PDA

View Full Version : bol's gear megapost!

bol
08-17-2004, 10:10 PM
As some of you may or may not know, I'm getting out of motorcycling for the time being to get some money for some more adult purchases(read: house.)

I've got everything for sale. I'm 6'1 155lbs so I'm a skinny bastard. Some of this stuff is off larger sizes though because I'm tall and nothing else would fit better.

I also have some women’s stuff for sale that I bought for my GF. We won't be needing it now.

Mens:
Alpinestars TZ-1 Jacket (blue/black/white) Size 42US/52EUR (some rash here and there) $300
Alpinestars Track Pant (black) Size 48 (some rash, nothing major, knee pucks have some life left) $300
Alpinestars SP-2 Gloves (blue/black/white) Size XL (nothing wrong with these) $75
Sidi Vertabra2 Boots (black) Size 9.5 (Some light scuffs on plastic guards) $250

Women’s:
Alpinestars 4W Downtown Jacket (black) Size M (only a couple of months old, worn maybe five times) $200
Joe Rocket Gloves (black) Size L/M(this is what the label says) (only worn maybe 5 times) $75

Helmets:
Suomy Spec 1-R Helmet (Steve Martin replica) Size M (nothing wrong with this, only owned three months, never been down) $450
HJC CL-12 Fusion II Helmet Size S (nothing wrong with this, never been down) $80

All this stuff is still good. There’s nothing wrong with any of it(hey... the rash adds character!)

Pictures are attached... and I'm open to offers although I think my prices are reasonable.

bol
pics

bol
more pics

bol
08-17-2004, 10:11 PM
some more

bol
yet even more

bol
my girl will miss this stuff

Markopolian
08-20-2004, 05:51 AM
I am 6' 2' and 150 lbs so im in the same vote as you. If i would have seen this sooner I may have hit you up. I just bought a joe rocket gpx suit. and Its a 46. I have a question for you bro.. I tried the 44 on but it seemed to short. it fit nice everywhere else though. The lady even said I should go with the 46 so i did but the thing with the 46 is its real baggy in the butt and legs (I have skinny legs) so anyways my suit is a little baggy do you think this is alright? I bet more people then me have this problem. Ill post a pic and let me know what you think because its really bothering me. Maybe I could get it taken in by a tailor? Also when im riding after awhile the pants ride up in the boots. They havent come out yet but close.. I dont know why this is happening. probably because they are too baggy on my skinny calves. suggestions for all this rant? does it look alright?? thanks!

bol
08-20-2004, 11:05 AM
The butt is usually saggy on most suits... once you're in a more racey position on the bike it usually gets a little tighter. It's not a big deal.