PDA

View Full Version : photostopper

2.5RS
08-19-2004, 11:57 PM
i just wonder is that product really work, because i heard that photostopper could really block photo radar and red light. if it is could you guys tell me where could i get it in calgary?????

Rockski
08-20-2004, 01:38 AM
illegal dude

ryder_23
08-20-2004, 01:57 AM
Drugs are illegal...does that stop anyone?

I've heard mixed things, if u get one, make sure you get the one that blurs at proper angles...from what i've heard, some blur too high up, and plate is fully visable with photo radar

Gonthro
08-20-2004, 08:11 AM
its all BS, the only thing those things do is make money for the guy selling it.

cujo_cjc
08-20-2004, 09:53 AM
i was thinking about getting one of them
but my friend has one and he got a red light ticket still :dunno:

QuasarCav
08-20-2004, 09:55 AM
SCAM

Might as well paint your plate with reflective tape.

The best thing about it: When you are caught you pay two fines.

TofuBoi
08-20-2004, 10:09 AM
the news says its not illegal........

Gonthro
08-20-2004, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by TofuBoi

yes, and we beleive everyhting we see on the news.

GoChris
08-20-2004, 10:40 AM

find on the internet where it says its legal, then it really is cause its on the net

roopi
08-20-2004, 11:44 AM
How the hell is an invisible spray illegal???

Gonthro
08-20-2004, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by roopi
How the hell is an invisible spray illegal???

obstructed license plate maybe??? :nut:

roopi
08-20-2004, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by Gonthro

obstructed license plate maybe??? :nut:

OK fine it may not be legal however is it really that easy to tell that a license plate has been sprayed?

Gonthro
08-20-2004, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by roopi

OK fine it may not be legal however is it really that easy to tell that a license plate has been sprayed?

yes, because the plate will be unusually shiney... why bother wasting your time and money anyways, the crap doesn't work so what the point?

if you want to avoid the photo radar get a bike rack or a hitch or somethign on the back of your car... if 100% of your license plate is not visable in the ticket they have to throw it out, it wont even make it to your house... it makes it less obvious thats that what it is there for and *most* cops have better things to do than give out obstructed plates tickets to people who "aren't intentionally" doing it.

Alexs
08-22-2004, 03:52 AM

yes, because the plate will be unusually shiney... why bother wasting your time and money anyways, the crap doesn't work so what the point?

if you want to avoid the photo radar get a bike rack or a hitch or somethign on the back of your car... if 100% of your license plate is not visable in the ticket they have to throw it out, it wont even make it to your house... it makes it less obvious thats that what it is there for and *most* cops have better things to do than give out obstructed plates tickets to people who "aren't intentionally" doing it.
Thats a great idea. You are a smart man.

mutsuraboshi
08-23-2004, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by cujo_cjc
i was thinking about getting one of them
but my friend has one and he got a red light ticket still :dunno:

:rofl: yea dont last very long when u wash ur car alot...
i got a liscence casing that was sprayed wif it
and i got my red lite ticket 2 weeks ago

sexualbanana
08-23-2004, 02:22 AM

yes, and we beleive everyhting we see on the news.

Any foreign substance on your plate is illegal. Includes snow and mud

Xtrema
08-23-2004, 06:38 AM
if you want to avoid the photo radar get a bike rack or a hitch or somethign on the back of your car...

Yes, this work and most cops I know do this to their own car/truck.

By law, they can ticket you on anything that obstruct the view of the plate. So they can ticket you on a single spec of mud if the cop wants to, let alone a cover or shiny spray.

Instead of wasting money, just drive with flow, observe your surrounding and don't speed.