PDA

View Full Version : Where can I buy this particular beer?

teknical
08-11-2004, 06:45 PM
I've been looking for quiet sometime now for these 2 particular makes of beer. The first is Velvet Fog, I tried this at the Bull n Finch. I must say, a very good tasting beer. The second is Sub Zero. I'm not sure about the Sub Zero, I've had it at the Wildwood, and that was the only place I've had it. Just wondering if anyone knows where these 2 beers can be purchased if they can be, Thanks :thumbsup:

Ajay
08-11-2004, 06:47 PM
My guess is they're specialty beers offered by those particular places.

Could be like a Brewsters thing....just gotta buy it from wherever it is you tried it from.

Horatio
08-11-2004, 07:19 PM
yup, the only place you can get Wildwood beer is at Wildwood. They do sell it in 6-packs (you get a deal if you come back for refills too).

I've heard the Velvet Fog is a good beer but haven't tried it yet

Greg

jdmakkord
08-11-2004, 09:56 PM
Velvet fog is by brews brothers....only available on tap if I recall correctly. I'm not a fan of it anyways.....

KoukiS14
08-11-2004, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by jdmakkord
Velvet fog is by brews brothers....only available on tap if I recall correctly. I'm not a fan of it anyways.....

Are you sure bro?

Wildrose makes a Velvet Fog.

You can buy it in 1 liter bottles at co-op.

^SkylinE^
08-11-2004, 11:43 PM
Yes velvet fog is made by wildrose and the liquor store in chaparrel where i work has all the wildrose beers!:thumbsup:

jdmakkord
08-12-2004, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by KoukiS14

Are you sure bro?

Wildrose makes a Velvet Fog.

You can buy it in 1 liter bottles at co-op.

Bah, I fuxxed up there, guess I only know beers I like. lol

teknical
08-12-2004, 04:47 PM
Is it the same beer you can get on tap? or would it be a different kind of beer?