PDA

View Full Version : style somthing..?

Troy
08-08-2004, 03:16 AM
ugh cant even remember the name of the company now well I bought decals off them at VUB this year paid $96 and the guy told me id have them in a week, and that he would email with what they will look like..so far I havent heard a word from them. Anyone know what the company name is so I can call them?? They were the booth right across from the blue sky limo

ryder_23
08-08-2004, 03:51 AM
Silent Rage :dunno:

Talies R
08-08-2004, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by ryder_23
Silent Rage :dunno:

I highly doubt it.

It's your responsibility to take down basic information such as the companies name and contact info when doing business with them.

1badPT
08-08-2004, 02:15 PM
I think they sold you a $96 lesson :guns:

hjr
08-08-2004, 02:24 PM
come on guys, he knows he messed up, he is just trying to find out if somebody remembers the name.

was it vub calgary or vub edmonton?

Troy
08-08-2004, 02:39 PM
vub edmonton yeah I messed up obviously I realized that and its not silent rage, the company is from calgary

BigShow
08-08-2004, 02:42 PM
I remember there was a small decal company that was advertised at VUB as a partner of Alberta Cars.net maybe check that out...

Sticky Styles
12-15-2004, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by Troy
ugh cant even remember the name of the company now well I bought decals off them at VUB this year paid $96 and the guy told me id have them in a week, and that he would email with what they will look like..so far I havent heard a word from them. Anyone know what the company name is so I can call them?? They were the booth right across from the blue sky limo

The company was Sticky Styles. We made your decal in the week like promised but you didn't write down your email address properly. I tried variations on what you wrote down but they all bounced back.

I tried my best but what was I supposed to do? I had hoped maybe you would try to contact us.

Check your PM and contact me.

SilverBoost
12-16-2004, 01:11 AM
this thread is not unlike a boy who was just reunited with his lost puppy...

Isn't it great when things work out. :) :D

Curious
12-16-2004, 01:42 AM
stylewerks????

nismodrifter
12-16-2004, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by Curious
stylewerks????

READ THE THREAD BEFORE POSTING A REPLY!! I thought that waas the whole point of joining a forum but it seems I was wrong :nut: :nut:

InfiniteJoy
12-16-2004, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by Curious
stylewerks????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA*breathe*HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHH fucktard.