kenny
08-01-2004, 02:36 AM
Because the world does not revolve around you. He said he would call and catch a movie sometime. He did not say he would call you the next day to watch a movie, or that he'll call you the next time he wants to see a movie but rather what he probably meant was that the next time he wants to see a movie and all his regular buddies are busy, he'll give you a call.

If you want him to call and go on a date so bad, why don't you pick up the phone and call him instead?

WGR4Pussies
08-01-2004, 04:24 AM
go to bed home fry. ;)

subdermal
08-01-2004, 11:35 AM
Why is it that some girls think the guy is playing headgames just because he didn't call you the minute you were out of earshot?

Maybe he hasn't called because he's busy? Maybe he has a job (or two) and you should be glad because it means he's more likely to be able to afford the rock you're already imagining on your finger :D

No hostility intended to you SC, you've had to put up with enough shit on this board already by the looks of it. But seriously, he said 'sometime', so technically he's not late or anything...

autobodygal
08-01-2004, 11:39 AM
Well if he didn't give you a time frame, then he is under no obligation to call by a certain time. Going out for a movie sometime, means sometime. If he ends up not calling big deal. There are lots of other fish in the sea. If he ends up calling, great, go to the movie and see where things go.

illeagle
08-01-2004, 11:46 AM
But there is such thing as too late.. how long has it been since you gave him the number? If this sorta thing bugs you that much, maybe next time YOU should get his phone number and call HIM sometime;)

GT2NV
08-01-2004, 06:32 PM
we give you time to miss us haha it drives girls crazy, if were to quick to call and be with you = desperate = no attraction, if we make you wait and keep things exciting:):poosie: haha jk were probably just to busy out meeting other girls:dunno:

fast95pony
08-01-2004, 07:23 PM
Hey SC , I know it's Sunday. I still ain't callin' ya...

Skyline_Addict
08-01-2004, 07:27 PM
i guess your name is SC now.
well yeah...i think a few guys hit it right on the spot.

if he calls he calls. and when he calls, that some will be sometime. who knows?

if you really want to take him out, loathing over why guys don't call girls back is not going to get you anywhere. :thumbsup:

besides, you have plenty of male fans on beyond.ca. have you ever considered their feelings? ;)

bigboom
08-01-2004, 08:31 PM
seriously next time u want a guy to call u just post up your number on beyond.

or better yet PM it to me and ill give u special one on one attention :)

Chester
08-01-2004, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by kenny
Because the world does not revolve around you. He said he would call and catch a movie sometime. He did not say he would call you the next day to watch a movie, or that he'll call you the next time he wants to see a movie but rather what he probably meant was that the next time he wants to see a movie and all his regular buddies are busy, he'll give you a call.

If you want him to call and go on a date so bad, why don't you pick up the phone and call him instead?

ahahaha :werd: tellin' it like it is.

civicrider
08-01-2004, 08:48 PM
maybe he asked for you number to end the conversation so he could leave

SouthernChick
08-01-2004, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by civicrider
maybe he asked for you number to end the conversation so he could leave

Actually i was the one that told him i had to leave and thats when he asked for my number

But anyways he called me this afternoon and we talked for a while so im suppose to call him tomorrow after i get off work to see how things are going

kenny
08-01-2004, 09:01 PM
You better call as soon as you're off work because on some car related forum in some small town in the good ol' us of a there will be some poor chap posting about how this chick never called him back when she said she would! :thumbsup:

SouthernChick
08-01-2004, 09:06 PM
hahaha

WGR4Pussies
08-01-2004, 10:07 PM
my post got deleted :confused: