PDA

View Full Version : 14 sec neon???

ecstasy_civic
11-06-2002, 11:47 AM
ok so im back after i get my computer fixed. this new kid at my work just started and first day starts yappin. "i drive a 14.8 sec neon what do you drive" the first thing he says to me so i laugh and blow it off, next thing i know hes at me again so i told him i ran a 17 flat at race city my last time there no big deal. he follows me out to the parking lot after work and asys race me race me lol. oh and did i forget to metion that this is an automatic ACR? so we get out to my car i pop the hood and he gets all weird and says you have vtec oh youll kill me and stuff like that.lol so i look under his hood hes got a SOHC 240 hp? motor with an intake. so im like ok lets go lets race. now hes slowed his mouth down a bit and im not even worried. we get out to the light i spun the whole way throguh first cause it was a bit wet and pulled like 3 cars in second,and just keptt pulling but i stopped at like 75 km/hr.

the next day at work hes all pissed off and tells me hes only running on 2 cylinders a major cam problem and a lunched tranny. :rofl: and procideds to tell me that he paid 8 grand for his motor from dodge like a month ago and wants me to race his friends who has a delsol with a b16 header AEM programmer intake and exhaust.
thats seems like a real good race to me stock hes got more than 35 horse.

sorry for the long post but thought it was pretty funny. how people think there cars are the shit and get shut down by a near stock civic.:thumbsup:

mwmhong
11-06-2002, 12:08 PM
Sounds wierd, maybe it was a 2.4L SOHC on the valve cover, some people swap in a bigger displacement engine.
ACR's do not come STOCK with automatic tranny. Modified? :dunno:

ecstasy_civic
11-06-2002, 12:27 PM
he says his drivetrain is stock and its is a 2.0 SOHC. i know that for sure its red with tailight covers and a shitty dual exhaust

mwmhong
11-06-2002, 12:44 PM
Is it 1st gen (like mine, 2 or 4 door) or 2nd gen (more mature looking, 4 doors only)?

ecstasy_civic
11-06-2002, 12:48 PM
it looks like yours. 2dr but its got a heater stereo a/c i didnt think acr's came with that stuff.?

Blue Devil 2
11-06-2002, 12:59 PM
I actually met a guy at race city who drove a 14 second neon, it was white...maybe he's on this board??

mwmhong
11-06-2002, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by ecstasy_civic
it looks like yours. 2dr but its got a heater stereo a/c i didnt think acr's came with that stuff.?

Correct. From factory, ACR has heater only (no A/C) and no stereo.
2 door ACR should have a DOHC engine too (Factory).

ecstasy_civic
11-06-2002, 01:04 PM
ahh ok well i new he was full of shit from when i first met him now i can prove it!:thumbsup: hes a strnge kid he says hes got a 67' camaro w/ 427 760hp at the wheels lol. oh and did i also mention he pulled a knife on me yesterday fucker now i have a right to beat him down! :rofl:

ecstasy_civic
11-06-2002, 01:05 PM
what did that white neon have done to it?? some type of forced induction?

Blue Devil 2
11-06-2002, 01:29 PM
what did that white neon have done to it?? some type of forced induction?

He told me he was planning on building his own turbo, to go with his homemade intake etc...

Ekliptix
11-06-2002, 01:34 PM
from what I've read, Neons stand up to boost pretty well.

ecstasy_civic
11-06-2002, 01:47 PM
hmmm didnt know that, well this one is a p.o.s. with a claimed 240 hp. N/A. for me to believe is damned near impossible. especially after i raced him and killed it.:guns:

Blue Devil 2
11-06-2002, 01:54 PM
ecstasy_civic you always find the most humerous cars!!:clap:

infamous
11-06-2002, 02:07 PM
hahahaha that's hilarious......did you beat the hell out of him?? :rofl:

GTS Jeff
11-06-2002, 04:50 PM
oh and did i also mention he pulled a knife on me yesterday ! :rofl: that aint cool man...why do u even talk to him?

ecstasy_civic
11-07-2002, 12:36 AM
hes the new guy at work hes been there for like 4 days now, my friend from work thinks he "broke" him today. so well see wheni go to work tommorow and have facts he doesnt own an acr w/240 hp ! lolmy mangaer says if he pisses him off i have all freedom to beat the shit out of him:thumbsup: i cant wait.

SickBastard
11-07-2002, 02:18 PM
I have a buddy that has a low 14 second all motor neon.

finboy
11-07-2002, 02:27 PM
he says his drivetrain is stock and its is a 2.0 SOHC. i know that for sure its red with tailight covers and a shitty dual exhaust

BAHAHAHAHAHHA.

if it is who i am thinking of, his name is james, it is such a gay neon. my buddy beat it in my jetta.

one time we paid this guy to take a sh*t on his hood.

hahhahahahaha

he pulled a knife on my friend too, want to know where he lives? phone #? i can get you anything on him. whats the story behind him pulling the knife? he wouldn't use it btw.

all talk, someone needs to kick his ass.

he has used that camaro story all through high school.

his neon as a base EX, which he labeled with r/t decals, then acr decals. he has had his hubcaps stollen MANY times, by his friends. it has an R/T muffler, and cold air intake that i have seen, in other words it is slow.

and according to him, v-tec allows you to drop the clutch from any rpm and have no wheel spin.

finboy
11-07-2002, 02:28 PM
where does he work btw?

and i wouldn't be surprised about his tranny, he launches by throwing it in reverse then slamming into drive.

btw the del sole is almost completely stock, aluminum wing, carbon fiber hood, it didn't even have exhaust when i saw it a month ago.

EVERYONE i know wants to kick that kids ass.

can't wait to get the daytona back.

mwmhong
11-07-2002, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by finboy

one time we paid this guy to take a sh*t on his hood.

he pulled a knife on my friend too, want to know where he lives? phone #? i can get you anything on him. whats the story behind him pulling the knife? he wouldn't use it btw.

all talk, someone needs to kick his ass.

he has used that camaro story all through high school.

his neon as a base EX, which he labeled with r/t decals, then acr decals. he has had his hubcaps stollen MANY times, by his friends. it has an R/T muffler, and cold air intake that i have seen, in other words it is slow.

and according to him, v-tec allows you to drop the clutch from any rpm and have no wheel spin.

What a waste of $#it!!
What's next, SRT decals?? LMFAO!! Pure Walmart Crew! :rofl:

ecstasy_civic
11-08-2002, 12:45 AM
if it is who i am thinking of, his name is james, it is such a gay neon
ya!!!!!!!!!!!!1 thats him he came into work today to show me his pictures of his camaro with his 427 which is visible its a 350. and his old green neon with a kit on it.
well i got warned today if i start shit i get fired so i have to calm down.

finboy
11-08-2002, 12:47 AM
he doesn't have a green neon

ecstasy_civic
11-08-2002, 01:03 AM
he showed me pics of his old one a green one with painted white interior

finboy
11-08-2002, 01:08 AM
hmm, not his. i think he has someone elses pics.

the red one is his only car, and the camaro is his dad's

ecstasy_civic
11-08-2002, 01:12 AM
its his old neon from like 2 yrs ago or something he said, the camaro is his dads?!
hahahahahha he said it did a 9.03 @ race city @ 390 km/hr lol and on PUMP GAS!

finboy
11-08-2002, 01:16 AM
hmm, doubt it.

only car HE has ever owned is that red POS. he is a wannabe and probably took the pictures from somewhere.

have fun kicking his ass man, i told my friends about what he has been saying to you and they laughed their asses off.

James
11-08-2002, 01:16 AM
I love when guys make up the Funniest Shit, 240 hp Neon that got Spanked by a near Stock Civic,wow you must REALLY know how to drive then!:rofl: ....Theres This guy I work With that always makes up the Funniest Stories, The only time anyone talks to him is to get a good Laugh.....Heres a story he told me once........... "This one time me and my Buddy raced a 5.0 Mustang in his '82 Oldsmobile, this Things Nuts man! hes got EVERYTHING done to it,( proceds to name Huge list of mods, dosnt have a clue what hes talking about) So the Light Turns Green, the Mustang gets the Jump and starts pulling pretty good, then my Buddy hits the NITROUS! we flew by the guy like he was standing still, like 10 seconds later we were going 290KM/H!!! " :rofl: :rofl: .......I could not Stop Laughing....This guy has SOOO many Stories, its unbeleivable.

ecstasy_civic
11-08-2002, 01:26 AM
lol thtas good, but not as good as his 2.3 mustang story, lol icant stop laughing port&polish and a header thats it and he ran a 15.2 at race city lol.

ninspeed
11-13-2002, 10:13 AM
hey ecstasy_civic... where do you work??? i think i have seen that car before... i love people who sit there and make shit storys up... i have worked with to many of them, the all drove some sorta ford that was really fast...

ecstasy_civic
11-13-2002, 10:23 AM
i work at minit lube in crowfoot:clap: such a fun place:confused:

finboy
11-13-2002, 01:00 PM
he made any other dumbass comments yet?

ecstasy_civic
11-14-2002, 01:46 AM
oh fuck ya haha now hes scared of me he was telling the downstairs techs he doesnt want me to hit him lol:clap: my job there is done:thumbsup: now i must instill more fear of god into him lol. he told me i had no chance of kicking his ass cause he know kung fu :rofl: then proceeded to tell me my turbo rx7 wouldnt stand a chance against his new motor thats going in his neon lol, and did you know hes got 50 grand to spend on any car lol. memystealhandi saw him tonight when he came into see me and just laughed at his car lol. when he opened the hood to the the stealth he almost shit his pants lol

infamous
11-14-2002, 01:49 AM
hahahhahahahaa that's hilarious...:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ecstasy_civic
11-14-2002, 01:54 AM
ya it was pretty funny

finboy
11-14-2002, 01:54 AM
BBBAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA.

own his ass some more.

thats great man.

btw, good luck on the rx7.

ecstasy_civic
11-14-2002, 02:02 AM
thnx i have my n/a one up and running now took me like 3 hours all thtas left is some chassis work and were good to roll as for the tII that will be in may or sooner if i get a good deal.

mwmhong
11-14-2002, 07:52 PM
he told me i had no chance of kicking his ass cause he know kung fu :rofl:

Kung-fu=Rice

ecstasy_civic
11-15-2002, 12:22 AM
good one, lol so today my buddy who just bought a 00' f150 5.4 asks him to race and then he starts on the 240 horse thing again,so my buddy says well there roughly the same hp it should be close,james goes nah not worth my time lol:dunno: so then james tells me his red neon doesnt have 240 hp, so im like finally you come lean was it that hard to admit he goes no my old green neon had 240 hp!!! OMG WTF? so finboy says he never owned a green neon so i ask him about it he starts freaking and almost has a stress attack lol.
anyways, after work im out warming my car up and hes parked next to me and says wanna race so i say not this again, he goes no no this time it will be fair so i just ignore him and drive off he flys after me right by petro in crowfoot at the light gets right behind me and starts beeping at me and high beaming me so i just laugh and flip him hte bird, i come around the turn and he pulls up next to me just driving along then i can hear him revving his engine so i down shift and pull quite a ways ahead of him then he goes flying past me like nothing adn this is after i have slowed down, teh puts on his hazards lol:clap: just wanted i wanted to see, enoguh of my ranting needless to say hes pure ricce and full of:bullshit:

finboy
11-15-2002, 12:34 AM
:thumbsup:

you see, now imagine going through highschool with that

ecstasy_civic
11-15-2002, 12:42 AM
well if you see me on the news its cause i decided to kill him:rofl:

finboy
11-15-2002, 12:51 AM
:thumbsup: :rofl:

Neon_A.C.R
11-15-2002, 11:03 PM
quit talking shit

Neon_A.C.R
11-15-2002, 11:05 PM
the del sol would like to say u are a bitch trash talking my car u wont race me please, the neon and the del sol will eat u alive and adam finley u will stop talking trash or i would be more than happy to stab u

szw
11-15-2002, 11:11 PM
ahhaahahhaha

Neon_A.C.R
11-15-2002, 11:15 PM
scott if u want to trash talk the neon go ahead i dont care what is said here is left here i dont care as for the bull shit about u saying i am scared of u, i thingk not i am 6'1 195 pounds and presently am a level 6 martial arts student that means i have done kendo for six years and i would never stab some little bitch like u i would just kick the shit out of u and u will see me on tv saying kiss my ass as they will fly u away in a helicopter because u are a little bitch this is to be left here and if u would like to deal with any thing it will be on the street thats it no one at work will know

Fuji
11-15-2002, 11:17 PM
:rofl: :rofl:

finboy
11-15-2002, 11:30 PM
stab me :rolleyes:

right.

GTS Jeff
11-16-2002, 12:00 AM
hahhaha this thread just got a whole lot better, and the forum just got a whole lot worse!

oh yea, neon dude...if u havent noticed, ure the joke of the board and youve confirmed to everyone that u are every bit the fool that you are reputed to be. kudos to you.

mwmhong
11-16-2002, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by Neon_A.C.R
scott if u want to trash talk the neon go ahead i dont care what is said here is left here i dont care as for the bull shit about u saying i am scared of u, i thingk not i am 6'1 195 pounds and presently am a level 6 martial arts student that means i have done kendo for six years and i would never stab some little bitch like u i would just kick the shit out of u and u will see me on tv saying kiss my ass as they will fly u away in a helicopter because u are a little bitch this is to be left here and if u would like to deal with any thing it will be on the street thats it no one at work will know

Holy moley, KENDO!?! :rofl:

infamous
11-16-2002, 04:29 PM
yup...he's a loser....hey neon_pos, here's a pic for you! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

300rwhp
11-16-2002, 04:38 PM
you guys should watch out he is like leonardo from the ninja turtles........ except it would be the neon turtles. or the neon fags

300rwhp
11-16-2002, 04:39 PM
ps- i have nothing against neons, this guy just seems to be as fruitty as a gift basket

ecstasy_civic
11-16-2002, 08:08 PM
lol thnx james i appreciate all thta as for what you say man, like i told you at work i have no problems with you as long as you stop b.s,ing and realize that your wrong thats all i want, i have absolutley no other issues other than you cant admit something you know as false.
so chill out :thumbsup: and have a good night:rofl:

p.s. and just to let you know if anything happens to me remotley, your officially fucked cause you just admitted to assaulting me or finboy, infront of 1000 members.
later

rage2
11-16-2002, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by Neon_A.C.R

No need for threats. Closed!