PDA

View Full Version : Please keep your eyes and ears open

Pages : [1] 2

Melinda
08-11-2004, 11:46 PM
Hello everyone,

This is a very sad post on behalf of Girlie_racer. Her garage was broken into last night. They went to work on her car and while they tried to steal her car, they were unsuccessful but still walked away with quite a bit and did their share of damage to the car. If everyone could try to be the awesome beyond memebers that I know you all are, please keep your eyes and ears open for anyone who could be linked to this. Also, there were several items stolen such as

- a PS2
- a number of CD's and DVD's
- a louis vuitton bag
- a digital camera
- a canon video camera
- a couple of pairs of sunglasses

I know trish appreciates any help you guys can give her on finding the people who are responsible for this. Serial numbers/pictures for the electronics will be posted later on.

Please keep your comments respectful, this is understandably a crappy time for her and negative comments would not help anything. Thanks again everyone!

EK 2.0
08-11-2004, 11:48 PM
The people responsible should wake up and take a look around...all the items taken are either well documented and or very hard to just get from anywhere...

help us find the stuff beyond...I know you all have it in you to help...

sabad66
08-11-2004, 11:51 PM
They damaged that pink civic that was at VUB? I hope its not too bad..

civicrider
08-11-2004, 11:56 PM
probably would have gotten caught if they stole her car, i think someone would notice her pink civic driving around without her in it. still shitty that all her stuff got stolen i'll keep my eyes peeled

That.Guy.S30
08-12-2004, 12:16 AM
damn i just saw it yesterday down on 17th ave too. fuckin theives i hate them.

7thgenvic
08-12-2004, 12:47 AM
too sad for words! especially the fact that we were all driving around the night before it happened :(, i hope whoever is responsible gets what they deserve and trish can get her stuff back! :thumbsdow

Ben
08-12-2004, 01:21 AM
This is unacceptable, because we all know this wasn't random...someone knew the car, knew where she lived and went to town on it.

Fuck the assholes that did this, UNACCEPTABLE.

Zephyr
08-12-2004, 02:12 AM
thats so fucked up, going to her own house... hope stuff gets recovered or they get caught or both!

O_J
08-12-2004, 02:24 AM
its possible to break into a garage? or was it a side garage door?

FiveFreshFish
08-12-2004, 02:29 AM
^^^Most break-ins happen through the side door, not the overhead door.

shadowz
08-12-2004, 03:03 AM
Just stupid, worst thing to ever hear about, was her alarm on?

Illusionsir
08-12-2004, 03:46 AM
It happened through the over head door... not the side door.

chibi_chas
08-12-2004, 03:59 AM
thieves :thumbsdow :thumbsdow

googe
08-12-2004, 04:37 AM
A little OT, but the link to this thread from the main beyond.ca page is pretty misleading...says the car was stolen.

Gonthro
08-12-2004, 08:02 AM
FYI it is VERY VERY easy to get in to a garage from the big door, if most people knew how easy it was they would have padlocks on the door going from thier gargae into thier house.

im sorry to hear this happened, that was a beautiful car, and she seemed very proud of it, i really hope they catch those responsable....

cycosis
08-12-2004, 09:52 AM
sorry to hear. hope u get the asses responsible

ZorroAMG
08-12-2004, 09:55 AM
That's utter BULLSHIT. OK it's one thing for goddamn lowlifes to break in and steal shit, but why trash the car? They should be shot, fuckin' monkeys.

1badPT
08-12-2004, 10:23 AM
I saw her car downtown tuesday when I was out for a jog. Really bad news, I dunno much help I'll be but if I hear about anyone trying to unload that stuff, you'll be the first to know. I hope everything works out and the bastards responsible get made an example of.

Melinda
08-12-2004, 10:31 AM
Thanks everyone! Maybe if you plan on buying used PS2 or digi/video cameras, ask for a box and a recipt or other proof of purchase. Trish has all the serial numbers for these so they'll be posted as soon as she gets to it. Maybe if we catch someone selling this stuff then we can catch whoever did this

FoRn420
08-12-2004, 12:28 PM
:eek: :eek:
stupid fucks...

well best of luck with that...if i were a detective i'd be at her place sleuthing out the evidence...but I'll keep my eyes out in the MP and whatnot to see if some dumb fuck decides to sell it on beyond...

AllGoNoShow
08-12-2004, 01:10 PM
That fuckign sucks, what area was it in? Maybe if I get bored Ill jsut call peoel up and see if they got used shit for sale along those lines cause these little shits need to be cought

immortalsoul
08-12-2004, 01:19 PM
omg that sucks, i feel sorry for the owner!!
i have just recently saw that car at SCN

BOO TO THEIVES!!!!!:thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow

AllGoNoShow
08-12-2004, 01:42 PM
man if the peopel who did this are reading this and regret doing it, which I doubt, there is lots of people who you coudl easily talk to give her shit back to without havign to say ur name or meet anyone in person, if you want that chance I suggest you speak up cause if the word gets out who did it then Im pretty sure there is going to be lots of mad people around and it doesnt give you a good rep, jsut give the shit back and nothing will happen

redbaron303
08-12-2004, 01:55 PM
Sorry to hear about the car Trish.

What is the extent of the damage to the car itself?

And We've posted this and pinned it on a wheels pertinent forum on another message board (www.nexopia.com) so hopefully we'll get some leads?

Chris

Kobe
08-12-2004, 02:06 PM
oo crap sorry 2 hear trish, saw your car at vub, sooo nice, hope you find the fuckers...

I'll keep an eye out

PhenomSE
08-12-2004, 02:15 PM
Sorry to hear Trish!!...I don't think people realize how much work has actually gone into your civic. I hope they catch the stupid motherfuckers and torture them!! :guns: :whipped:

NickGT
08-12-2004, 02:45 PM
Always loved your Civic Girlie_Racer. This is shitty news indeed. Fuckin Thieves :guns:

Z_Fan
08-12-2004, 05:37 PM
:eek:

God damn moronic fucktards...this is a big time loser move. :thumbsdow

Yeah, well this is probably done by someone who knows her! Not likely knows her well, but it's just way too fishy. Obviously the car sticks out like a sore thumb, and people who don't 'know' her, still know the car is hers! (Like me!) But someone who knew where it would be, etc...had to have a little more closeness I'd say. But not too much or else they'd not pull this kind of stunt.

I'd figure out who might have been pissed at her, jealous, etc. Gotta have a connection. Highly unlikely this is random.

"Stuff" is replaceable, and cars are fixable. But this is still damn annoying to read about.

JAYMEZ
08-12-2004, 05:48 PM
Fuck what a bunch of lil shits , What kinda Digital camera was it ? and sunglass'?

Girlie_racer
08-12-2004, 07:44 PM
Thanks to everyone who is trying to help. I really appreciate everything :)

Just a small list of stuff that was taken:

PS2
Gucci & Versace sunglasses
LV white multi color speedy bag
Sony digital camera
Canon digital video camera
Shit load of DVD's CD's
A watch and some jelewlry

I'm not so much worried about the belongings there just things that can be replaced. But i never thought i would feel so violated by something like this. And it lloks like i'm going to have a fight on my hands with insurance, they don't want to pay. if anyone has had this problem before please offer some info

qrankz
08-12-2004, 08:08 PM
Shit trish, that sux!

What kind of damages are on the car?

Girlie_racer
08-12-2004, 08:18 PM
Have to replace the whole dash.
Hood, front fender drivers door and side skirt need work.
And all the wiring uner the hood is messed up

Kid_a
08-12-2004, 08:24 PM
Wow... I am so pissed while reasing this, there aren't many cars that have the amount of work that this one has in it, and as Ben said, it's someone who has seen this car, and carefully kept track of location and shit. Thats fucking retarded. :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns:

dj_rice
08-12-2004, 09:00 PM
That sucks so damn bad....I spotted Trish's car on the weekend for the first time and such a nice car to mess up...all that work and time...

STUPID THEIEVES...I'll keep on the lookout

Skyline_Addict
08-12-2004, 09:04 PM
yeah.
this was definetely an elaborately staged theft, not a random one.
taking that fact into consideration is a good place to start.
these people know where you live and what you drive.
maybe you could start your investigation by narrowing down the suspects.

roopi
08-12-2004, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by Girlie_racer
Thanks to everyone who is trying to help. I really appreciate everything :)

Just a small list of stuff that was taken:

PS2
Gucci & Versace sunglasses
LV white multi color speedy bag
Sony digital camera
Canon digital video camera
Shit load of DVD's CD's
A watch and some jelewlry

I'm not so much worried about the belongings there just things that can be replaced. But i never thought i would feel so violated by something like this. And it lloks like i'm going to have a fight on my hands with insurance, they don't want to pay. if anyone has had this problem before please offer some info

All this stuff should fall under your home insurance policy.

Carlover325
08-12-2004, 09:59 PM
Thieves make me so mad! Why would they trash your Civic? That is very low of them to do. I seriously hope the police catch him/her. If they do, the culprit will have to pay for damages to the car and the items that were stolen. That would be sweet revenge.

jus_sum_guy
08-13-2004, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by roopi

All this stuff should fall under your home insurance policy.

That's true Trish. My car was broken into a few days ago and i claimed it under home insurance and they paid for it all. :thumbsup:

Roger

Liquidinc
08-13-2004, 06:01 AM
wow...thats fucking harsh..
what stupid fucking idiots jeez

Hope Everything Gets Recovered

ghosts-10
08-13-2004, 07:36 AM
Hey Trish,

I am very sorry about your car!! I had my truck broken into once before. The stuff that was taken can be replaced but it's the hurt that is so very hard to get over. It's been 8 years and I still have a hard time with it.
I just don't understand why someone would do such a thing to such a nice person. If the person / 's that did this know Trish, they would know that she poured her heart and soul into the car. I hope that who ever did this can't sleep at night knowing that most of Calgary's custom car owners are looking for them.
On behalf of everyone at Drag-N-Fly, we started a collection in which everyone pitched in a few bucks. I know it may not be much but it might help you replace or fix some stuff.
Pm me so that we can hook up and I can give you the check.
If there is anything that I or the club can do for you Trish, in anyway PLEASE let us know!! I break knee caps for free!!

Jason

cityhunter2501
08-13-2004, 10:51 AM
I will let you know if I encounter someone trying to sell stuffs like that for cheap or something suspicious like that

german
08-13-2004, 11:07 AM
i will pistol whip the little shits to death if i found out who did it.. i posted on calgary planet as well so if they know anything i will pm you about it

Josh

transporter
08-13-2004, 12:01 PM
sorry to hear about your loss but like i said on the phone go through your home insurance.. automible doesn;t cover goods attached or inside car.. and i don't know it they will cover paint either.. but if u need any help let me know i will try to help u as much as i can. see ya next weekend.

you know what the worst part is taht they are probably members of beyond and/or 780.

the car was hit mainly for the purpose of damaging it.. a thief looking to make a good loot would not attempt to hack a car taht is been wire protected sitting in a garage with a lot of custom work.. u can not sell custom work.

and something tells me ppl that did this knew miss T .

and they had full intention of what they came to do which was damage and destroy the car.

Girlie_racer
08-13-2004, 12:43 PM
THIS MESSAGE IS FOR ALL READERS!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!
i am so so greatful for everything! I never realized how some thing so bad could make me feel so good... you guy's are all so great :)

REFLUX
08-13-2004, 12:49 PM
best of luck with this!!!
will keep my eyes open for yah

oriental_gq
08-13-2004, 03:07 PM
Hope yu find those fagets.

fast95pony
08-13-2004, 03:08 PM
What a bunch of lowlifes !! I really feel bad when things like this happen to a car thats had so much work put into it. I hope you get your stuff back,Trish . The bastards that did this deserve to have their heads ripped off ! :whipped:

YCB
08-13-2004, 06:43 PM
thieves are gay...

but her car was shown in the calgary sun... so thats basically advertised there... saying she spent more then XXX amount of dollars on her car...

so maybe the thieves targeted her from there??

Focus
08-14-2004, 10:55 AM
dang..I am so sorry to hear that this happened to you. I will keep my eyes peeled for you.

Chris

sexy_sunshine
08-14-2004, 12:23 PM
yea she would probably have a hard time narrowing down suspects to people she knew that knew her car and where she lived. Anyone could have followed her home and just kept driving so they could keep an eye on what house she lived in and everyone knows her vehicle quite well.......TRISH I Hope everything goes well and i hope you can find these guys. I wish people would just stop stealing and find something better to do.

Go4Long
08-14-2004, 03:02 PM
just met ya and saw the car a couple weeks ago here at the chinook meet(you drove my RX7)...sad to hear about this...hope ya find the people responsible...

googe
08-14-2004, 03:24 PM
holy, enough "fucking thieves i hope u find them:banghead: :whipped: :whipped: :guns: :guns: :guns: :banghead: :banghead: :( " posts, i think shes probably more interested in info that may benefit her at this point...

Paul
08-14-2004, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by googe
holy, enough "fucking thieves i hope u find them:banghead: :whipped: :whipped: :guns: :guns: :guns: :banghead: :banghead: :( " posts, i think shes probably more interested in info that may benefit her at this point...

easy there...i think beyond members are just expressing their sympathies to her, and once someone hears of something they'll post it. Like your post helped any :dunno: dumbass

Cloud Dreamer
08-14-2004, 06:19 PM
where was it stolen from

Go4Long
08-15-2004, 02:48 AM
Originally posted by Cloud Dreamer
where was it stolen from

read the posts above...it was stolen from her garage...in calgary, also...the car was not stolen, just a bunch of stuff out of it(all mentioned in above posts) and the car was vandalized...if anyone was stupid enough to steal this car they would be spotted in about thirty seconds...it's very pink and almost the whole calgary car scene knows the car, or at least knows of the car.

boostless
08-15-2004, 01:52 PM
best way to keep tabs is watch over places like ebay, see if some1s selling something that was taken, and see if the seller is in calgary or around the area, doubted some1 is gonna take this to somewhere where itll b asked for serial #s, and at the same time value to sell wont b that great, since the stuff is all used...and when all else fails ppl usually jus toss stuff up on the net hoping for a good price
hope that helps....

O_J
08-16-2004, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by Paul

easy there...i think beyond members are just expressing their sympathies to her, and once someone hears of something they'll post it. Like your post helped any :dunno: dumbass

AHHHhahahah:rofl:

ex1z7
08-16-2004, 08:52 AM
seems just a little bit retarded from the sounds of it.. What kind've moron does that.. Jus_sum_guy is right, all that stuff can be claimed on home insurance (usually?) and if they dont give you all the money back to fix everything.. Take Jason up on his offer to break some insurance fat cats knee caps :)

Still, even if I don't know you - or anybody else - absolutely shitty to hear this happen.... Sorry.

luv2xler8
08-16-2004, 09:16 PM
So srry to hear that trish...... what bugs me is y they do this fuk do they feel tough trashin other ppls stuff:dunno: Do they like nowing some one is aways gonna be after them????
and agin srry to hear

HoneyG
08-16-2004, 10:27 PM
:(
so sorry to hear about that.
i feel the same rage... a month ago my babyphat purse was stolen from my work in the back. along with similar items like gucci glasses ect... and a couple days later, when i got everything replaced... new cell... new versace glasses ect... i went to work and left my gucci purse locked in the car, thinkin im not bringin another purse in. i came out and my car was stolen. along with everything i just replaced from before :drama:

hope you find the fukshow =)

AllGoNoShow
08-16-2004, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by HoneyG
:(
so sorry to hear about that.
i feel the same rage... a month ago my babyphat purse was stolen from my work in the back. along with similar items like gucci glasses ect... and a couple days later, when i got everything replaced... new cell... new versace glasses ect... i went to work and left my gucci purse locked in the car, thinkin im not bringin another purse in. i came out and my car was stolen. along with everything i just replaced from before :drama:

hope you find the fukshow =)

thats what I call bad luck

mroseneder
08-17-2004, 09:13 AM
You know, that really sucks Trish. I guess it proves that anyone with any type of vehicle mods needs to be extra extra careful. Ill keep my eyes open for anything. And good luck....

dogstar
08-17-2004, 06:08 PM
sorry to hear about your losses... i know how you feel, to some extent, the best thing you can do right now, is talk to your insurance agents, and possibly the insurance bureau of canada.
when i claimed for my stereo, my insurance fought it, and i had to go have an interview with this dude from the insurance bureau.
he taped it and everything, it was very serious, and very annoying, to be treated like some kinda con artist by my insurance company, but off the record he sympathized with me and the judgement was eventually in my favor.

just wanna warn you, it may take considerable time and effort to get what they owe you, but in a case like this, they should pay up.

luck, and feel better!

frostyda9
08-17-2004, 07:07 PM
That sucks :( I had my car broken into and nearly stolen while it was in my garage, too.

*I would suggest anyone that drives an easily recognized car upgrade their garage security*. If you don't think it can happen to your garage, you're wrong.

Anyways, sorry for your ordeal Girlie_racer, and good luck with the settlement :thumbsup:

max_boost
08-17-2004, 07:51 PM
Saw the car at the bodyshop the other day, must be going in for repairs. Here's a big F U to the losers who did this!:thumbsdow :guns:

Girlie_racer
08-18-2004, 12:15 PM
Just an update:
car is waiting to be fixed as we speak just waiting on insurance.
an adjuster went out to give an estamate, but could not do it do to not knowing the value of my custom paint and interior so it has been put on hold for a bit.

Gonthro
08-18-2004, 12:28 PM
what'd they do as far as vandalizing the car?

Xtrema
08-18-2004, 12:36 PM
That sux!

My old home has side door in the garage and got broken into. Since then I screw 3 pieces of 2x6 to block it.

My new home's garage has no side door OR side window. The way it should be.

AllGoNoShow
08-18-2004, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by Gonthro
what'd they do as far as vandalizing the car?

Ripped her dash out, Smashed her hood (i think), destroyed all the wiring under the hood, too a crowbar to the door and front fender i think, :S, they didn tjsut take the ps2 or whatever, not hey had to damage the whole fucking thing

08-18-2004, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by AllGoNoShow

Ripped her dash out, Smashed her hood (i think), destroyed all the wiring under the hood, too a crowbar to the door and front fender i think, :S, they didn tjsut take the ps2 or whatever, not hey had to damage the whole fucking thing

thats just wrong that pisses me off just hearing about it! I have no idea how someone could just go out and do that! hope you find the fucker! sorry to hear

civic_si_angel
08-19-2004, 12:32 AM
:whipped:
thats so wrong..and its a gorgeous car, i remember seeing it at a car show this year...sorry 2 hear about it :(

importadrenelin
08-19-2004, 01:03 PM
Sorry to hear about this Trish, as I said over the phone, Import Adrenelin is willing to help you anyway we can.

rice_eater
08-20-2004, 11:20 AM
this is why advertising your car too much on local forums isn't always such a great idea. You're pretty much telling thieves exactly what to look and where to find it, and you know there are people going around the boards looking for just that. pretty shitty :thumbsdow

MP5
08-20-2004, 04:04 PM
i saw it on 17th by that chinese fast food take out thing
crazy car very clean!!! well best of luck of finding it thats rough damn ass thefts...:guns:

MP5
08-20-2004, 04:05 PM
i mean fixing***
finding =fixing

PH1PH1
08-21-2004, 11:53 AM
sorry to hear wa happened :thumbsdow .... hope they find who did this to you ..

delsol_rockstar
08-22-2004, 12:42 AM
Shit Trish, thats gay what happend. some poeple in this city are stupid they need to learn how to respect other poeples shit. Im watching out

Texas
08-22-2004, 02:36 AM
Hmmm, well out of all of it....I think the Louis Vuitton is probably the more expensive loss? can you tell me what it looked like? because I saw this dumb broad who had one and claimed it was 5 grand....I even asked my mother about it (who has a small collection of them) ...it was sort of denim with a cream coloured leather strap/ handle and was longer.... if needbe I could probably lead you right to the person who has it....

The reason I mention this is because the "owner" seemed an unlikely "owner". (Ie: wouldnt have the money or the taste to get one)

If you need any more information let me know and I will be glad to assist you. Im in town until January.

AllGoNoShow
08-22-2004, 03:41 AM
Originally posted by Texas
Hmmm, well out of all of it....I think the Louis Vuitton is probably the more expensive loss? can you tell me what it looked like? because I saw this dumb broad who had one and claimed it was 5 grand....I even asked my mother about it (who has a small collection of them) ...it was sort of denim with a cream coloured leather strap/ handle and was longer.... if needbe I could probably lead you right to the person who has it....

The reason I mention this is because the "owner" seemed an unlikely "owner". (Ie: wouldnt have the money or the taste to get one)

If you need any more information let me know and I will be glad to assist you. Im in town until January.

send Melinda a PM, she can get in contact with Trish

Girlie_racer
08-22-2004, 08:09 PM
it was a white multi color speedy bag white in color with multi color logo's, tan straps and gold locks and zipper

Phukaduck
08-23-2004, 04:24 PM
Damn... just sharing condolances, cause I know how violating it is to be busted in to. I lost my Alpine flipscreen deck, sound sys, and CD's too. thank god they left my stuffed cow or I would have gone -Kill Bill- styles lookin' for my cow.
I recall from the shows your car bein' the best smelling car I'd ever... uhh... smelled? (To bad there's no judging category for that). it was just so noticable... those mangy thieves didn't ruin that too with their evil and pungent dirtiness did they?

-Matty-

ninjak84
08-23-2004, 04:34 PM
Thieves have the ability to mask their odor.
It's part of their "I live my life through lies and deceit" motto.

Go4Long
08-23-2004, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by Phukaduck

I recall from the shows your car bein' the best smelling car I'd ever... uhh... smelled? (To bad there's no judging category for that). it was just so noticable...

lol...ummm...are you telling trish she smells good?
although I agree(my car smelled damn good for a while after she drove it), just seems odd to come outta nowhere with it...

Girlie_racer
08-23-2004, 06:29 PM
Lol... thats funny but not the first time someone has said my car smells good i will try to restore it to it's beautiful smell... hehehehe

Go4Long
08-23-2004, 10:43 PM
yes...don't lose the odor trish...it's all about the odor...hmm...
is that a bad internet pickup line? "hey baby, you smell real good"...tactless I tell ya...

O_J
08-23-2004, 10:50 PM
^ LOL:rofl:

7thgenvic
08-24-2004, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by Go4Long
yes...don't lose the odor trish...it's all about the odor...hmm...
is that a bad internet pickup line? "hey baby, you smell real good"...tactless I tell ya...

Hey i have her #!

trish would love to hear from you in person! hahahahah kidding

Go4Long
08-24-2004, 02:22 AM
Originally posted by 7thgenvic

trish would love to hear from you in person! hahahahah kidding
never know...maybe she would...and even if not...it was a joke...remember now...he who laughs last, probably didn't get it

decyphex
08-24-2004, 06:40 PM
i'm gonna make some kind of covers for my EQ and Head Unit... Maybe that will be more discouraging for a thief...?:werd: :guns:

decyphex
08-24-2004, 06:46 PM
I'm getting real pissed at these thieves! If my car gets broken into I am gonna be real angry! I am definetley making some type of covers for my EQ and other equipment...! :bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit:

Sorry about your stuff trish!:banghead: :thumbsdow :guns:
I'd like to find who ever the person was!

Phukaduck
08-24-2004, 08:17 PM
good to see my bad internet pick up line was enjoyed by most. to I'm gonna have to spend atleast a week crafting a new one to top my latest.
till then keep smilin' gurl.
Peas
Matty

chibi_chas
08-24-2004, 09:12 PM
:guns:

Police
08-25-2004, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by decyphex
i'm gonna make some kind of covers for my EQ and Head Unit... Maybe that will be more discouraging for a thief...?:werd: :guns:

cover? why don't you just take the face off.

hyperwhite
08-25-2004, 03:22 PM
any updates? did they ever find your stuff?

aquamarine
08-29-2004, 06:38 AM
Time to bump the post to see if anyone has heard/seen anything.

Girlie_racer
08-29-2004, 05:47 PM
Nope nothing yet everything is still at a stand still

Girlie_racer
08-29-2004, 05:48 PM
Need help witha question... anyone using state farm insurance pleae pm me asap

Redlyne
09-01-2004, 02:55 PM
Hey Trish........

That really sucks, I will keep my eyes peeled..........

choweyt3t4
09-01-2004, 08:11 PM
sorry to hear about your car being vandalized. hope you find the fuckers. i have insurance through statefarm but i have never made a claim so i dont think i would be too much help to your question .

ww667
09-10-2004, 05:43 AM
hei Girlie_racer sorry to hear about this crap happening.
Well any way i will be in a look out in toronto for it as well you never know where all the stuff will show up.