PDA

View Full Version : lift kitz? is there any other way?

Dj_lebjam
08-02-2004, 02:48 AM
what can i do besides get a lift kit to make my 4 runer a off road master?? plz help me or if u know of any places thx all

WGR4Pussies
08-02-2004, 03:54 AM
crank up the front torsot sion bars and get some blocks for the rear ;)

IggyB
08-02-2004, 08:26 AM
What year is the 4Runner?

You can get some decent tires to start with.

Gonthro
08-02-2004, 08:28 AM
chop the fenders out and put bigger tires on it :D

subdermal
08-02-2004, 10:21 PM
31 inch tires will fit without a lift. 33's will with some creative 'clearancing'. If you're going to try and wheel at stock height, get a winch :)

Do you not want a lift, or do you already know you want one and don't need to be told?

Also what kind of terrain do you want to run? You may want to consider a solid axle swap.

Other ideas: replace the crap stock bumpers with something a little more protective. You can look at lockers, a double transfer case.. it all depends on your budget and what you want to use the truck for.

Gonthro
08-03-2004, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by subdermal
31 inch tires will fit without a lift. 33's will with some creative 'clearancing'. If you're going to try and wheel at stock height, get a winch :)

Do you not want a lift, or do you already know you want one and don't need to be told?

Also what kind of terrain do you want to run? You may want to consider a solid axle swap.

Other ideas: replace the crap stock bumpers with something a little more protective. You can look at lockers, a double transfer case.. it all depends on your budget and what you want to use the truck for.

my guess is the only reason he is trying to avoid a lift is because of the cost.

Dj_lebjam
08-05-2004, 07:04 PM
lol na i got the cash jsut wanted to knwo if there was another way i am gettign a 4 inch life ty u all 4 teh help

dieselpower91
08-05-2004, 08:08 PM
I jsut wtned to s ya

:english: