new movie with Jimmy Fallon and Queen Latifah. Doesn't look too bad

http://www.themoviebox.net/movies/2004/STUVWXYZ/Taxi/trailer-page.html

check it out :thumbsup:

chibi_chas
08-15-2004, 07:03 PM
the prview looked pretty interesting

EVOI
08-16-2004, 02:07 AM
well, saw it already but the French version, they even have TAXI 2 and TAXI 3 in French and i even own the all the copy of DVDs!!

i will go see it for sure and hopefully it is as good as the French version!!

Idratherbsidewayz
08-16-2004, 12:41 PM
Id drive that taxi around, thing is sexy...

Zephyr
08-16-2004, 12:45 PM
sexy bimmer...sexy bad bitches ooooo

1badPT
08-16-2004, 01:15 PM
I saw a preview when I went to see AvP (gh3y movie btw :thumbsdow ). Would have been much happier watching TAXI that's for sure. The whole transforming taxi was a bit cheesy, but that type of movie can pull it off and still be enjoyable.

Cyruss12
08-16-2004, 03:16 PM
Jimmy Fallon is a funny guy too. Hopefully he wont follow is most of the other SNL cast member who leave to do movies. Hopefully he has a good career.

hjr
08-16-2004, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by Cyruss12
Jimmy Fallon is a funny guy too. Hopefully he wont follow is most of the other SNL cast member who leave to do movies. Hopefully he has a good career. actually, snl is a great place to start a career. lots of people have gone through the ranks and made some good movies.

Dan Aykroyd
Bill Murray
Chevy Chase
Eddie Murphy
John Belushi
Billy Crystal
Robert Downey Jr.
Ben Stiller
Chris Rock
Adam Sandler
Mike Myers
Chris Farley
Chris Kattan
Will Farrell

plus a whole host of others who have done pretty well for themselves...

Cyruss12
08-17-2004, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by hjr
actually, snl is a great place to start a career. lots of people have gone through the ranks and made some good movies.

Dan Aykroyd
Bill Murray
Chevy Chase
Eddie Murphy
John Belushi
Billy Crystal
Robert Downey Jr.
Ben Stiller
Chris Rock
Adam Sandler
Mike Myers
Chris Farley
Chris Kattan
Will Farrell

plus a whole host of others who have done pretty well for themselves...

Yea they've all been in movies but not a ton of hit movies, Dan Aykroyd was in like 2 movies, all of bill murrays movies blow. I'll give ya Chevy Chase. John belushi was in 2 and only one of them was any good. Billy Crystal was in like 4 and 2 of them were sequels that sucked, Robert Downey Jr. was in alot but i cant even think of the names, chris rock was only in like 2 or 3 Ill give ya Sandler, Every movie Mike myers did was gay except Austin Powers, Chris Farley woulda been good but he died. Chris Kattan?? All i have to say is Corky Ramano. And all will farrells movies were gay except Old School. So for the most part they were more successful on SNL.

ZorroAMG
08-17-2004, 03:39 PM
Bill murray's movies blow huh? Apparently you haven't seen Lost in Translation...Academy Award nominations mean nothing huh? ;)

Billy Crystal's When Harry Met Sally was huge

Mike Myers' So I married an axe murderer and the first Wayne's world were VERY successful.

Chris Kattan's Night at the Roxbury was hilarous and did well at the box office

Will Ferrell in Night at the Roxbury, Anchorman etc were great flicks,

These actors normally fit into one genre and do it very well. Do not measure the success by how many movies, rather by how much they made you laugh

If we used YOUR personal opinion on what constitutes a good movie, Gigli would be taking it all LOL

Cyruss12
08-17-2004, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG
Bill murray's movies blow huh? Apparently you haven't seen Lost in Translation...Academy Award nominations mean nothing huh? ;)

Billy Crystal's When Harry Met Sally was huge

Mike Myers' So I married an axe murderer and the first Wayne's world were VERY successful.

Chris Kattan's Night at the Roxbury was hilarous and did well at the box office

Will Ferrell in Night at the Roxbury, Anchorman etc were great flicks,

These actors normally fit into one genre and do it very well. Do not measure the success by how many movies, rather by how much they made you laugh

If we used YOUR personal opinion on what constitutes a good movie, Gigli would be taking it all LOL

Gigli was badass lol j/k and i did go by how they made me laugh night at the roxbury was horrible and so was i married an axe murderer. and Lost in translation be an acadamey award nominee means nothing Bowling for Columbine was an Oscar for best documentary but if you dont agree with his views in it than you would think its :bullshit:

ZorroAMG
08-17-2004, 09:37 PM
DOOOOOD, lost in Translation was a GREAT movie...LOL..ok lets agree to disagree :D

Cyruss12
08-18-2004, 02:38 PM
^ alright thats cool with me :thumbsup:

africano
08-19-2004, 09:45 PM
Lost in Translation blowed. You kept waiting for something to happen, you figure it got tons of nominations, something's gonna happen.

Then the movie ends, and you realize what a monumental waste of time it was.

CKY
08-21-2004, 12:16 AM
back on topic, yeah the preview looks hilarious, and thats proberly the only cab in the world i'll willingly drive

SpoonEK9@STRD
08-21-2004, 02:13 AM
kinda of topic, but remember inliving color? jim carrey was like 1 of 2 white people on the show... lol he was always dancing like he was black at the end of each show... god that was funny...

sorry, you guys can get back on topic.