PDA

View Full Version : Old Guys In Crappy Cars...

ConVict
11-07-2002, 11:47 PM
For some reason, I think the older guys cant get any pussy ! and watch the Fast and Furious to much...
Because in the last couple days I have seen about 30 shit canned civics, tegs, golfs, camrys, focus's, alero's, sunfires even an old taurus . Some had huge decals, some had tons of small ones, some had really shitty canadian tire elite rims, some just had the hubs ! But just all looked like ass, with the od shiney blue lights plastered some where on their car
Anyway, I am expecting some kid and its always a guy in his late 20 mid 30's thinking he is all cool doing the... my seat is broken so I have to lean this far back thing...
I dont get it .... If they are old shoudnt they have money to do a car up nice ? If they are old shoudnt they realize how stupid they are being, if they are old shoudnt they not spend money on stupid fart cans ?
:dunno:

Zephyr
11-07-2002, 11:51 PM
i never seen any old fellas do that here in the states, they all drive vipers and other expensive sports cars....

ConVict
11-07-2002, 11:54 PM
Thats what I would think too ... But I guess they feel bad that they cant afford a viper so they get a dual exhaust Sunfire and do it to the MAX by putting some canadian tire cheap mufflers, and rims on their car ....

I dont know... just kinda pissing me off !
Made me mad enough when kids did it, now I got to worry about the 40 year old thinking he is a pro star

szw
11-08-2002, 01:31 AM
Why does it make you mad?

Why do you have to worry about them?

Mind your own business!

Whatever they do to their cars, I'm sure they didn't do it to piss YOU off. So why are you pissed off?

RSeXy
11-08-2002, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by szw

Mind your own business!

Whatever they do to their cars, I'm sure they didn't do it to piss YOU off. So why are you pissed off?

i agree!

and a lot of the times they are just driving their son's or daughter's car. :rolleyes:

maybe the guy that "pisses" you off so much..is thinking the exact same of you driving your car :dunno:

my dad's friend drives a pimped IS300...rims/kit/lowered. looks good! :thumbsup:

Stratus_Power
11-08-2002, 02:34 AM
haha yeh i think sometimes they just taking their sons car.. haha last time i was going down 14th and there is this Stealth TT doing at like 50 on a 70 zone.. semi modded.. so i was like WTF.. pass by and it was some 70 years old Grand ma driving :D haah

GTS Jeff
11-08-2002, 02:41 AM
Originally posted by ConVict
For some reason, I think the older guys cant get any pussy ! and watch the Fast and Furious to much...
Because in the last couple days I have seen about 30 shit canned civics, tegs, golfs, camrys, focus's, alero's, sunfires even an old taurus . Some had huge decals, some had tons of small ones, some had really shitty canadian tire elite rims, some just had the hubs ! But just all looked like ass, with the od shiney blue lights plastered some where on their car
Anyway, I am expecting some kid and its always a guy in his late 20 mid 30's thinking he is all cool doing the... my seat is broken so I have to lean this far back thing...
I dont get it .... If they are old shoudnt they have money to do a car up nice ? If they are old shoudnt they realize how stupid they are being, if they are old shoudnt they not spend money on stupid fart cans ?
:dunno: why are u so angry with the world?

James
11-08-2002, 02:49 AM
Originally posted by Jeff TYPE R
why are u so angry with the world?

Cause his probe Dosnt have 600hp yet!:rofl: j/k

lammer
11-08-2002, 03:18 AM
Originally posted by szw

Mind your own business!

Whatever they do to their cars, I'm sure they didn't do it to piss YOU off. So why are you pissed off? :werd:

Joe Malms
11-08-2002, 06:19 AM
Originally posted by James

Cause his probe Dosnt have 600hp yet!:rofl: j/k

LOL

SHO
11-08-2002, 08:13 AM
Ummm...Winter is here so I guess the shit boxes are coming out. That means the 30 year old dude the used to dust your ass in his Supercar, is now driving his civic and doing his bit to save the environment.

SmelltheRubber
11-08-2002, 06:06 PM
Convict: Dont get mad, man! Just have a good laugh everytime you see that shit, and PROMISE yourself that you will not end up like them.

Audi Kid
11-08-2002, 06:13 PM
mayeb they cant afford a 500 hp engine and conner........you used to sit farther back than fucking shak...

300rwhp
11-08-2002, 07:04 PM
im begging to doubt the original 600hp probe story.

three.eighteen.
11-08-2002, 09:07 PM
i see it, i dont hate it but i see it...some of them must be real retards though, there was this one guy when my friend came up to visit in edmonton, it was a fart can 89-91 CX or DX, and the guy behind the wheel looks 35-40, and at a stoplight he starts revving and rolling back and forth, then as the opposite lights turn yellow, he rolls out like a 1/2 car length ahead to make sure he won lol

Blue Devil 2
11-08-2002, 09:29 PM
Thats what I would think too ... But I guess they feel bad that they cant afford a viper so they get a dual exhaust Sunfire and do it to the MAX by putting some canadian tire cheap mufflers, and rims on their car ....

I dont know... just kinda pissing me off !
Made me mad enough when kids did it, now I got to worry about the 40 year old thinking he is a pro star

It's ok ConVict.... as long as they enjoy what they drive it's all good. Don't even get frustrated...

:thumbsup:

Redlyne_mr2
11-09-2002, 12:13 AM
hahaha theres the oldest and most decrepid dude in Red Deer who drives an immaculate third gen supra turbo..haha he looks like someone dragged him out of a grave..

GT2NV
11-09-2002, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
hahaha theres the oldest and most decrepid dude in Red Deer who drives an immaculate third gen supra turbo..haha he looks like someone dragged him out of a grave..
shit he must get the :poosie: :bigpimp: lol jk:tongue:

Maxt
11-09-2002, 09:41 AM
Hey whats with bagging on old guys, and 20-30's is old? WTF? How old are you , 12? Keep in mind that alot of people can't afford to really do up a car till they get established in a good job, and get the house and shit stuff taken care of, not all of us are living at home and getting an allowance from mommy..
For alot of guys that are into cars, its hard to find the cars of our youth in decent enough shape to bother with, when I was 18 I had a built to the nards camaro, that stuff is just to hard to find now, so alot of guys are buying other more available cars and doing them up, but don't forget we had our version of ricers in the headbanger days of the 80's as well, those were the guys with the chromed valve covers, fuzzy dice, house speakers on the rear seat of an 84 malibu classic jacked up liked a cat in heat with air shocks..
I like the technology of today, and I like the gas mileage I can get with a 1.3litre motor, turbo's have always interested me, and now I have the kind of cash to buy what I want, so when you see an old fart in a Rx-7 smoke your shitbox off a set of lights, don't be so pissed about, we have to have fun to..And one must realize, once a person has kids of their own, they can't go and buy that supercar, they have to buy something somewhat practical, that will serve as a bit of recreational pleasure and the family truckster in all one package, with the increasing financial burden on families these days, most get one vehicle and one only, if they want to put mags on it, good for them, the more mags that are sold in Canada, the cheaper they become for the rest of us..Maxt

Hipermax_d
11-09-2002, 10:33 AM
but also some old people are driving their kids car because some just want to go to the convienience store to get a pack of cigarettes.

my dad drives my car sometimes to go buy a pack of smoke. he grew up driving a standard and my car is the only standard car in the family. he wants to get away from driving an auto once in a while.

but then again, some old people do drive cars that younger people drive.

Redlyne_mr2
11-09-2002, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by Hipermax_d
but also some old people are driving their kids car because some just want to go to the convienience store to get a pack of cigarettes.

my dad drives my car sometimes to go buy a pack of smoke. he grew up driving a standard and my car is the only standard car in the family. he wants to get away from driving an auto once in a while.

but then again, some old people do drive cars that younger people drive.
haha my dad will take my MR2 out once and a while haha, he looks so funny driving it, he says he'll go out and he has people honking and waving at him(most likely friends of mine) haha and he just honks and wave back, or he'll be just cruising and hell see a car of girls coming up in his rear view to check out whos driving the car haha and as soon as they get next to him and see its an old man they get all dissapoited and speed away haha classic shit:thumbsup:

Voodoo Child
11-09-2002, 12:16 PM
Convict,
Every other day you post some pretty dumb ass shit.
I understand that you are only 18 or 19 so don't know your ass from your head, but give the rest of us a break and shut your god damn cake hole. I've never met you, don't ever want to meet you, and basicaly have no time for someone as ignorant and uneducated as you.
You talk so much shit and you most likely don't even have a decent job or education.
Your the only idiot I know who spends 25K on a probe....give me a break. Why didn't you use that money to buy yourself some education so you wont be the 29yr old with the piece of this probe...........oh wait!
:banghead:

VC

CRXguy
11-09-2002, 01:20 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ConVict
11-09-2002, 06:53 PM
Ok first you people need to learn how to read! I staited that they are the ones that are laying super far back in their seats thinking they are cool! you can drive what ever car you want ! but its diff when you think its a porshe and everytime some one tries to get past you , you cut him off and race up the road!
voodoo chold, Ive already talked to your stupid ass enough time to realize how big of a fag you are!
you think your hot shit cause you got an integra , how about YOU get a life at least im original... And I wont talk shit about how in this many months ill whoop you
but if you want to be such a hot cool integra boy put your money where your mouth is next year and tell me im a loser for doing a probe ! Maybe if YOU wernt so ignorant you would realize you totally contridict your self, you get mad at me for cussing out peoples rides and say I am a hater ! but yet I am a fucking loser for having a probe ... good call cool guy
And how old are you, whats your excuse for acting like a pathetic imature loser ?

600cc's
11-09-2002, 06:56 PM
i blame pension

infamous
11-09-2002, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by Desi_m3
i blame pension

what the hell are you talking about??? :dunno: :rolleyes: :confused:

ConVict
11-09-2002, 07:05 PM
Oh ya, and what would you call someone trying to be a tuff guy over a computer screen ?

infamous
11-09-2002, 07:06 PM
Oh ya, and what would you call someone trying to be a tuff guy over a computer screen ?

a better question would be:

what do you call two people having an argument over the internet? :rofl:

Redlyne_mr2
11-09-2002, 07:10 PM
You guys need to chill this is getting gay

GTS Jeff
11-09-2002, 07:58 PM
Ok first you people need to learn how to read! I staited that they are the ones that are laying super far back in their seats thinking they are cool! you can drive what ever car you want ! but its diff when you think its a porshe and everytime some one tries to get past you , you cut him off and race up the road!
voodoo chold, Ive already talked to your stupid ass enough time to realize how big of a fag you are!
you think your hot shit cause you got an integra , how about YOU get a life at least im original... And I wont talk shit about how in this many months ill whoop you
but if you want to be such a hot cool integra boy put your money where your mouth is next year and tell me im a loser for doing a probe ! Maybe if YOU wernt so ignorant you would realize you totally contridict your self, you get mad at me for cussing out peoples rides and say I am a hater ! but yet I am a fucking loser for having a probe ... good call cool guy
And how old are you, whats your excuse for acting like a pathetic imature loser ? How can someone who hasn't passed 4th grade talk about maturity?

infamous
11-09-2002, 08:00 PM
hahahahahahahaha :rofl: good call jeff!

cocoabrova
11-09-2002, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by Jeff TYPE R
How can someone who hasn't passed 4th grade talk about maturity?
Jeff, you forgot super far, chold, contridict, and your self, not to mention all the capitalization/punctuation mistakes:thumbsup:
That is all....
Signed,
ANUTHA muthaf**kin' hot cool integra boy:werd: :werd::rofl:

moose_8
11-10-2002, 01:49 AM
if i was old i do that too cuz when they were younger they probaly didn;t have the money to do it and they want a sweet ass car now i know they lok like idiots but i would be doing it to if i had the money to waste doing that

like what are the suppose to drive then?

some peice of shit just to make you happy:thumbsdow

ConVict
11-10-2002, 07:28 PM
I am sorry I dont capitalize my I's have prefect grammer and do everything to please you guys ! I dont try to come off as a super smart guy showing what he has got, I type as fast as I can, dont re-read and post it !
It doesnt really bother me that you call me dumb , just like VooDoo thinks he is cool ... Cause I know it aint true :thumbsup:
Its when you acually care about typing on a forum like your writing an essay ! And make fun of people who just dont care... thats when you got to have some issues!
Sorry just my 2 cents ! I try my best not to cuss people out on here for no apparent reason , specially just when they are stating an opinion. Just to make my self look cool or smart... I guess I am just not cool :dunno:

Zephyr
11-10-2002, 10:47 PM
TIME TO BUST OUT THE OL' RELIABLE!

http://www.lamer.net/arguing.jpg

300rwhp
11-10-2002, 10:49 PM
come on guys everyone writes with spelling mistakes and bad grammer on these forums, if you are proofreading your posts you have too much time on your hands

Zephyr
11-10-2002, 10:54 PM
haha ConVict's picture: (sorry man i couldn't resist! u drive a domestic and i just had to use this!!!! no harsh feelings!)

http://www.lamer.net/domesticthug.jpg

SilverRex
11-11-2002, 12:30 AM
ya why are you so weeeed off.. after all its so nice to see people like that old and with krapy cars.. why? kuz you would be able to smoke them quite easily.. and thus.. they get all weeed off just like you and goes out and buy a better car.. use up their retirement savings account...lol just my guest:clap:

RiceCake
11-11-2002, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by Zephyr
haha ConVict's picture: (sorry man i couldn't resist! u drive a domestic and i just had to use this!!!! no harsh feelings!)

http://www.lamer.net/domesticthug.jpg

bwahaha... dood you need to ps a probe into the pic!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ConVict
11-11-2002, 07:11 PM
Dude, although that was directed at me that was pretty damn funny ! if you would have had a probe in there for sure :rofl: would have shit my pants !

I know arguing over the internet is stupid, thats why it cheezs me off so much when voodoo thinks he is such a cool guy cause he cuss's me out because I drive a probe ?? I just dont get it ?

Everytime he has ever replyed to anything I have to say it... what ever your a stupid probe fag, why would you spend money on it ...
Voodoo have you even seen it, do you even know what it runs at the track, do you know anything about it ?
Why are you so mad at ME because I choice to put money into a car I LIKE ... you got nothing going for you so you have to make fun of people over the internet to get a hard on ? Do you walk up to people on the street that have probes and tell them they are fags ... of course not cause they would punch your lights out ! so grow up

gpomp
11-11-2002, 07:15 PM
Dude, although that was directed at me that was pretty damn funny ! if you would have had a probe in there for sure :rofl: would have shit my pants !

I know arguing over the internet is stupid, thats why it cheezs me off so much when voodoo thinks he is such a cool guy cause he cuss's me out because I drive a probe ?? I just dont get it ?

Everytime he has ever replyed to anything I have to say it... what ever your a stupid probe fag, why would you spend money on it ...
Voodoo have you even seen it, do you even know what it runs at the track, do you know anything about it ?
Why are you so mad at ME because I choice to put money into a car I LIKE ... you got nothing going for you so you have to make fun of people over the internet to get a hard on ? Do you walk up to people on the street that have probes and tell them they are fags ... of course not cause they would punch your lights out ! so grow up

Do you go around telling everyone about your 600hp engine?

Zephyr
11-11-2002, 07:39 PM
if u get mad from a comment someone made, ur probably at the same lvl they are, when you fix up a car and display it publicly, u have to be prepared for those who want to flame at it...

lammer
11-11-2002, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by Zephyr
if u get mad from a comment someone made, ur probably at the same lvl they are, when you fix up a car and display it publicly, u have to be prepared for those who want to flame at it...

very true.

but convict, really, who cares. Its another persons car. They do whatever the hell they want to it. like you you like your probes. people like their civics let them be. who gives a shit if there 16 or if they are 47.

ConVict
11-12-2002, 11:09 AM
I know you guys are right ! so i guess ill leave it at that !
thanks guys