PDA

View Full Version : Awesome install!

sillysilvia
11-08-2002, 08:47 PM
Instead of bashing anyone I'ld like to say that I recently had a compustar installed at Impressions, I went to many shops to see where I could get the best deal and best work and after all my research I felt really comfortable with taking my car there, they showed me all the work they did before they put the panels back on and everything looked very professional, it was done quite fast, the price was exactly what they quoted and everyone there was overly friendly. I found nothing bad in any way!! They did my folks car today with a car starter and they were also super happy with what they got! They also showed me a couple of stereo jobs they are doing, this stuff was Crazy, tons of fiberglass work, I didn't even think anybody in town did this type of shit!

RickDaTuner
11-08-2002, 11:09 PM
not to slander anyones, buisness but ive heard one to many stories form differnt people about impressions, and thats enough to keep my away from them,

B18C
11-08-2002, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by sillysilvia
Instead of bashing anyone I'ld like to say that I recently had a compustar installed at Impressions, I went to many shops to see where I could get the best deal and best work and after all my research I felt really comfortable with taking my car there, they showed me all the work they did before they put the panels back on and everything looked very professional, it was done quite fast, the price was exactly what they quoted and everyone there was overly friendly. I found nothing bad in any way!! They did my folks car today with a car starter and they were also super happy with what they got! They also showed me a couple of stereo jobs they are doing, this stuff was Crazy, tons of fiberglass work, I didn't even think anybody in town did this type of shit!

Good stuff :thumbsup:

sexualbanana
11-08-2002, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by RickDaTuner
not to slander anyones, buisness but ive heard on to many stories form differnt people about impressions, and thats enough to keep my away from them,

that's probably mainly because everyone talks about the bad things and never the good.

besides, impressions has had a lot of volume and any place that deals with as many people as impressions does,ur bound to hear a lot of badshit

Redlyne_mr2
11-09-2002, 12:01 AM
Having worked in this industry before I think that the customers may be the ones to blame and not impressions. Impressions, from my personal opinion, has always appeared to me as a shop catering to the show aspect of the scene, now I know Im walking on thin ice here and I may be wrong but Im sure that impressions sees their fair share of beat ass cars and customers who have no idea what they are talking about. Although there are some beautiful cars that have been built curteousy of impressions they are still very mainstream and exposed in the scene which means that they have every wanabe racer civic owner and sunfire driver (no offense to those who own those cars) coming in to add useless shit to their cars. Because of the affordability of all this useless shit impressions probably does a large amount of volume and with increased volume comes more customers. Now since a large portion of these customers know dick all about cars they immediately blame the shop that they bought their last "mod" from if something goes wrong with their car, even if that mod couldnt have possibly done anything to the car. Im sure impressions sees their fair share of "rats nests" and hack job do it yourself installations when they have some kid come off the street to have an alarm or any other part installed...There are so many messed and unproperly modified cars on the road today which makes it extremely hard for installers to do the job right. In the tuning scene things go wrong with cars as well however the owners of these cars are generally more schooled in automotives and realize that their melting a piston had nothing to do with the breather filter that they bought, cars are complex machines filled with hundreds of moving parts so expect things to happen once in a while...dont fuck over an installer or a dealer because your car fucked you over, there are much more constructive and smoother ways to settle these matters...but hell what do I know:dunno: :D
Redlyne

Fluidic
11-09-2002, 04:03 AM
Impressions rocks; well worth their weight in gold... and awesome people running that place! :)

Thanks Rob and Nicole...

Cheers! :thumbsup:

Peter

95acc
11-09-2002, 09:29 AM
Wow this is a plesant change! Thanks for all of the props. Yeah we are doing alot of big show systems right now we are going to make a huge impression at world of wheels. We are doing the kind of work that no one else wants to right now. I came from Soundsaround 6 weeks ago so that Rob could put a bigger push on car audio and so that he could spend more time developng the buisiness, and so that he can over look the performance side more. I have been doing this for about 7 years and i have built alot of prize winning systems , but that is nothing compared to where we are going to take Impressions, It's going to get CRaZY!
Sillysilvia I am glad that you are happy with your alarm and your parents starter.

:clap: :clap: :thumbsup:

Madspinner
11-09-2002, 05:37 PM
I'll be getting my compstar from impressions to when I get the money running .

No.not.again
11-11-2002, 12:17 PM
edited by rage2 - don't need assumptions and accusations here.

No.not.again
11-11-2002, 12:53 PM
i can't wait to see this CRaZY fiberglass install!! :angel: :rofl: :rofl:

BKS8
11-15-2002, 01:32 AM
how much did you pay for your Compustar?

95acc
11-15-2002, 07:46 PM
Wait for it it comming, There will be a taste of it in the first issue of Alberta tuner.

ninspeed
11-16-2002, 06:40 AM
Originally posted by 95acc
Wait for it it comming, There will be a taste of it in the first issue of Alberta tuner.

:thumbsup: Which will debut on January 1, 2003 :clap:

Melinda