PDA

View Full Version : Remus vs Supersprint exhausts

Hakkola
11-06-2002, 03:44 PM
Remus vs Supersprint, which should I take? I was thinking supersprint, it's more expensive and probably better quality, but I have no real knowledge of either, someone care to help me out.

Also any other suggestions are more then welcome pertaining to exhaust or otherwise.

max_boost
11-06-2002, 05:08 PM
Hey man, I would like to know as well.......I was actually thinking Greddy since they make one for my car hehe

CRXguy
11-06-2002, 05:09 PM
Greddy EVO it is then!!:D

max_boost
11-06-2002, 05:21 PM
LOL
I think its called Greddy G2 or something....but Greddy is rice haha j/k:D

MrX
11-06-2002, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by Hakkola
Remus vs Supersprint, which should I take? I was thinking supersprint, it's more expensive and probably better quality, but I have no real knowledge of either, someone care to help me out.

Also any other suggestions are more then welcome pertaining to exhaust or otherwise.

Personally i like the remus on Benz. They are by no means low quality units. Remus is a very reputable company.

cocoabrova
11-06-2002, 06:16 PM
I didn't know Supersprint made exh. parts for Benzos:dunno: Keep up the:bigpimp: -in' and go with Remus:werd:

Hakkola
11-06-2002, 11:45 PM
Well the guy said supersprint at Tunerworks, it's more expensive so i figured it would be better, however even the name Remus sounds a bit more appealing then a name like supersprint. Anyone have any reasons for saying the Remus is better?

Weapon_R
11-07-2002, 12:36 AM
Remus is generally a well known brand for German automobiles. No real reasons, just reputation and the sweetest sound note from the Remus exhaust is well worth reason to buy one.

It's very hard to compare two very good exhausts, as each will have its own fans. Do some research on the net. Check for any power gains, material quality used, and cost. Also check sites for sound from a similar car. This will help you choose.

max_boost
11-07-2002, 12:45 AM
I'm leaning towards Remus but I'm trying hard to save money, everytime I have some money, bam, a new mod! dam it:banghead:

e46slugmo
11-08-2002, 01:33 AM
i have supersprint..and i love it...

i say go for supersprint!!!!

Hollywood
11-09-2002, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by e46schnitzer
i have supersprint..and i love it...

i say go for supersprint!!!!

I have seen both. They both do that black painted thing. But I like remus's tips wayyyy better. And I found the super sprint to be a lot heavier piece.

e46slugmo
11-09-2002, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Hollywood (2)

I have seen both. They both do that black painted thing. But I like remus's tips wayyyy better. And I found the super sprint to be a lot heavier piece.

depends which model you go for...
mine is full stainless steel

MrX
11-09-2002, 07:35 PM
Hakkola: If i were driving the same benz as yours, i'd go for the remus exhaust. Suits the car more. I see supersprint exhausts on bimmers more than benz...come to think of it, i don't even know if there's a fitment for benz supersprint:dunno:

But the bodystyling of the earlier gen benz suit the styles of remus much more. Sound wise, they are both sweet:thumbsup: You won't lose with either. My decision would be to base it on style/fit with your car.

GP_DrIvEr
11-10-2002, 06:04 PM
my buddy has a Remus on his 318 it sounds very nice , looks great, and was cheaper than supersprint

i guess it depends on who you talk to because he also went to tunerworks and they recomended him the remus :dunno: