PDA

View Full Version : Retarded people piss me off

Hakkola
11-06-2002, 06:50 PM
I was going to work out and realized I forgot my parking pass at home, so I was pissed off already, so I turn around after waiting by rockyview because of construction.

I'm close to home, when I'm behind this chick in a grey cavalier, it can't be more then a couple years old, but the rear bumper is falling off, what's more, they left the frickin gas cap off and unscrewed!

So I'm driving along, not thinking that this person really is an idiot, when she throws a half smoked cigarette out the window, sparks are flying everywhere, I'm like, wtf???Then i realized what it was. First of all, smoking is stupid, but second of all, I've already gotten a small dent from people throwing garbage out their window at 8okm/h thinking nothing of it. I've completely lost my train of thought, all I've got to say is, what a stupid hoe.

Zephyr
11-06-2002, 06:57 PM
was she blonde? lol :rofl:

yea so many retards on the street worldwide....i outta choke them all *chokes himself*

[GaGe]
11-06-2002, 06:58 PM
What an idiot. :thumbsdow

Hakkola
11-06-2002, 11:42 PM
No, actually she was brunette, I tried seeing if she was hot, cuz if she was i wouldn't of been so mad, s'all good now, I went and ate at Earls downtown, good food, and some gorgeous waitresses.:thumbsup:

GTS Jeff
11-07-2002, 02:07 AM
cavalier is the key word :rolleyes:

Fluidic
11-07-2002, 05:39 PM
Hoe

RSeXy
11-07-2002, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by Jeff TYPE R
cavalier is the key word :rolleyes:

:guns: :guns:

haha...people who drive cavaliers have mAdD skiLLz..

haha..but i must admit..there are so many as*ses in cavaliers that i encounter on the road all the time...they are just about as numerous as ricers! :rofl:

SmelltheRubber
11-07-2002, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by RSeXy

:guns: :guns:

haha...people who drive cavaliers have mAdD skiLLz..

haha..but i must admit..there are so many as*ses in cavaliers that i encounter on the road all the time...they are just about as numerous as ricers! :rofl:

hahaha, this sounds like that thread on cavaliers I put up a while ago!

finboy
11-07-2002, 09:45 PM
j-body = teh suck

Ferio_vti
11-08-2002, 10:56 AM
Smokers that throw butts out the window are such asses. Like starting grass fires in the spring. Pisses me off when butts fly toward my car. Make me want to drive with a water gun and shoot them as the open their window to throw butts.

infamous
11-08-2002, 11:00 AM
stupid people in cavaliers = l
l
l :rofl:
l
V

SilverRex
11-11-2002, 12:47 AM
hmm although I have got a dent from ppl throwing garbage or spitting but I see people throwing cigerettes out the window all the time.. one had actually hit my car once.. not my current car.. my celica while back.. and it sucks.. if I hadnt wash it off right away.. who knows it might leave a mark.. I wonder if its legal to throw cigerette budds out the window in calgary? anyone?:thumbsdow