PDA

View Full Version : I need to know who my SAIT roomie is!!

spike98
08-16-2004, 02:48 PM
I called SAIT to ask them if they would be able to tell me who my roomie is so i can contact him and find out what he is bringing. BUT NO they told me that they can't release this info because of FOIP. WHAT??!?!? Last year many friends of mine were able to find out. How am i going to know what he is bringing and what i should bring. Who need to 2 of everything and it is a pain to drive from cowtown to med hat to bring back stuff.

Is there any way around this. Did anyone else going there find out how.

Someone want to do a covert op for me and infultrate the campus and look??!? j/k

I really need some help. Any suggestions?

Shelby_Daytona
08-17-2004, 09:18 AM
HEY MAN,
WHAT RES ARE YOU LIVIN IN, PHASE 1 OR 2? IM LIVIN IN A PHASE 1 4 BEDROOM.....I DONT KNOW WHO MY ROOM/SUITE IS SHARED WITH YET.....WHEN ARE YOU MOVING IN?

Melinda
08-17-2004, 09:23 AM
why dont you ask SAIT to call your new roomate and give him your information and have him call you? That way they have your permission to give your info out and they aren't giving his out to anyone.

The EquAzn
08-17-2004, 09:53 AM
^ genius!

My friend has the same problem, and we never even thought of that...

spike98
08-17-2004, 11:22 AM
Tired that Melinda but no dice! They said they wouldn't do that. Because then they would have to do that for every student staying in res. Lazy bastards!

You would think that the company SAIT hires to take care of res would have some brains to just add a small clause in the residence agreement to give permission to release the name and number of the potential roomie.

Anyone else have suggestions?

Ichigo
08-17-2004, 12:46 PM
FOIP.. What a joke.. My instructors used foip as a reason not to post stuff up.. But our whole class elected to throw that out..