PDA

View Full Version : Stupid People!!!!!

ecstasy_civic
11-07-2002, 01:09 AM
ok yesterday morning 8 am my gf goes to 7-11 with her friend before school. they get to the light in front of mount royal, light turns green and they go, fuckin drunk dumbass in a celebrity late for school and runs the red t-boning my gf and her friend! totals her car breaks her sternum 2 ribs and her wrist at the joint, her friend has a broken leg in 4 places,snapped neck mucsles, severe concusion and seperated shoulder. so he polished off a mickey of vodka befoer school to take the edge off before a big test,no insurance and no regstration. theres no point in sueing because hes got like 10 grand in student loans and absolutley no money. and no insurance!!!! this other girl might never walk again and couldve killed my gf!!!! i was not impressed getting a call at work about this.
just thought id rant for a few about drunk driving and running red lights.
thnx scott

three.eighteen.
11-07-2002, 01:22 AM
i hear yah man, last year during a high school spare we were driving back to grandin and turning left off of mcleod to get onto southland on a yellow a bunch of drunken [edit]people ran the red at an estimated speed of 100km/h that followed and smacked my friends car with 4 of us in it, totalled the car, we walked away from the accident amazingly...one of them flew out of the side windows of the their van...

D'z Nutz
11-07-2002, 01:24 AM
That fucken sucks. I hope everyone comes out okay in this. Well, except for the drunk. Fucken idiot. :guns:

ecstasy_civic
11-07-2002, 01:25 AM
well the cop told me there was no sign of him stopping he was going to attempt to pass them at roughly 95km/hr.

well my gf is in alot of pain but surviving were going to go see the other girl next week in the hospital. i swear if i ever see that guy who walked away wihout a scratch[i forgot to mention] ill fuckin kill i have severe anger issues since working at minit lube! lol damn oils got to my brain:nut:

M68KACIA
11-07-2002, 01:30 AM
sorry to hear that man....

you should consider to sue the guy's relative, maybe the guy is broke, but make sure his parent are broke as well, sue them for RRSP, house or anything...because they should never taught their kid to drink and drive at the same time....gotta teach those drunk a lession.....

:guns:

ecstasy_civic
11-07-2002, 01:35 AM
i wish then she could buy her own damn car lol j/k

ancient
11-07-2002, 02:01 AM
In cases like this Im pretty sure the goverment will give you a settlement and make him pay it off the rest of his life.

ecstasy_civic
11-07-2002, 02:03 AM
think so? i thought maybe like 50 bucks a month but i could be wrong my dads phoning his lawyers tommorow to find some stuff out.hopefully it'll ruin this guys life forever.

lammer
11-07-2002, 02:18 AM
sorry to hear dude. hope everything is fine for your g/f and her friend.

sexualbanana
11-07-2002, 03:26 AM
very desereved. i get him so hard his 4th cousins r gonna take financial hit.

ninjak84
11-07-2002, 03:38 AM
Originally posted by ecstasy_civic
think so? i thought maybe like 50 bucks a month but i could be wrong my dads phoning his lawyers tommorow to find some stuff out.hopefully it'll ruin this guys life forever.

YES! That's the spirit!

RickDaTuner
11-07-2002, 04:39 AM
I can feel your pain man, in order to get my licence back i had to take a course with the government and for three days all i saw was movies of "accident" caused by drunk drivers, ever since then iva had the biggest hate for anyone who drinks and drives, i htink you should make this guy pay so much money hell have to be making 6 figures and llivve in a cardboard box to pay it off.

James
11-07-2002, 05:25 AM
That Guy Better get the Book thrown at him, id be Very Dissapointed if he got off Scot Free:thumbsdow...first of all , he was Drunk, And could have very Easily Killed 2 People, plus he Had No Inusrance OR Registration,he Shouldnt have even been on the Road in the First Place. Why Dont People Understand that there is Insurance for a Reason!...If that was anyone Who had Insurance , they would have been ok at first, but then thier Premiums would be so high, they wouldnt be able to afford to drive again. Which for Driving Drunk they Would fully Deserve...But Since this Guy dosnt have Insurance and hes broke, he should be able to get away with it?:guns:

D'z Nutz
11-07-2002, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by James
he should be able to get away with it?:guns:

Why would he get away with it? Are you saying just cause he's got no insurance, he can't get charged for drinking and driving, and fined (at the very least) for driving without insurance and registration?

B17a
11-07-2002, 01:32 PM
He'll be charged but if he's some broke ass sonofabitch with no insurance, and no family to hit, then what will you sue for? He has nothing already. That sucks!:thumbsdow

max_boost
11-07-2002, 03:17 PM
You have to sue, press charges or something man, that is unfair! I hope everyone is ok though

James
11-07-2002, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by D'z Nutz

Why would he get away with it? Are you saying just cause he's got no insurance, he can't get charged for drinking and driving, and fined (at the very least) for driving without insurance and registration?

In the Previous Posts People had said that because he is Broke and has no Insurance that there is nothing there to Sue for. which i think is Bullshit, maybe i worded my post wrong:dunno:

RSeXy
11-07-2002, 05:26 PM
sorry to hear!

yes yes...i hope ur gf and her friend will be ok.

i can't stand people who drink and drive either!! or those who think that doing drugs and then driving...

D'z Nutz
11-07-2002, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by James

In the Previous Posts People had said that because he is Broke and has no Insurance that there is nothing there to Sue for. which i think is Bullshit, maybe i worded my post wrong:dunno:

My bad, I guess I read it incorrectly :)

Would causing an accident due to drunkeness lead to some sort of criminal record (not necessarily jail time)?

ecstasy_civic
11-08-2002, 12:38 AM
im really on my gf's case to sue but she honsetly doesnt think shell get anything. im gonna find out who this guy is on sat. from the police, lol i guess i ll be seeing them later on saturday night:thumbsup: poor bastard doesnt even realize whats hes done, ill show him the way:clap: :guns:

oh and thnx everyone for the sympathy my gf says how nice you all seem.

sexualbanana
11-08-2002, 01:45 AM
u can take him for every single asset he has. may not be much, but i think u can tie him up such as taking a percentage of income for period of time. i dunno if u could actually do this, but ya never know

kenny
11-08-2002, 02:01 AM
You can sue for future income, etc, she should file a lawsuit anyways regardless in case she develops problems in the future and is faced with crazy medical bills! :)

ecstasy_civic
11-08-2002, 02:21 AM
good point for future i guess it could make a big differance considering ill have to pay for it lol j/k. ya that future earnings thing would be good to check out,thnx