PDA

View Full Version : Minor theift

O_J
08-08-2004, 10:56 PM
so just right now i saw two kids fucking around my car, one kid tried to steal my valve stem caps and the other was trying to pry my emblems off, i yelled out "WTF are you doing" and they ran off so i couldn't get them.

So lets say the next time i catch them, should i call the cops?

this pisses me off cause so many times i got my emblems, center caps jacked and anything that can come off my car.:whipped:

EK 2.0
08-08-2004, 10:59 PM
sneak up on them next time and boot them in the ass...then tie them together and leave them for dead...

O_J
08-08-2004, 11:01 PM
lol yeah next time no more yelling cause they'll just run off

crx62
08-08-2004, 11:11 PM
yo y did u yell dont u carry a piece on u, should just go and chop one in the arm and make sure the other one sees. What r they going to do, " O officer i was trying to steal this guys car when he came up and cut my forearm"

brandon
08-08-2004, 11:15 PM
watch out for this gangsta gangsta right here ^^^

Seanith
08-08-2004, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by bhsmith
watch out for this gangsta gangsta right here ^^^

lol :rofl:

next time though, grab your brother or something and give them a reason to have re-accuring nightmares that they will have to go to counciling for when they are older!

FiveFreshFish
08-08-2004, 11:44 PM
Yelling at them was the right thing to do this time. Prevented any more prying damage.

Next time, keep a slingshot and a dozen ball bearings handy.

illeagle
08-08-2004, 11:51 PM
umm isen't it legal to carry guns in your city/town? What can you do?

Beat them up = smashed up ride, possibly a shit kicking by the kid's parents

Call the cops = smashed up ride a week later

Maybe try to think like a theiving kid, if you manage to nabb one, level with him, TRY to be cool about it, offer him a beer, then hopefully in the future they will respect you, and your property..... i know i would...

O_J
08-09-2004, 12:01 AM
In Texas you can shoot them if they trespass on your private farmland.

but i don't live at a farm or have a gun, the car was just parked on the street.

crx62
08-09-2004, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by illeagle
umm isen't it legal to carry guns in your city/town? What can you do?

Beat them up = smashed up ride, possibly a shit kicking by the kid's parents

Call the cops = smashed up ride a week later

Maybe try to think like a theiving kid, if you manage to nabb one, level with him, TRY to be cool about it, offer him a beer, then hopefully in the future they will respect you, and your property..... i know i would...

Yo i dont men like jab the piece into his arm That u will go to jail for, what i meant was give it a quick cut across, that way he will bleed a bit but he wont die or be seriously hurt.

And as for trying to level and be koll, maybe ur just not as over protective as ur ride as i might be or OJ.

But to me my ride is everything.

O_J
08-09-2004, 12:06 AM
you know i doubt they'll be back atleast if they were smart enough they wouldn't be back. If i kicked the shit outta both of them they'll probably try to do more shit to my car and although i would like to but it would just be a walk in the park.

O_J
08-09-2004, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by crx62

Yo i dont men like jab the piece into his arm That u will go to jail for, what i meant was give it a quick cut across, that way he will bleed a bit but he wont die or be seriously hurt.

And as for trying to level and be koll, maybe ur just not as over protective as ur ride as i might be or OJ.

haha yeah i would seriously consider that if i caught them keying my car or smashing my windows.:thumbsup:

O_J
08-09-2004, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by FiveFreshFish
Yelling at them was the right thing to do this time. Prevented any more prying damage.

Next time, keep a slingshot and a dozen ball bearings handy.

yeah you're right, perhaps if they try something again next time then i won't be yelling casue there is no second chances. :guns:

Xtrema
08-09-2004, 11:11 AM
If your car stay on the street night in and night out, there isn't much you can do. Look for a place with a garage, otherwise, just drive beaters that you won't care if a few pieces missing.

Try moving to mature neigbhorhoods. 10-20 year neigbhorhoods are running with teenagers that anything on the street are open for vadals. I myself got 92 Acura rear emblem stolen twice and those mofos are unique and expensive (OEM, not rice ones).

B17a
08-09-2004, 12:28 PM
Aren't concealed weapons allowed in the Lone Star State?

403Gemini
08-09-2004, 12:36 PM
my neighbor had a brick thrown through his rear window and he was parked right behind me, i keep thinkin if he parked in his driveway that night, it probably woulda been my car with the brick through the window

Gonthro
08-09-2004, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by B17a
Aren't concealed weapons allowed in the Lone Star State?

concealed weapons are allowed here, as long as they aren't weapons. (a weapon is only considered so if the posessor has intent to harm a human being with it. ) :thumbsup: (i peronally am afraid of dogs, whats why i carry a knife :D)

Originally posted by 403Gemini
my neighbor had a brick thrown through his rear window and he was parked right behind me, i keep thinkin if he parked in his driveway that night, it probably woulda been my car with the brick through the window

where i used to live (hidden valley) on a monthly basis kids would drive down the street with a bat or a lead pipe and smash out the back windows or side mirrors of cars parked on the street. :thumbsdow

O_J
08-09-2004, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by Gonthro

where i used to live (hidden valley) on a monthly basis kids would drive down the street with a bat or a lead pipe and smash out the back windows or side mirrors of cars parked on the street. :thumbsdow

see that type of behaviour is just low life shit, kids stealing stuff off cars when they don't drive shit, vandalism why? simple cause their poor ass can't afford a car or jealousy. OHH well what can you do right? the safest place is the garage i guess.

But heres a rant, i SHOULD be able to leave my car outside of my house and noone should touch it since its not their property, i SHOULD be able to leave my car unlocked knowing noone would steal MY stuff, or even be able to not lock my home at night...this may sound a little radical but if society was like that wouldn't it be great? i discussed this same topic with my teacher HAHA.

Hardy_Boy
08-09-2004, 10:52 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by O_J

see that type of behaviour is just low life shit, kids stealing stuff off cars when they don't drive shit, vandalism why? simple cause their poor ass can't afford a car or jealousy. OHH well what can you do right? the safest place is the garage i guess.

egging is pretty bad 2 every night i park on the street my car gets egged. try taking it off after 2days!!! when its all dried on. fucking kids

illeagle
08-09-2004, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by crx62

I am protective of my car, but lets say you were doing something small like stealing valve stem caps, i catch you, and start slapping you in the head, threatining to kick your ass.... I dunno about you, but if that was me, I'd come back with 8 friends, and 2 hand fulls of porcelin... maybe even a knife, if i feel like making you buy new tires... are you gonna catch me? no... On the other hand if Someone caught me doing somthing stupid and petty like that, and was cool about it, I'd have respect for the person, or be too embarassed to walk by the house...

Another way to look at it... Would you sleep better at night, after levelling with the *kids* or shooting them with ball bearings? Unless you kill the little bastard, he can always come back... BUT... if it were older TEEN's, There would be some SERIOUS ass whopping (as soon as they walk down the street a bit)

illeagle
08-09-2004, 11:08 PM
^^^that's what i'd do if kids did somthing smal like jacking valvestem caps..

If i cought little kids, going through my car, trying to jack my stereo, wheels, or anything expensive.. Out comes the baseball bat, and bear mase... I have no remourse for that kind of theiving..

Khyron
08-09-2004, 11:52 PM
It's a tough call - I always say I would beat the shit out of them but since it's never happened, I don't know. One thing is for sure though - if you do go physical, you have to go all out so they don't come back.

Khyron

O_J
08-10-2004, 12:56 AM
:werd:

pho
08-11-2004, 03:02 PM
Just shave off your emblem and put plastic valvesteam caps on instead of the fancy metal ones.