PDA

View Full Version : WTB z24 for under 1,500 in decent shape

apathy13
08-03-2004, 02:51 PM
I'm looking for a z24 between '90 and '93 that has a very nice body with no rust and very few and small dents. As far as the engine is concerned, as long as it is in decent running order I will not complain. I plan on going over the entire engine and suspension myself. I would also like to purchase something without any previous structural damage. I'm in Western Canada and would like to purchase from Western Canada. TIA.

Also, if you have a body that is in very good condition with a blown engine that you do not wish to work on or put any money into and wish to sell, I would probably be interested. I'm sure I could scab together an engine easily enough.

QuasarCav
08-03-2004, 02:55 PM
good luck man, 91-94's are bad for rust above the door panels.

most of the ones that are in good shape go for 2000-4000 depending on km's and options.

try posting on Jbodyalberta.com, you wont find many cavaliers on here.

Oh, if you want to spend some more money i.e; 3000 than drop me a PM. I have a 94 in really good shape with high KMs for sale.

apathy13
08-03-2004, 03:18 PM
Heh, yeah man. There's like one deal in a hundred, but if I can catch one I will be more than happy. I'm looking for something to work on, so that I can save a bit of money. My price range for now is unfortunately under 1,500, I'm currently on medical EI and it is not exactly high income. ;P So I'm trying to do the best with what I have. I will definately check that place out. Thanx. ;D