PDA

View Full Version : 2001 Honda CBR600F4i - Race Ready - $4000

bol
08-16-2004, 11:51 AM
I'm selling my track bike. I need some money for a car deal that has caught my eye.

On to the bike!

2001 Honda CBR600F4i
8950km
Brand new flexiglass bodywork with fresh paint and dzus fasteners
Racetech front fork springs and valves
Stainless braided brake lines
EBC HH brake pads
Scotts damper mount
Frame sliders
15 tooth front sprocket
Pirelli Supercorsa tires(SC1 front SC2 rear)
Comes with a hindle rear stand
Safety wire drilled and ready, coolant catch can

The bike was an insurance write off, all the bodywork was damaged and there was a scuff on the swingarm and exhaust. The bike is completely straight and rides great! The only stock parts I have are the original front sprocket and kickstand.

AGAIN... The bike is *NOT* street legal! You'd need to add all of the lights back to the bike and get an inspection for it to be street legal again!

$4000 FIRM. I have some gear that I might be convinced to throw in as I do want the money and I want it fast. I'm offering a $100 referral bonus to whoever finds me a buyer!

Lets get this bike sold!

Lo Pro
08-16-2004, 12:28 PM
hey man what is it dripping... im interested but how much do lights cost on the bike.. are the turn signal switches and wiring still on there or does it all have to be done again

bol
08-16-2004, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by Lo Pro
hey man what is it dripping... im interested but how much do lights cost on the bike.. are the turn signal switches and wiring still on there or does it all have to be done again

Water... heh I had just washed the bike when that picture was taken.

Probably cost you $200 to get lights/switches done nicely. I kept the wiring harness intact so it's just a matter of plugging everything in.

pwned
08-16-2004, 01:54 PM
damn what a nice one, u wanna trade for a cruiser and alot of stuff with the cruiser? let me know

bol
08-21-2004, 01:40 PM
Must sell. $100 finders fee to whoever can find me a buyer!
Free money!

Can phone my cell... 605-6108