PDA

View Full Version : Stolen: Stereo Equip!

civiclvr
08-19-2004, 12:57 PM
Hey all :( :(:(
last night was a sad night for me as i returned home from vacation to find my civic was broken into and my stereo equipment was stolen and my dash was destroyed. so with that in mind i know that you all look out for each other here and thought i'd post so more eyes could be on the lookout!

JVC kd-sh77 cd player (has motorized faceplate and is identifiable by a small nick on the bottom right side of the faceplate when i dropped it once

Memphis 16st-500d mono amp. Small and silver was brand new roughly 14" long 1 1/2" deep and 5" across

in the process of stealing this they destroyed my dash, glove box, air controls and pheonix gold wiring kit. My car was in a "secure" parking lot in the SE and am looking for any info anyone may have... i just want my stuff back damn thieves :guns:
police file:04254376

thanks for you help and time guys. i'm very upset about this. you can contact me here or by phone 370 4797
TIA
Paul
P.S. mods if u could sticky this would be greatly appreciated

GQBalla
08-19-2004, 01:12 PM
holy crap wtf is with all the theives these days??? hope everything comes through in a good way .

civiclvr
08-20-2004, 08:42 AM
thanks man. so far nothing.. and the cops are just not helpful at all... now i get to go through all the fun of rebuilding my entire dash now :( i just don't understand y people steal stuff.. i hope that the fingerprinting turns up something and they catch him:guns: :guns: :whipped: :guns:

Moonracer
08-20-2004, 09:14 AM
:thumbsdow Same thing just happened to me as well. My stereo got jacked in an underground parkade. Civiclvr you've got PM.

7thgenvic
08-20-2004, 09:42 AM
welcome to the club! mine deck got jacked at the university right where the camera was "supposed" to be!

:thumbsdow

86max
08-21-2004, 10:59 PM
I know how you feel dude, sorry to hear about your loss. Will keep an eye out.

Amnesia
08-25-2004, 09:28 AM
Well the police got fingerpritns from your car right?
Thieves are stupid, so they will get greedy because they have "succeeded" once, they will think they can do it again.
So when they decide to do a petty stupid little crime (or anything that the cops will arrest for), the cops will take them in, fingerprint them and then the prints will match previous cases which have been postponed or closed!!

Feel sorry for you bud!

Amnesia