PDA

View Full Version : Child Rapist In Neighborhood

[GaGe]
11-08-2002, 11:43 PM
There was this white guy with a black goatee who was trying to kidnap children. One grade 6 girl from the school next to mine was grabbed by this person. Luckilly, there was an adult watching. He was just caught and sent to jail. Turned out to be a rapist. That's pretty disgusting. Adults raping elementary children. Bah. :barf:

RickDaTuner
11-08-2002, 11:53 PM
damn i m glad they caught him with outhim being able to get anyone, kinda hard to see those things happen in good ole calgary

Zephyr
11-08-2002, 11:57 PM
there was a recent trend in child abductions in the states..... all those guys r sick people that should be given harsh punishments....

Redlyne_mr2
11-09-2002, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by [GaGe]
There was this white guy with a black goatee who was trying to kidnap children. One grade 6 girl from the school next to mine was grabbed by this person. Luckilly, there was an adult watching. He was just caught and sent to jail. Turned out to be a rapist. That's pretty disgusting. Adults raping elementary children. Bah. :barf:
Gage its ok to tell someone...no one is going to hurt you anymore

sexualbanana
11-09-2002, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2

except rage :rofl:

Fuji
11-09-2002, 12:22 AM
Luckil he didn't get to you.... or even worse the cops actully found out it was you :rolleyes: :bigpimp:

Ben
11-09-2002, 12:34 AM
when I frst saw this thread and saw it was posted by GaGe, I thought it had to do with DUDELVR...

GTS Jeff
11-09-2002, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by Benny
when I frst saw this thread and saw it was posted by GaGe, I thought it had to do with DUDELVR... yea i was like....leo isnt white :dunno:

haha we shouldnt joke about rapists tho. it aint funny

Ben
11-09-2002, 02:20 AM
Originally posted by Jeff TYPE R
yea i was like....leo isnt white :dunno:

haha we shouldnt joke about rapists tho. it aint funny

Sure isn't, just trying to brighten the mood, those sick fuks should all be rounded up an *insert demented means of torture here*

GTS Jeff
11-09-2002, 02:55 AM
Originally posted by Benny
*insert demented means of torture here* *raped*?

van
11-09-2002, 09:33 AM
Or how about taking a water hose and shoving it up their asses and inside the water house putting barb wire there? Quickly widthdrawl the hose and whats left? The barb wire, every movement they make, SLICE SLICE SLICE! Slow, slow, and painful death.

That actually happened to some people, I remember from those days when people from Prison come in and talk to the whole class as to why they were sentenced and what they did, blah blah blah, scary stuff haha

infamous
11-09-2002, 12:29 PM
i think that rapists should be castrated (sp?) so that they can't do that shit anymore....

RSeXy
11-09-2002, 12:56 PM
thank goodness they caught him! those kinds of people need serious help.

you guys are pretty creative about your kinds of torture...

:confused:

[GaGe]
11-09-2002, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2

hey, I never said Homosexual Child Rapist! :thumbsup:

bol
11-09-2002, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by [GaGe]

hey, I never said Homosexual Child Rapist! :thumbsup:

someone rang?

szw
11-10-2002, 05:32 AM
Was it around varsity acres?

I just read an article about some 20 year old guy who went on a "crime spree". During a few hours, he tried getting 2 little girls unsuccessfully, then two 19-20 university students, unsuccessfully, then was caught at machall. Dunno when it was, it was in today's paper.

Anyways pretty sick fucker. 20 year old, this dude could be sitting next to you in class, you never know.

[GaGe]
11-10-2002, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by szw
Was it around varsity acres?

I just read an article about some 20 year old guy who went on a "crime spree". During a few hours, he tried getting 2 little girls unsuccessfully, then two 19-20 university students, unsuccessfully, then was caught at machall. Dunno when it was, it was in today's paper.

Anyways pretty sick fucker. 20 year old, this dude could be sitting next to you in class, you never know.

yeah, him. the 2 elementary girls were from the school beside mine.