PDA

View Full Version : THe Hungarian Grand Prix

sin
08-12-2004, 04:01 PM
So, the next F1 race is this sunday at 6:00 am mountain time, but im not gonna be up for that, so i checked speed channel and they say it will be on at 7pm that night. Ok good, but now the TV Guide says 11pm that night? anyone know when its actually on.

redline
08-12-2004, 04:08 PM
I will just give you the results right now and save you two hours of your life.

1st MS
2nd KR
3rd JB

sin
08-12-2004, 04:29 PM
ya that really helped me enjoy the good driving and amazing car technology, thanks! :thumbsup: do you watch sports specifically to see who wins? or to maybe enjoy the game? next time you wanna worry about wasting time dont waste the board's by posting useless shit like that

Boostn
08-12-2004, 04:49 PM
Here's the schedule info from TSN. Normally they have it on live with the race feed from Britains ITV. I'm having probs getting accustomed to the commentators on Speedchannel.

FORMULA ONE on TSN

Hungarian Grand Prix Qualifying
Sat. Aug 14 - 8 am et / 5 am pt
Hungarian Grand Prix
Sun. Aug 15 - 8 am et / 5 am pt
(Pre-race show at 7:30 am et/4:30 am pt)

Just tape the race and watch it later, that's what I always do.
:)

sin
08-12-2004, 05:21 PM
ya thats my backup plan, but i wanted to go to the bar at my restaurant to watch it, so i was seeing when the re-broadcasts were.

civic_stylez
08-12-2004, 07:37 PM
i dont care how many races schu wins in a row.. i have to watch my f1... its what happens during the race that is worth it to me... the battles for like 5th and 6th are always good.... mikeys always so far ahead, the cameras dont even follow him anymore... still love f1 tho!:thumbsup: