PDA

View Full Version : big flip infront of me

Zephyr
11-07-2002, 05:56 PM
today driving home from school there was this very nice hummer infront of me on the left lane and i was on the right. then this civic from my school tailgates me and switches lane and passes me and goes infront of me, then i guess he didn't see the hummer and switches right into the hummer at i guess 65-70 miles an hour (i was like driving 60 on a 40 only area, the hummer was probably going the same as me) and WACK! the civic literally flips over and knockes the hummer onto the curb, and one of the wheels of the civic broke off in mid air and almost hit me. i stopped to help, no one was hurt badly. but the hummer had 2 lil kids in it. like age 4 and 3.... thats really freaky. but that hummer only got minor scratches and knocked a small tree down.... dam beast cars...

haha the civic was torn apart, it flew high, its wheel broke off, the roof caved in, air bags deployed, entire front was smashed in..

Davetronz
11-07-2002, 06:00 PM
:eek: :eek:

Zephyr
11-07-2002, 06:01 PM
from that i'm never ever speeding next to mini vans of any types....since that Hummer was that new Van type.... cuz if there is children, i dont want to hurt them...

Fluidic
11-07-2002, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by Zephyr
that hummer only got minor scratches and knocked a small tree down.... dam beast cars...

HA!!!

Zephyr
11-07-2002, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by Fluidic Digital

HA!!!

it was one of those lil trees that were just planted with the support wood tied to it..

Fluidic
11-07-2002, 07:07 PM
Still very, very, very, very funny! LOL

Peter

GTS Jeff
11-07-2002, 07:57 PM
was the civic trying to pull a flyby?

Zephyr
11-07-2002, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by Jeff TYPE R
was the civic trying to pull a flyby?

i dunno wut it was trying to do....... it was a 01 civic with altezza lights, two rims on the back.

SmelltheRubber
11-07-2002, 09:35 PM
When this shit happens in nature, its called natural selection. The stupid (or otherwise incompetent) members of a species often kill themselves or get killed. This is good for everyone else, cause the stupidity is wiped out from the gene pool! What you described is a beautiful example of that going on in the human race! :clap:

GTS Jeff
11-07-2002, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by SmelltheRubber
When this shit happens in nature, its called natural selection. The stupid (or otherwise incompetent) members of a species often kill themselves or get killed. This is good for everyone else, cause the stupidity is wiped out from the gene pool! What you described is a beautiful example of that going on in the human race! :clap: its a BEAUTIFUL thing..

lammer
11-07-2002, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by SmelltheRubber
When this shit happens in nature, its called natural selection. The stupid (or otherwise incompetent) members of a species often kill themselves or get killed. This is good for everyone else, cause the stupidity is wiped out from the gene pool! What you described is a beautiful example of that going on in the human race! :clap:

thank god for the darwin awards.

infamous
11-07-2002, 11:00 PM
now if only we could get cavalier/sunfire drivers to do the same! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Stratus_Power
11-07-2002, 11:10 PM
Thanks God that guy drives a Hummer eh.. or things could turn really ugly

SmelltheRubber
11-08-2002, 06:07 PM
hahahahha :werd:

[GaGe]
11-08-2002, 07:35 PM
damn.. too bad you didn't tape it.

RickDaTuner
11-09-2002, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by infamous
now if only we could get cavalier/sunfire drivers to do the same! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
its to bad there POS's spend more time broken down than on the road