PDA

View Full Version : Red Viper + Grey Mustang

kenny
05-16-2002, 05:17 PM
Cruising along John Laurie today on my way to class at the U of C when I spot this really low/wide red car waaaay behind me. Needless to say, I drove 20 below limit until it caught up. It turns out it was a Viper.

I gunned it a few times and let off, but no go, the Viper would not run! Bastard. Must be pretty high up on that pyramid thing :rofl: Pretty nice ride, and sounds pretty nice too.

During all of this, I noticed there was a mustang (I think it was green) with two occupants sporting the biggest grins ever. I turned off onto Charleswood to head towards school when I noticed the mustang following. Turns out, the driver was from the other car forums (abcars), but I didn't get his name/nick.

At the next set of lights, we lined up for a quick sprint to the next set of lights (1 short block). I only managed to pull about 2 car lengths before running out of room. Pretty fun I must say! :) Too bad my tires were still setup for autocross at 40psi, which resulted in some pretty good wheelspin.

Can't wait till Secret Street! :)

cocoabrova
05-22-2002, 05:32 PM
Hey Kenny, those were the two guys I was telling you about that night @ SS... It was a grey LX 5.0 (nothing special) and they had just told me that story earlier about the hardcore Viper driver with the Racing gloves and all :bigpimp: :rofl: , after I told them about the 2 AMG SLK's @ Solo2!!! Man I wish I was there, and yeah, they prolly had huge-ass grins on their faces... :woot: :woot: :thumbsup:

2K255HP
05-24-2002, 01:35 AM
Hahaha that guy in the viper had it all going with the works and all
Must of been high on himself :rolleyes:

Pacman
06-01-2002, 12:17 AM
I was the guy in the green mustang that was shamelessly following both you and the viper around waiting for a race to happen.

Since the viper driver was wearing preppy leather driving gloves, ( the ones made popular in the mid eighties by poseur sports car drivers) it didn't suprise me that he sped up right beside you and then turned off.

Thanks for the short but spirited race, it was fun.

Pacman