PDA

View Full Version : 91 civic si

sheeve
08-21-2004, 10:04 PM
i have a 91 civic si. i got in an accident. smashed up the bumper and a little bit of the hood and the front end of the car is now crooked, and is also puched back a little bit. i got a new hood and bumper fot it, put the hood on and it wont latch, its out about an inch maybe 2. also thing peice that the bumper cover screws into is all out of shape and the peice above the bumper but below the lights is all bent aswell. i dont know how much it would cost to get the car straightened out, but i have no money or time to do it. also the rad is busted, but i have a new one that hasnt been installed yet.

193 715k
k&n intake, ractive muffler, new piping, but old cat. new cv joint
interior is pretty good, some wear, back seat has 2 tweeters in it
body is ok, the side molding have been shaved and car has been sanded down except for the front clip, some rust, i half assed bondod some of it, but i think it could use some new rocker pannels
altezza tails, tinted windows
engine is good, tranny clutch no problems in the time i was driving it. also i think it could use some shocks or struts
car is black (sanded), hood is white, right fender is black.

so i really dont know what to do with this thing, its sitting in my garage and my dads riding my ass to get it fixed or get it out. and i cant park it outside cuz he says its an eyesore.
i have no idea what to ask for it, some help would be appreciated there. i dont know whether to sell it as a whole or part it. any offers or suggestions would be appreciated.

pics here
http://photobucket.com/albums/v292/sheeve/

got some sideskirts, 4 fenders (2 good, 2 not so good) old hood, old bumper, stock tail lights, panasonic deck, sony deck 2 kenwood subs, noname 1600watt amp, 4 noname tweeters, 2 bose speakers, 2 pioneer speakers. wires to hook it all up. i have the parts to get this thing in good shape minus the crookedness. will toss everything in car and have it towed to wherever you are.

78si
08-21-2004, 10:22 PM
Part it out -- You'll get more money back..

zain123
08-22-2004, 04:30 AM
how much for the panasonic deck..
pm me !