PDA

View Full Version : Idiot in a civic

redline_13000
11-06-2002, 11:57 PM
hehe..i was cruising tonight, when i pulled into a parking lot looking for some friends, as im rolling, some dude in a brand new civic hatch keeps following me, spinning his tires while hes at it, so i stop and open my window, he says hey do u gota problem, im like no man no problem(this dude was maybe 6'5" 300lbs), i had about 5 ppl in the jimmy, opened the windows and once he noticed i wasnt alone he rolled up his windows a bit, i said"do u gotta problem now" he woudlnt answer, then he started to roll and i said to him" what do u have done to that civic(he had about 2000 stickers) he waits for a while then says "NOSS", i just started to laugh and he took off WOT, thing wouldnt move, had some fart can exhaust:rofl: :rofl: fat guys in small ricers these days :rofl:

Zephyr
11-06-2002, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by redline_13000
hehe..i was cruising tonight, when i pulled into a parking lot looking for some friends, as im rolling, some dude in a brand new civic hatch keeps following me, spinning his tires while hes at it, so i stop and open my window, he says hey do u gota problem, im like no man no problem(this dude was maybe 6'5" 300lbs), i had about 5 ppl in the jimmy, opened the windows and once he noticed i wasnt alone he rolled up his windows a bit, i said"do u gotta problem now" he woudlnt answer, then he started to roll and i said to him" what do u have done to that civic(he had about 2000 stickers) he replies "NOSS", i just started to laugh and he took off WOT, thing wouldnt move, had some fart can exhaust:rofl: :rofl: fat guys in small cars these days :rofl:

haha just like my encounter with a thugged out bling bling blaxican lowrider

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5415

600cc's
11-07-2002, 10:21 AM
haha fat ppl cant live without them