PDA

View Full Version : Looking for full time work

Made_To_Love
08-17-2004, 08:57 PM
I am currently looking for some full time work during the week and preferably a 9-5 job.I have experience doing warehouse work but I really would like to steer clear of that area. I worked at Calgary co-op as a courtesy clerk for almost a year. I also worked for a family friend this past summer as a deep fryer cook. If any one knows of anyone hiring for a somewhat easy job I would really like to know more information. Thank you

EK 2.0
08-17-2004, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by Made_To_Love
I am currently looking for some full time work during the week and preferably a 9-5 job.I have experience doing warehouse work but I really would like to steer clear of that area. I worked at Calgary co-op as a courtesy clerk for almost a year. I also worked for a family friend this past summer as a deep fryer cook. If any one knows of anyone hiring for a somewhat easy job I would really like to know more information. Thank you

and if anyone knows about an easy job I TOO would like to know...:rolleyes:

if you want a job man its work...dont advertise you are looking for an easy one cause potential employers may see this and go..."lazy bum"...good luck with your search though...

Made_To_Love
08-17-2004, 09:59 PM
Yeah well I mean I need to steer clear of a warehouse job. I'm a small built female and lifting 125lbs rolls of vinyl can really mess up a persons back and neck. Pretty much what I am saying is if anyone knows of any type of office job or something similar to that that is entry level I would like to know about it.

GTS Jeff
08-18-2004, 01:27 AM
i thought u worked at walmart? 10% discount y0!