PDA

View Full Version : GMC Canyon/ Chev Colorado

habsfan
08-15-2004, 12:13 PM
hey i was wondering if anyone on beyond has one of these trucks and can tell me what you think of them. i'm not looking for responses like "ya get one" or "no those are ghey". if anyone has any useful info about them, please share. thanks.

TyDog
08-26-2004, 01:09 PM
I was considering buying a colorado for awhile. I test drove them several times and I was so close to buying one.

They handle very well, good Fuel economy and feels like a big truck when you sit inside.

I'm a taller person and i didn't even have to put the seat all the way back!!Which is odd because in most vehicles i need to in order to be comfortable

hjr
08-26-2004, 01:56 PM
i hear the I5 is a great engine. the trucks dont really look half bad either.

kaput
08-26-2004, 03:41 PM

TyDog
08-26-2004, 10:49 PM
I just moved here from toronto a few weeks back and I'm kinda into the truck thing being in alberta and all now. In toronto you don't really see tons of big trucks.

But i see what you're saying kaput, They are very small and look at next to bigger vehicles, in your case that van haha Which is sad!!

I'm in the same boat as your friend, I was looking at a Colorado but the size thing got to me! I want a manly truck ;)

j_gor78
08-26-2004, 11:18 PM
Colorado's are going to take off in the aftermarket minitruck market...they will look good all done up....but I am biased cause i have a Sonoma

Y3G
09-05-2004, 04:27 PM
i was looking for one about amonth agao there a mint truck and a good platform for modification. I want to get rid of my cav and get a truck.