PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Guitar speaker cabinet

Rydog
11-06-2002, 12:23 PM
I’m looking for an inexpensive cabinet for playing guitar, preferably 2 10” drivers. If anyone has one or knows of someone that is selling one for cheap, let me know.
I’m aware of looking in the bargain finder, I’m just wondering if anyone here has one by chance.

Thanks eh.

Dirty Sanchez
11-06-2002, 01:28 PM
Why don't you learn to play guitar first!!!:angel:
I have one for playing the skin flute.... eh Ryan!!

J/k

I'll sell you mine:devil:

Illusionsir
11-06-2002, 03:03 PM
i really good buddies with the manager of guitar works in crowfoot, ill talk to him and see what i can do!

Rydog
11-06-2002, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by Illusionsir
i really good buddies with the manager of guitar works in crowfoot, ill talk to him and see what i can do!

sweet man! thanks, and let me know!

Rydog
11-06-2002, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by Dirty Sanchez
Why don't you learn to play guitar first!!!:angel:
I have one for playing the skin flute.... eh Ryan!!

J/k

I'll sell you mine:devil:

Learn to play guitar? uhhhhhh...didn't you teach me everything I know?

Haha! yeah I'll buy yours as soon as you replace your tubes yo! actually i would love to buy yours, but I know you'll never part with it...or would you...

as far as your skin flute is concerned, I'll think about it, as soon as yo mama's done with it!! Hahah

Dirty Sanchez
11-06-2002, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by Just_d16n

Learn to play guitar? uhhhhhh...didn't you teach me everything I know?

Haha! yeah I'll buy yours as soon as you replace your tubes yo! actually i would love to buy yours, but I know you'll never part with it...or would you...

as far as your skin flute is concerned, I'll think about it, as soon as yo mama's done with it!! Hahah

Yah man Like GnR songs and Metallica covers man. Those were the dayz now I'm into playing your your your ....
I got nothing!

:thumbsdow

Rydog
11-06-2002, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by Dirty Sanchez

Yah man Like GnR songs and Metallica covers man. Those were the dayz now I'm into playing your your your ....
I got nothing!

:thumbsdow

Bwaaaahahahah!!:rofl: