PDA

View Full Version : 1988 Pulsar vs 2001 Civic

Ed the SOHC
06-11-2002, 11:11 AM
So, I was driving on 68th street on the weekend and I pull up to this mofo, we'll call him Dudelvr, in a silver 2001 civic sedan. He and his passenger, we'll call him Spyderman, give me the "look".... so I know it's on! To make a short-story even shorter, light turns green... pulsar records its first kill!

muahahahah :clap:

sexualbanana
06-11-2002, 11:48 AM
hahaha :rofl: :thumbsup:

spyderman
06-11-2002, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by Ed the SOHC
So, I was driving on 68th street on the weekend and I pull up to this mofo, we'll call him Dudelvr, in a silver 2001 civic sedan. He and his passenger, we'll call him Spyderman, give me the "look".... so I know it's on! To make a short-story even shorter, light turns green... pulsar records its first kill!

muahahahah :clap:

ummm, Dudelvr was driving, I wouldn't count that as a kill... j/k:D

Redlyne_mr2
06-11-2002, 01:32 PM
Pulsar rules!
Nice kill..Dudelvr's skills are bunk!
Or was it the bunk skills of the Honda automatic transmission?

CRXguy
06-11-2002, 09:04 PM
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

LUDELVR
06-13-2002, 01:38 AM
Hey fags!!! haha, I just found this thread!!! and that race was so long ago! I lost cuz I bogged out in first and then I wasn't able to power shift!!! hahahaha. But that pulsar is fucking fast!!!:nut: :thumbsup: :rofl:

Redlyne_mr2
06-13-2002, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by LUDELVR
Hey fags!!! haha, I just found this thread!!! and that race was so long ago! I lost cuz I bogged out in first and then I wasn't able to power shift!!! hahahaha. But that pulsar is fucking fast!!!:nut: :thumbsup: :rofl:
If I know you dude...the real story went like this:
You were at the red light chatting up some slimies in a car next to you trying to convince them to come home with you so you could take obscene photos of them. Ed the sohc pulls up in the pulsar express and sees you jocking these girls. He revs his engine hoping this will intise you to race. One of the girls looks at you and nods her head meaning she wants you to go him then she whispers..."If you win you can have her too"...as her slim but no so attractive friend blows a kiss at you. You rev up your engine and prepare for the light to turn green ....light turns green you drop the clutch ..oh shit it bogs in a bad way...it's a fucking civic dude, this isn't your lude, you need to drop the clutch on those things at like 6 grand to get any sort of a launch. By then the pulsar express has tasted victory and the tale of your loss has already been posted on beyond.ca. The hoes witness your loss and do a mad ricer flyby while fingering you. You go home alone and park the civic in the garage...you sit there for 4 or 5 hours in the darkness of the garage staring at the civic in hopes that tomorrow will be a better day...

Here's a pic to make up for the ones the civic helped you loose....

buh_buh
06-13-2002, 10:02 AM
DAMN:hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit:

But that story seems believable. Except the Civic's an auto. But Leo probably made a clutch for it.

LUDELVR
06-13-2002, 10:51 AM
I gotta go to a job interview now, so I'll reply to ur story later, but all I want to know is if that is another picture from your ski trips!!! hahahaha, cuz I'll be so there! Oh yah, ryan, I gotta pm u some shit about the weekend.:thumbsup:

Redlyne_mr2
06-13-2002, 01:21 PM
Yo dude, that pic isnt mine it's from my friend cody, that s.o.b has so many pics he's taken of girls, I couldnt do what he does , he has no shame and is soooo convincing, to them anyways...fucking guy,
ya is that thing this weekend...pm me, i wasnt sure if it was this weekend or next...

LUDELVR
06-13-2002, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2

If I know you dude...the real story went like this:
You were at the red light chatting up some slimies in a car next to you trying to convince them to come home with you so you could take obscene photos of them. Ed the sohc pulls up in the pulsar express and sees you jocking these girls. He revs his engine hoping this will intise you to race. One of the girls looks at you and nods her head meaning she wants you to go him then she whispers..."If you win you can have her too"...as her slim but no so attractive friend blows a kiss at you. You rev up your engine and prepare for the light to turn green ....light turns green you drop the clutch ..oh shit it bogs in a bad way...it's a fucking civic dude, this isn't your lude, you need to drop the clutch on those things at like 6 grand to get any sort of a launch. By then the pulsar express has tasted victory and the tale of your loss has already been posted on beyond.ca. The hoes witness your loss and do a mad ricer flyby while fingering you. You go home alone and park the civic in the garage...you sit there for 4 or 5 hours in the darkness of the garage staring at the civic in hopes that tomorrow will be a better day...

Here's a pic to make up for the ones the civic helped you loose....

hahahah, I'll reply to this now!! Yah, u hit the nail right on the head buddy!! That's exactly what happened:rofl: :p Except u mixed up a couple of the details.....the entire beginning is what happened, cept when I lost, I headed home and those girls did a flyby....right to my garage where I did in fact spend a rather large amount of time, about 6 hours actually, with both of them (even the not so good looking one who blows kisses...that's not all she blows!!:thumbsup: ) And it was all done with the lights on...gotta know exactly what I'm hitting!!! haha:rofl: :thumbsup: ....oh yah, one more thing, there was also some fingering that night, but again, it was all done in the garage!!!!;) :rofl: :rofl:

Redlyne_mr2
06-13-2002, 04:35 PM
HAHAHAHAAHAH, I figured they would have followed ed the sohc home in the pulsay express but I guess you're the one with the mad loving skillz yO! What did you do nail them on top of the civic sedan or did you put those uncomfortable honda seats to good use. I'm glad that a posiive thing came from such a tagic loss!!!!:clap: :clap: :bigpimp:

By the way how did the interview go, are you now the assistant manager to the executive operator fo the regional office?

On your business card it better say LUDELVR

CRXguy
06-17-2002, 01:23 AM
WOW!!!!!!!

:hitit: :bigpimp: