PDA

View Full Version : F/S: 92 Mazda MX-3 GS Project Car

projekmx3
08-22-2004, 03:25 AM
Here's the story on this mx-3. Two weeks ago I was driving on the highway and my engine seized so long story short. So, the engine needs to be rebuilt or swapped out. The car has about 109K miles on it. I'm posting to test interest to see if I can get enough out of selling this car so I can buy another mx3 I found. Everything else in the car works perfectly. The car is blaze red with a black interior. The paint job is decent could use a touch up. Also the same day the engine seized I got in a fender bender so the car needs a new passenger side front fender. I just replaced the distributor cap and rotor about two weeks ago. Also what the odometer states is incorrect. When installing aftermarket gauges like many others I broke my temp gauge and the tach started sticking. So instead of attempting to replace the individual gauge and the other things that weren't working I just put in a cluster. If the response is enough I am willing to part it out. I would prefer to sell it as a whole. I am asking 1200 obo for this fine vehicle.

[email protected] or AIM: Projekmx3

For more information and pictures: http://www.cardomain.com/id/projekmx3