PDA

View Full Version : Where's HOLLYWOOD?

heavyD
08-19-2004, 07:38 AM
He hasn't posted for weeks, doesn't answer the phone. Is he still alive? I heard he did some major engine damage to his SR20DET and now want's to get rid of it and get another Blazer (aka: junkmobile).

illeagle
08-19-2004, 07:42 AM
he was at 403 last night. don't know too much about his car problem..:dunno:

legendboy
08-19-2004, 08:12 AM
meh, his car is probably fine, just something minor

Boosted_TL
08-19-2004, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by heavyD
He hasn't posted for weeks, doesn't answer the phone. Is he still alive? I heard he did some major engine damage to his SR20DET and now want's to get rid of it and get another Blazer (aka: junkmobile).

Isnt he your brother ??

bigboom
08-19-2004, 09:53 AM

he was running at secret street on friday...

heavyD
08-19-2004, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by Boosted_TL
Isnt he your brother ??

Yes he is my little bro. He's not returning my calls. I know he marches to the beat of a different drummer but no one in the family has spoken to him for a while and I havne't seen a post on beyond from him for weeks. Maybe he's trying to get out of giving me the wedding gift he promised.:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

heavyD
08-19-2004, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by bigboom

he was running at secret street on friday...

I heard that the best he could do was a 15.5 and that his engine lost power.

Boosted_TL
08-19-2004, 10:01 AM
I know he marches to the beat of a different drummer

What exactly do you mean by this ?

I saw him on Friday to and he had launch probs ( or he was pussy footin )

Didnt stay around long enough to catch a time

heavyD
08-19-2004, 10:34 AM
I know he marches to the beat of a different drummer

What exactly do you mean by this ?

I saw him on Friday to and he had launch probs ( or he was pussy footin )

Didnt stay around long enough to catch a time

I mean that he does his own thing, is stubborn (won't take any advise), and shuns his own family and puts his friends first. I have always been of the belief that family comes first, even in my crazy family as I am the only one of the four siblings that has helped EVERYONE in the family move (and believe me no one hates moving more than me) including Hollywood but he is always too busy to help anyone when they need help. My dad bought a big house in Arbour Lake three months ago and I spent the better half of two weekends helping him move in, he hasn't even visited once to see the place. I know some of his friends will defend him but that's because he treats his friends better than his family.

I don't mean to shit all over him but you asked.

Boosted_TL
08-19-2004, 10:51 AM
Oh ok, I thought you ment he is GAY

hahaha

roopi
08-19-2004, 10:54 AM
Oh ok, I thought you ment he is GAY

hahaha

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ZorroAMG
08-19-2004, 11:05 AM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Amen to airing dirty laundry on the net...

EK 2.0
08-19-2004, 11:09 AM

Yes he is my little bro. He's not returning my calls. I know he marches to the beat of a different drummer but no one in the family has spoken to him for a while and I havne't seen a post on beyond from him for weeks. Maybe he's trying to get out of giving me the wedding gift he promised.:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Perhaps right now he is just doing his own thing...and needs his space...I dunno he seemed very Hollywood like yesterday, but meh...

Originally posted by ZorroAMG
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Amen to airing dirty laundry on the net...

Preach on Brah...

heavyD
08-19-2004, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by CycloneAWD
[B]Perhaps right now he is just doing his own thing...and needs his space[B]

You missed the point. He has always done his own thing and had his space. That's fine, but my other brother bought a guitar from Adrian a month ago and was wondering if he ever wants the money for it (because he doesn't talk to him either) and asks me because he thinks I talk to him more. I know the guy has personal problems but don't we all?

Superesc
08-19-2004, 11:53 AM

You missed the point. He has always done his own thing and had his space. That's fine, but my other brother bought a guitar from Adrian a month ago and was wondering if he ever wants the money for it (because he doesn't talk to him either) and asks me because he thinks I talk to him more. I know the guy has personal problems but don't we all?

Maybe if you stop being a hater he will talk to you more. :drama:

heavyD
08-19-2004, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by Superesc

Maybe if you stop being a hater he will talk to you more. :drama:

What are you talking about? The only people I hate are liars & thieves.