PDA

View Full Version : Some questions about CSI tonight.... (spoilers)

ninjak84
11-07-2002, 11:56 PM
1: Did anyone catch on to who the killer was? I saw SOME of him at the end part, but...

2: Tell me if I have this straight. The guy that was executed was only responsible for ONE murder?

3: Why did that one yellow shaded scene flash in the father's mind when the execution happened? I have a crazy idea that he may have played a larger role than just the father.

4: What model of VW did the murdered girl drive? I'm just curious, and I don't know VW's that well...

Thx for any help:)

RSeXy
11-07-2002, 11:58 PM
i don't get it either! i'm so angry!

i suspect the father!

i always suspect the dad. but it was gross watching the guy on death row die..i'm gonna have nightmares. this is like the paul menedez case of this season. it'll probably get solved in the last episode..

finboy
11-08-2002, 12:00 AM
convertable or hard top vw?

old 60's-70's style or 80's to 90's?

nismodrifter
11-08-2002, 12:34 AM
it was very confusing, I don't get what happened at the end

Davetronz
11-08-2002, 12:46 AM
I was also confused. What I got out of it was that the guy who got the lethal injection was responsible for 2 of the 3 murders. And that the one that happened 3 years later and one of the other ones from before were unsolved.

I was totally expecting a "To Be Continued":dunno:

RSeXy
11-08-2002, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by TurboDSM
I was also confused. What I got out of it was that the guy who got the lethal injection was responsible for 2 of the 3 murders. And that the one that happened 3 years later and one of the other ones from before were unsolved.

I was totally expecting a "To Be Continued":dunno:

i got that the guy wo got the lethal injection was the "copycat" murderer...and the guy who murdered that one chick 15yrs ago and the death of the 17 yr old was the guy that Grisolm is afraid is too smart for him. :dunno:

sexualbanana
11-08-2002, 01:50 AM
Originally posted by ninjak84
1: Did anyone catch on to who the killer was? I saw SOME of him at the end part, but...

2: Tell me if I have this straight. The guy that was executed was only responsible for ONE murder?

3: Why did that one yellow shaded scene flash in the father's mind when the execution happened? I have a crazy idea that he may have played a larger role than just the father.

4: What model of VW did the murdered girl drive? I'm just curious, and I don't know VW's that well...

Thx for any help:)

i figure that the reason that one scene flashed for the dad was because it was his daughter.

ninjak84
11-08-2002, 02:23 AM
Ok, but did you guys notice the man at the very end walking amongst students?
Didn't he look a little like the painter that was questioned about the brushes?
Perhaps the painter is the killer...?

RSeXy
11-08-2002, 02:27 AM
Ok, but did you guys notice the man at the very end walking amongst students?
Didn't he look a little like the painter that was questioned about the brushes?
Perhaps the painter is the killer...?

i'm so confused! haha

shiz...tonite's show really peeved me..i hate "to be continued" shows and when i'm left in the dark...:banghead:

ninjak84
11-08-2002, 02:30 AM
The bad thing is it isn't going to be continued....
They already showed next weeks episode, and it has to do with boxing.... :(

RSeXy
11-08-2002, 02:31 AM
The bad thing is it isn't going to be continued....
They already showed next weeks episode, and it has to do with boxing.... :(

i kno! i was so choked!

at least it doesn't suck like CSI Miami though...that show is weak.

the head guy bugs me

ninjak84
11-08-2002, 02:34 AM
Originally posted by RSeXy

i kno! i was so choked!

the head guy bugs me

Haha! Yeah Miami is a bit...... crappy.....:rolleyes:
But tonights episode was a piss off... bah, I'll just sleep it off.:D

sexualbanana
11-08-2002, 02:39 AM
i liked it. it doesn't show them always winning. that's half the reason i watch law and order, sometimes they win, sometimes they lose. it's not like, 'oh they're gonna catch the guy'

RSeXy
11-08-2002, 02:43 AM
Originally posted by sexualbanana
i liked it. it doesn't show them always winning. that's half the reason i watch law and order, sometimes they win, sometimes they lose. it's not like, 'oh they're gonna catch the guy'

tru tru...

ooh i absolutely love law and order: CI on sunday nites..that show is so good!

Davetronz
11-08-2002, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by RSeXy

i kno! i was so choked!

the head guy bugs me
:werd: :werd:
I cant stand watching an episode with HORRATIO CAIN in it :rolleyes:

B17a
11-08-2002, 02:17 PM

:werd: :werd:
I cant stand watching an episode with HORRATIO CAIN in it :rolleyes:

Amen to that, talk about being overly melodramatic. These guys are supposed to be scientists but Horatio apparently has degrees in Knowitall and Overlydramatic!

rage2
11-10-2002, 01:17 PM
I didn't get to watch it until last night (Tivo hehe).

The guy being executed was responsible for 1 murder (he was the copycat). If you looked at the paint sample analysis screen that Grissom was checking out, you can see the Roth murder (done by the copycat/executed guy) was different than the other 3 murders, which match. Also, buddy's pubes found on the Roth girl matched the dude that was executed. The evidence from the latest murder didn't point to any of the suspects that was interviewed on the show. So basically, the original serial killer (2 deaths from 15 years ago, as well as the murder on the show) was still at large. The serial killer ALSO took hair samples from one of his original victims 15 years ago and planted it on the latest murder, thus pissing off Grissom.

Correct, the Roth murder.

Davetronz
11-10-2002, 01:37 PM
Hmmmm yay for being a nice easy to understand episode that had all its loose ends tied up! :dunno: :banghead:

[GaGe]
11-10-2002, 01:39 PM
It's on tivo right now, haven't watched it yet. hehe

rage2
11-10-2002, 04:12 PM
Hmmmm yay for being a nice easy to understand episode that had all its loose ends tied up! :dunno: :banghead:

All the loose ends were tied up... well sort of. Basically all the collected evidence points to a killer that's not caught :D.

D'z Nutz
11-10-2002, 04:18 PM
The only thing I found confusing was all that legal jargon in the beginning of the show. But yeah, my take on it was exactly as rage2 explained. The yellow flash during the execution scene wasn't because the dad killed the girl, I think it was just to show was was going through the parents' minds. After I watched the show, I was convinced the painter was the serial killer.

But that episode was definitely directed differently from the usual ones. It really seemed to focus on the technology more than the others. Also, there were those X-Files'esque location descriptions in the corner whenever they changed scenes, which I don't recall being in other episodes. :dunno:

By the way, I don't care what everyone else says, CSI Miami rocks!

kenny
11-10-2002, 04:49 PM
Isn't this the second case this season where they haven't caught the killers? I find it interesting when a show does this, makes it more enjoyable to watch as its even harder to predict the ending.

Rage pretty much summed up the episode, the guy you saw being executed at the beginning of the show was granted a stay on his execution because there was new evidence on his case. It turns out after DNA testing, that he was indeed the killer, so he was executed again. The other murders, were done by someone else that hasn't been caught... wonder if they'll bring this back into some episode later on in the season...

One thing though... I thought Gil was anti-alcohol? Why was he drinking at the end... weird.

Loved the ending line tho :)

rage2
11-10-2002, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by kenny
Isn't this the second case this season where they haven't caught the killers?

I believe this is the first this season unless I missed an episode. Last season there were 2 episodes with unsolved cases (not counting the chick that took off with the guy, that was just uncaught not unsolved, and they found her body in another episode later on), with only one being unsolved by the end of the season. The serial killer one with the rubber that spanned several eps, and the one where the 2 girls killed the husband and got away at the end.

CSI trivia? =)

D'z Nutz
11-10-2002, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by rage2

I believe this is the first this season unless I missed an episode.

There was the episode with the magician (Zephyr!), if that's what Kenny's referring to. Well, I guess technically, they caught him, but it's assumed in the end he escaped...

The serial killer one with the rubber that spanned several eps

Is that the one with the guy who made the plastic arms in the warehouse, and was later the judge? I thought that was just the 2 episodes! Unless I missed an episode or two :banghead:

One of the coolest ones with a twist was the guy in the SC430 that Katherine had to ride along with :thumbsup: Almost got away with it, but in the end he got stopped for a speeding ticket. Isn't that typical?

kenny
11-10-2002, 10:24 PM
I still have yet to watch CSI Miami, I have every episode recorded on tivo but just haven't gotten around to starting it haha. All I hear is that it sucks compared to CSI.

Ya didn't he regurgitate the key and get away? man I wish I didn't delete that episode now haha. I guess that doesn't mean its "unsolved" but the case is still open... same thing, sorta :)

D'z Nutz
11-11-2002, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by kenny
I still have yet to watch CSI Miami, I have every episode recorded on tivo but just haven't gotten around to starting it haha. All I hear is that it sucks compared to CSI.

Personally, I like it. Of course, there's gonna be some tough critics cause it's a spin off of a really good show, so people are gonna have high expectations.

Ya didn't he regurgitate the key and get away? man I wish I didn't delete that episode now haha. I guess that doesn't mean its "unsolved" but the case is still open... same thing, sorta :)

Yeah, at the end of the show, I think you see him coughing up the key or something, even after Grissom checked out his mouth.