PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1993 Honda Del Sol Si Turbo

autobahncustom
08-08-2004, 04:11 PM
I am selling my 93 Honda Del Sol SI.

It has all the options a del sol can have including air conditioning.

Here is a list of stuff that it has right now.
Greddy Turbo System
Greddy FMIC
Greddy BOV
Greddy Turbo Timer
Apexi Dunk Exhaust
MSD Ignition, Coil And Distributor
Auto Meter Boost and A/F Guages
17" Donnel Power Wheels (Gold)
Falken Tires
Lowered
Civic Front Lip

It is currently in the process of being repainted. As the paint on the top started to fade badly. It is black and will be repainted black.

If someone is interested in the car before its painted I want 10 for it. That seems fair cause the car has $7000 worth of aftermarket stuff.

After the car is redone, i will proably ask like 12. But i will be ordering a Mugen Carbon Fiber Hood, and Mugen Sides and Rear for the car.

Vanish3d
08-08-2004, 05:15 PM
i'll trade you del sols :P

air_mikey
08-08-2004, 05:26 PM
i wouldnt mind trading either of you, but id need cash on top of your rides too :thumbsup:

little_d_mr2
09-07-2004, 12:46 PM
any rust?
how many km?

possibly interested

pm me

autobahncustom
09-07-2004, 01:08 PM
The car was a southern car (texas). No Rust whats so ever. Not even the common wheel well rust. This thing is very clean. Car was recently painted Mazda RX8 Lightening Yellow. (Door Jams, Doors, Hood, Trunk. Everything was stripped off of the car, all the moldings and stuff. The only thing that was left was the engine bay, which is still black.

I installed a Carbon Fiber Type R front lip, Mugen Sides, Mugen Rear Lip, and a Custom Mid wing. The rain gutters were shaved, and the factory antenna was shaved out. There are no more emblems on the car. I was going to put a carbon fiber hood, but the place i order my stuff from couldnt get it for another month or two. I am in the process of installing a set of Red Bride Style Racing Seats into the car.

If anyone wants pictures, email me [email protected] or add me to msn [email protected]